I'm with you (B)

Fork in the Road

Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?
It's a damn cold night
I try to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you


This is who I chose to represent Skyler

The next day when Hyukjae returned to school, I was surprised to see Key, Skyler and Sungmin surround him almost instantly.

“ I missed you” Skyler slapped Hyukjae on the back of his neck. “Where’s Amber? Does she need help rolling her wheelchair inside?”

Hyukjae cuts him a glare and Skyler backs off.

Sungmin punches Skyler on the arm,

“Way to be an . She could’ve died”

Skyler snorts, “I thought only silver and a 6 inch piece of pine through the heart could kill that harpy”

No one even has time to hate on Skyler because Amber shows up behind him and promptly jumps onto his back, looking like she just won a piggyback ride.

“You know since I’m cripple today, Sky, I volunteer you as my designated transporter”

“I’ll transport you right into the garbage dump…” Skyler huffs, even though he is currently bracing Amber’s knees over his waist properly, adjusting her so she fits securely on his back.

“Where to Madam?” he says in English, his accent heavy and rather British.

“To the Bleachers”

Hyukjae glares at them,

“Amber. I can’t. I mean, I missed school yesterday. And it’s, it’s only 8, we can’t spend all day under the bleachers”

His words fall on deaf ears because Skyler has already taken off with Amber and Sungmin had draped himself over my shoulder, leading me in the same direction.

“Don’t make me use brutal force” I hear Key warn.

I snort. The only brutal force that idiot could use was probably was scratching you with his nails.

/He’s actually a black belt in Karate / Skyler’s unmistakable voice is once again my head.

/Can’t you stay out head?! /

/You’re too much fun/

I want to ignore him but then he starts singing some annoying sound and I try to concentrate like Kyuhyun had said on how to put up mental blocks.

Speaking of Kyuhyun, I remembered that I hadn’t thanked him for aiding in the search for Hyukjae. It really meant a lot to me, well and Amber but I felt….

/Can you be more infatuated with this guy? I mean I totally understand because, he’s pretty damn hot/

/GET OUT OF MY HEAD/

/Now you’re going start yelling again? I just meant…/

I started humming the theme song of Barney.

/Oh no you didn’t/

I don’t answer him.

/Please stop it. God, my brain/

I love you

You love me

We a big happy family!

With a great big hug…

/Oh you, Yesung. This is torture. Skyler, out/

I feel rather smug that I was able to outsmart him rather than putting up a flashy mental block. However, I find that I can’t stop humming the theme song and it’s officially stuck on repeat in my head.

~~

“One more girl has gone missing” Key announces in between sips of whatever alcohol he is drinking.

Sungmin sits up, “Yeah, yeah, uh her name is, Soeh…Sun…Rainbow, no, no Reignbeau, like Spelt R-E-I-G-N-B-E-A-U”

“Oh, that’s cute” Key comments, “Now that she’s dead, I get first dibs on her name”

I scoff at him. Only Key would make a joke like that. Hell, it didn’t even sound like a joke. This guy was really a piece of work.

Suddenly it’s like there’s a shift in the atmosphere around us. Key stops drinking, Amber stops texting, Sungmin is glancing around as if on high alert while SKyler just continues to lounge on the blanket. Hyukjae’s face gets serious, and he looks like he did when he went into Guardian mode.

“So what’s the plan?” Key asks.

Plan? What plan?

They all stare at the Hyukjae like he bore all the answers. Maybe he did.

“I” Hyukjae cuts himself off, looking sheepish as the scratches the back of his neck, “Guys, I don’t have, I don’t have any powers”

This is not a shock to me, but it is shocking that he is discussing such things with…well, with them! I mean I know he told Amber because she was his closest friend and I’m, I was his responsibility but why would he feel the need to share his secrets with Key and the others.

/Well I am a telepath, you nincompoop. Besides Hyukjae has known us for as long as he has known Amber/

For once I am intrigued enough to actually have a mental conversation with Skyler,

/So you, he just, like told you guys?/

/Well after Amber got, got attacked in the second semester of Freshmen year, he kind of told her and Amber, being Amber, decided to tell us. Well I already knew but it was a shock to Key and Sungmin/

/Did they freak out?/ I try to imagine Key looking gob smacked at the announcement and it makes me chuckle a little.

/Hell yeah they did. But then I came out and told them I was a telepath and it’s, well, it’s all a long story but it ends good and nowadays we usually help Hyukjae on supernatural cases that happen in town/

“…Halloween approaching” I tune back into the conversation going on between the others. Then I decide to initiate another telepathic conversation with Skyler, keeping my eyes trained on the others as I watch them discuss something. 

/How can you help him? Key and Sungmin are human. Do you have any powers?/

/Nope. I’m just a telepath but my uncle provides us with weapons. He used to work for the Agency. Sungmin can kick the out of anything and Amber and Key love using big guns. So yeah, we’re all one big ed up family/

/Agency? You mean the FBI?/

/Why doesn’t it surprise me that you don’t kn…/

“Skyler? Skyler! I’m talking to you?” Key’s big mouth is shouting and I snap my head around to see Key waving his hand in front of Skyler’s face. Skyler purposefully pushes his head out and takes a bite at Key’s finger. The effeminate boy yells in pain and pulls his hand back, cradling it.

“Skyler? You okay? You seemed a little…spaced out?” Hyukjae asks.

“Yeah, and Yesung too!” Sungmin points out.

That little snitch.

Everybody turns to look at me.

Amber snorts, “Don’t tell me you were letting Skyler mind you?”

“I don’t need to the willing, honey” Skyler informs her matter-of-factly.

“Whatever, now stop it” Hyukjae cuts them off before they could go at it like I witnessed last time.

“Skyler” he turns to other boy, “Sungmin just told us that you guys went out last night on a stakeout but no grims came”

Skyler nods, “Yeah, they seemed to be avoiding us like the plague. We didn’t see one, and we drove around until 3 a.m., nothing whatsoever”

They all look lost in thought, pondering Skyler’s words.

“Well they are just after girls, we, we should…dress up, like girls and then, then go on a stakeout, see if they would be attracted to us”

I had expected such a gay plan to come from Key but it was Sungmin who was nervously studying us, waiting anxiously for someone to respond to his idea.

“That, that kind of makes sense” Hyukjae nods, thinking it over, then nodding again, “Well, it’s the only thing we have to go on so far…what do you guys think?”

I glanced around. Amber looks disgusted, Key and Sungmin look excited and Skyler just looks upset.

“I have a date” he mumbles.

Amber rolls her eyes, “Your hand can postpone it…”

“I mean I have an actual date, with, with Rebel”

Hyukjae chokes, Amber’s eyes bulge out of their sockets while Key and Sungmin just look skeptical. I eye Skyler and the other boy actually ducks his head in embarrassment. Oh my God!

He was totally acting all girly and shy.

/I’m not acting girly you imbecile. It’s called being modest. And you/

/Yeah, that’s modesty/

/ your dog/

/What? The hell are you…/

/And your cat/

/Will you just…/

/And any other pets you may have/ he blows raspberries at me.

/You are s ing weird!/

“You actually got Rebel to say yes to a date…with you?” Amber whispers in disbelief.

“Who’s Rebel?” I ask Hyukjae.

Hyukjae sighs, his astonishment at Skyler’s news fading as he explains, “Just like Amber stalks Victoria, Skyler has been stalking this Rebel guy. However, Rebel is 19 years old and attends SM College. He does not know Skyler exists and yet Skyler is obsessed with him”

Whoa.

/How desperate of you/ I tease.

/Did I tell you to your cat?/

/…uh, yeah…/

/Then your dog/

What is with this guy?

“So spill, how did you manage to get a date with him?” Key inquires hysterically.

Skyler scratches his chin, “Well, you see, it’s like this. I overheard one of his friends saying, that they were meeting up at Renee’s diner and I was thinking of going and…”

Everyone throws their hands up. Skyler rushes to tell us that he’s positive Rebel would notice him and ask him to join their table but the others aren’t listening anymore.

“I knew it was too good to be true” Amber scoffs.

“Now that Skyler has wasted our time. Does everyone agree to meet around 7 at my house? Be dressed in drag and bring your weapon of choice. That’s right Amber, even you, put some damn girl clothes on”

Amber scrunches up her nose in displeasure but other than she makes no protest.

“Are you coming, Skyler?” Sungmin asks.

Skyler pouts.

/I was this close to getting his /

I shiver at how erted he sounds.

“You were nowhere near his ” I reply cattily. I really hated when he got all flirty in my head, it creeps me out.

“I really need to show up how to put up a mental block” Hyukjae laughs but then seems to be remember that he’s now pretty much powerless and his smile fades and he nibbles on his bottom lip. 

The moment grows a bit tense and I go to apologize again when someone slaps me on the back of the head,

“Don’t worry. I’ll play nice, besides Kyuhyun helped him out once” Skyler informs them. Key smirks, looking like the cat that got the cream.

“Ooo, Kyuhyun huh? That was sweet of him” Key coos, making baby faces at me.

“Awww! And he went all out to look for Hyukjae just because he made Amber a promise” Sungmin giggles.

“Hm. Leave him alone you guys. We should all be grateful that he’s being nice to us. He may come in handy, well, now that I’m powerless” Hyukjae states.

That’s true. But he had seemed reluctant to work with me yesterday even when his mother had practically forced him too. Maybe he would rather work with Donghae.

/Ooo, who’s Donghae?/

/ OFF!/

~~~~~~~~~~~

That afternoon after school, I get a surprise of a lifetime.

Siwon is here.

He’s easy to spot because wow, he’s wearing a simple white vest and black ¾ pants both items reveal rock hard muscle and smooth bronzed skin.

His hair is in a low ponytail a few short strands in the front fraying out.

He smiles when he sees me approaching, giving a shy little wave.

“Hey” he greets me when I get close enough. I chance a glance around and yes, we are garnering a lot of interested looks from the scattering student body. I don’t have time to respond because Siwon has looped an arm around my shoulders, leading me off the school grounds.

“We’re you taking me? I have to wait for Jungsoo”

Siwon pauses, “Why don’t you just call him dad, or daddy, even papa will do” he scolds softly, and then sighs, “He didn’t call you?”

“I do, I do call him dad, it’s just a slip of the tongue. And no, he didn’t call; I still don’t have a phone”

Which still !

“You don’t? Why? What happened to it?”

“It’s nothing, a long story” I shrug his arm off; fretful that other people would start talking. I don’t need any gay boyfriend rumors going around just yet. I wasn’t even out at my last school, only choosing to tell my closest friends about my homouality.

I don’t even want to think about what might happen if students start spreading rumors about me and Siwon having a relationship. I really can’t stomach that kind of drama on top of everything else that is going on right now.

Siwon slides his hand off shoulder but his knuckles brush against my and I have to stop from biting my lip as a shiver wracks through me at the touch.

So much for preventing gay rumors.

“Why are you here?”

“Oh, I told Jungsoo that he didn’t have to pick you up today because I’ll walk you home”

Walk? Walk?

Did he say walk?

He must’ve noticed the stricken look on my face because he smiles sweetly,

“Yes your highness, we’re walking. Well, that’s what I told your dad, but, but I have bike…”

A bike?

“You mean like a motor bike or a…bike bike?”

“Uh, it’s a dirt bike actually”

“Really? Can we both fit?”

Is it safe?! Is what I really wanted to ask but I didn’t want to seem to chicken- about the situation. It was awfully sweet of him to come meet me and offer to take me home but….a dirt bike, really?

“Of-of course” he cracked a grin, enthusiastic now that I have shown interest in going with him. “You have to hold onto me but, but we’d live…” he chuckles

Why didn’t that sound reassuring?

“How come you aren’t in school? I mean ours just finished and you live all the way in Baliene?”

“Hm? Oh, I didn’t go to school today”

“You bad boy” I tease, poking him in the arm. I feel my finger bend a little painfully when I strike his skin. It was like trying to poke a titanium wall.

He snickers, blushing at the praise.

“Well, I wish. A girl from the village is missing. They think it’s the same thing that’s been killing young girls and everyone is pretty much pulling their hairs out in fright and there was a village meeting after lunch and now the Elders are handing out some sort of protection charm. I couldn’t, I didn’t stay. It’s so silly!”

You don’t know how wrong you are. That charm might’ve come in handy.

We arrive at the dirt bike and it’s…pretty tiny. I wasn’t sure it could hold Siwon let-alone the both of us.

“How, how is this supposed to work again?”

“Well, I’m driving, so, so I get on and then you climb on behind me and wrap your arms around me…”

“Yesung, I would like to…talk…”

I whirl around to see Kyuhyun staring seriously at Siwon, his eyes roaming over the younger boy’s body.

Siwon turns toward the new comer, giving Kyuhyun an once-over.

They seem to be having some sort of staring contest,

“Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, why, what did you want?” I ask, breaking them out of whatever they were doing.

I hear the Vampire sniff secretly at the air before rubbing at his nose, his face contorted in repulsion. The look quickly disappears as he focuses on me

Oh, I guess Siwon smells like his wolf buddies. Well, if Kyuhyun could stand being around Donghae then he could accept that I have a future wolf of my own.

“Nothing, never mind” he turns to leave and I see Victoria, who had been approaching us, stop, signaling  to Kyuhyun. He shakes his head, telling her something I can’t hear. Victoria rolls her eyes, moving pass him.

“Hi Yesung” she greets, friendly as usual.

“Hey”

“Who’s your friend?” she asks politely, a nice smile aimed at Siwon.

“This is Siwon, he’s from Baliene”

Siwon reaches out to shake her hand and she accepts it. There’s no animosity in her eyes when she looks at him, just curiosity. Her large brown eyes land on me once more,

“Well, what my idiot brother failed to ask you, is, is that we’re having a gathering at our house tonight and we’d like to invite you, Hyukjae and, and A-Amber”

She stumbles a little over Amber’s name, a pink spot forming on her cheeks.

“Um, I, we can’t actually. I’m meeting Hyukjae at his house later…”

“OH THANK GOD!” Skyler shouts, his long arms wrapping around me. “I FOUND HIM!”

Who? What?

Hyukjae, Amber, Key and Sungmin are quick to join the conversation and behind them I see Kyuhyun staring at us.

He must be waiting for Victoria.

“Yesung, we were thinking, that instead of meeting us, that you’d just spend the rest of the day at my house and then we’d go on the stake…” Hyukjae catches sight of Siwon and stops what he’s about to say, “stake…steak, for the steak night. Cause you know we like streaks, big juicy, meaty steaks”

Skyler looks at Hyukjae as if he has no clue what the other guy is talking about. Which is true because what the is all this about steaks?

/It’s because your wolf friend there doesn’t have a clue yet. He’s not even a wolf yet/

“So, so you guys are already…hanging out later?” Victoria asks, looking from Hyukjae to me.

“No!” Amber is quick to say.

“Yeah” Hyukjae answers.

Victoria stares at Amber, while Amber glares at Hyukjae.

“These your friends?” Siwon whispers, his soft, warm breath tickling my earlobe. If I turn just a little I am pretty sure it’d be easy to brush my lips against his.

/Not while Kyuhyun is glaring daggers at the two of you/

Skyler’s statement draws my attention toward Kyuhyun, who had been staring at us, but as soon as my eyes met his he pretended to look in the other direction.

Hm.

Interesting indeed.

/You shouldn’t toy with a Vampire/ Skyler mocks.

/Oh shut up. We aren’t even dating/

/But you want him/

/I hate him and he would rather twist my neck and leave me a ditch to rot/

/Wow, that’s harsh/

In the end Victoria leaves her invite open for another time and I have to turn Siwon down on his offer.

I had originally planned on having my dad drop me off at Hyukjae’s house but what he said actually made sense so I figured why not make it easier on everybody. I would hang out at Hyukjae’s place until we were ready to go on the stake out.

Siwon pouts a whole lot but after I promise to make it up to him, he grins like an eager puppy. He actually sneaks a quick kiss to my forehead before he mounts the dirt bike. It starts up noisily but I barely hear it over the fact that my heart is beating so fast from the slight brush of lips against my skin.

Soon he’ has taken off and I’m left to face a pack of hyena’s who all want information.

“You mean you and him got together?! I’m gone one day and everybody has hooked up” Hyukjae complains. I blush a little, denying it but not really managing to contain how giddy I must look.

Hyukjae discovers that his back door had been broken off its hinges and we search the house for anything suspicious. There a bunch of clothes thrown all over the floor in the hallway and a couple of items have been raiding through and left to fall all about but nothing that spells ‘DANGER’.

Eventually we tidy us, with Hyukjae speaking a mile a minute about invasion of privacy and he kept accusing Skyler of doing it.

“That was one time!” the Caucasian boy says defensively. “And I was drunk”

 When it came time to go on the stakeout Hyukjae handed out the girl clothes that we had stopped by Key and Sungmin’s houses to collect. I can understand where Sungmin got the clothes from, since he had two sisters, but Key was an only child and all the clothes were about his size.

“My mom and I are the same size you dofus” he spat, glaring hatefully at me.

I hold up my hands in surrender. You can’t blame me for suspecting.

Everyone gets dressed, trying their best to look as pretty as possible, except for Amber, who just puts on a tight sweater, and then a dress goes over it, followed by baggy pajama pants that she had found in Hyukjae’s closet. She looks like a homeless person.

Key makes the prettiest girl out of all of us. He even brought a couple of wigs for each of us. I get to be the redhead, Amber chooses the wig that has the shortest hairstyle, while Sungmin and Skyler get matching blonde wigs, however, Sungmin’s wig is curly while Skyler’s is straight and has red highlights. Key gets the best wig for himself, a nice curly black wig with brown tips. It fits his face perfectly, adding to his beautiful girlish features.

Hyukjae doesn’t bother with his wig, choosing instead to comb his bleach blonde hair into pigtails. He looks like every es dream.

Which is pretty sick.

Key is rocking a simple summer dress with elastic just below the part and a glorious sunflower pattern. He stuffs the position of it, tucking and adjusting until it aligns with his chest. He is the only one of us wearing heels.

Sungmin goes with a tight blue leather hooker skirt that he had swiped from his sister. He’s wearing a black sport’s bra (which is also stuffed) and a netted t-shirt over it. He looks like a street hooker.

Skyler, Hyukjae and I are wearing tight skinny jeans. Skyler’s is bright pink, mine is a washed out purple while Hyukjae’s is a solid, dark maroon. I’m wearing one of Hyukjae’s t-shirts and I have knotted the end of it in a very diva-ish way, a little part of my stomach showing itself.

The Caucasian in the group, rocks a tight, and I mean like SKIN TIGHT, green shirt, that he conveniently rolled up to reveal his washboard abs.

/Looking a little pudgy there/ he remarks. I catch him eyeing the little fold of fat on my stomach that I’m revealing and I quickly untie the knot.

It’s not everyone is going to have a flat stomach!

Hyukjae has on white men’s vest with an army jacket over it.

“Well…ladies, I might say we all look good enough to…” he looks at Amber, “well, most of us, looks good enough to eat”

“I vote for not getting eaten” Key raises his hand.

Hyukjae rolls his eyes, “No one is getting eaten”

“If an opportunity does arise for someone to get eaten, I vote we throw Amber as bait” Skyler raises his hand.

Hyukjae ignores him but Amber looks ready to skin Skyler alive.

Its pitch black outside, the only light being from the streetlights on the main road but we use it to our advantage. Key’s car is our only source of transport now that Hyukjae is flightless, so we all pile in.

If we don’t catch any grims we might end up catching a whole lot of rich guys in limousines that would pay big to get a quick from us. And in turn we’d just end up catching a whole bunch of diseases.

The stakeout doesn’t go as planned. The grims never make an appearance at the location we chose, so we decide that since it was still early that we would all split in different areas.

It’s 2 a.m., I’m cold and being live bait for grims outside of a coffee shop, but nothing happens. Skyler is supposed to be my partner but he’s now surrounding by a group of adolescent boys, who offer to buy him coffee.

So here I am, outside, all alone…

/Oh stop ing. I’ll be right back/

/Die/

The next morning we all find it hard to get out of bed for school but my dad keeps ringing Hyukjae’s phone asking if I needed clothes and if I was getting ready and whether or not I wanted him to come pick me up.

It’s so overbearing that I tell him that I’m already on my way to school, when in fact, I’ve barely woken up and Skyler is sleeping on top of my legs.

Oh ing hell.

We make it to school barely before the bell rings; we aren’t drunk but seriously tired from a long night of working the streets.

Hm, that sounded wrong.

At lunch, Hyukjae keeps voicing his thoughts out loud, asking questions that make everyone cringe. Amber is only one not listening to him because she’s sprawled out on table, snoring on her lunch tray.

So the grims had not taken the bait. Even though there had been 3 other attacks last night, we had not seen or heard anything, despite our best efforts to be girly bait.

“But Amber and I had been patrolling that area, why didn’t we see them?” Hyukjae inquires. No one answers. Key is yawning, Sungmin is pouting like a little doggy without a treat while Skyler is missing since we left him home. He had refused to come with us, so reluctantly, Hyukjae had had to lock him inside the house.

“I don’t know, Hyukjae, but something will come up” I reassure him.

He groans pathetically. I can tell he’s missing his powers and find myself slumping down in my seat. Top has decided not to grace me with his presence today and I’m starting to miss him. He could be the only one who could help us stop the grims. I should just swallow my pride and call for him, see what he could do to help us.

“I think, I think I’m going to call for…”

“I see you guys had no luck” a voice joins us. It’s not Top though so I sigh sadly. Victoria must have heard it because she gives me a sympathetic smile.

“Um, about yesterday’s invite. We, we had wanted to, to join forces with you guys” she seems to chuckle at her choice of words, “yeah, join forces. Kyuhyun and I were, we were thinking of a plan, it’s kind of farfetched but, but it should work”

Hyukjae and the others look immediately interested, all except Amber, who doesn’t react except to snore even louder.

“Poor baby” Victoria coos pleasantly, a fond smile aimed at Amber. Someone clears their throat and I look up to see Kyuhyun behind her.

“What my sister is trying to propose is that we, we form a truce” he glares at Hyukjae and then sends one for me, “Just, for the moment, until these grims are gone. We have a plan already, so all you have to do is…agree…or disagree”

Hyukjae looks around the table. Key is just staring at Kyuhyun, looking ready to follow him to the grave, while Sungmin is nodding impatiently. His blue eyes rake over me and I sigh, giving a single nod.

Hyukjae eys Kyuhyun, “What does this plan involve?”

Kyuhyun smirks, “Meet us in the parking lot. We’ll introduce you to Luna”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Luna person turns out to be a SM College student. Kyuhyun told us to meet them this afternoon after school in the parking lot and then they’d explain matters further. I already knew where this was going, so I borrowed Hyukjae’s phone to call Jungsoo.

“Yesung, no, you can’t, not again. You slept out last night. I’m picking you up at three”

I was already grumpy from lack of sleep and Jungsoo’s denial was not helping. I was certain Kyuhyun and the others could do this without me, since, since Kyuhyun had super strength and Victoria probably had powers too, but I didn’t want them to go without me.

Like Top had said, this could be my first mission. I wanted to do it. I wanted to tell Jungsoo just how important this was to me but instead, all I could do was whine and angst, telling him how much I hated it here and hated him babying me all the time.

I knew this would hurt him and just like I had done with Hyukjae I only concentrated on the bad stuff, letting him know how displeased. Immediately I recognized what I was doing and started to apologize.

Jungsoo accepted them but his voice sound a bit too resigned when he told me I could sleep over at Hyukjae’s again. I didn’t like it when he sounded sad.

“I love you, dad. And thanks” I said quickly, the words just flying off my tongue in an attempt to cheer him up.

Jungsoo perked up and began to prattle on about one thing or the other and by the time I came off the phone lunch time was over and I was late for my next class. Although I was getting accustomed to finding classes on my own but Hyukjae hadn’t waited for me to come off the phone and since we still shared classes together, he accompanied me to it.

After school we all met up in the parking lot. Amber was fully awake at the mention of Victoria’s name and had the biggest grin on her face as we waited.

It was about 20 minutes after when Kyuhyun, Victoria, Jaejoong, a young lady and a short man graced us with their presence.

“This is Luna” Victoria introduces the petite young lady next to her. Luna was a bit on the curvy side and she would’ve looked hot if she hadn’t worn that unflattering loose blue and black patterned button down blouse. She also wore a long plaited navy blue skirt that reached her ankles and bright green flats on her feet.  Her yellow-ish blonde hair was a mess of beads and butterfly clips but her face was beautiful, a happy smile stretched on it.

“And this, this is my assistant Jonghyun” Luna indicates to the short boy next to her. He waves politely, bowing his head in greeting. “He’s mute” she informs us.

Jonghyun is rather good looking, his hair flipped up like a rockstar but his eyes were a soft brown, his darkened pink lips looked plushie and soft as well. Key seemed to like it as well because I noticed him easing over slightly until he was almost towering over Jonghyun.

“Hi Luna, Jonghyun” Hyukjae greets them both. “I’m Hyukjae, this is Yesung, Amber, Key and Sungmin” he points out each of us as he calls our names.

“Yesung! You’re the Oritalis!” Luna beams, grabbing my hand and shaking it wildly. “It’s such a pleasure to meet you. I’m your biggest fan, isn’t that right Jongie?” she glances back at Jonghyun, who nods enthusiastically, “See” her grin is tearing her face in half and it’s rather unpleasant to look at.

“Calm down, Luna” Jaejoong tugs her off of me.

Wow, my own fan club.

Aren’t I the popular Oritalis

“Luna, here, is a witch” Jaejoong states and Luna finally stops smiling, looking at the ground shyly.

 “A witch? Why would we need a witch?”

“Well, technically I’m not a witch, but, but I have Wiccan blood so I, I can make potions and do some spells and, and I once, had…”

“Enough with the blabbering. The plan is simple. Luna has conducted a potion that will turn us all into girls for the night”

The fact that the person who said this was Victoria made it sound all the more hilarious and unbelievable.

Hyukjae is the first one to stop laughing. I quickly pull it together when I realize that four newcomers are staring at us as if we had lost our mind.

“You’re serious?” Sungmin sounds very interested all of a sudden.

“But babes! I love you as a girl” Amber protests. Victoria glares at her.

“I don’t mean us you transgender, I meant the guys will need to become girls too”

“What? WHY?”

Kyuhyun speaks up, “I know this sounds silly but it’s the only way that can help us bring the grims down immediately. They aren’t falling for the usual traps and if more girls die…this is the only way and we have the perfect setting”

God, as if it wasn’t bad enough dressing up as women. Now we have to be women!

“What setting?” Key asks.

“Keiko and Sumara are having a slumber party tonight. They think it’d be good for the girls at our school to have a safe haven but what they’re really doing is just setting themselves up as grim bait unknowingly” Jaejoong explains.

“All we have to do is get into that party and wait for the grims to show up” Victoria adds.

“But why don’t we just guard the outside? Wait for the grims and then attack” I voice my opinion gaining an understanding nod from Hyukjae.

“Because you puke for brains, by the time we get in there they just vanish. They are completely avoiding men, so why risk it? Sumara has a no boys allowed policy so being girls we can get in and protect them from the inside” The half-Vampire just shrugs, turning away from us, “If you don’t want to, that’s fine. Just stay…”

“Wait…” Hyukjae says and I already know where’s screwed.

Oh, why is everything so confusing?
Maybe I'm just out of my mind



Luna may have Wiccan blood but her potion skills needy an improvement. We had to wait like a good half an hour before she even had the potions ready. Kyuhyun kept yelling at her to hurry up while Jonghyun brought them refreshments. Luna lived in a pretty decent house but her choices of decorations were a bit…unorthodox.

Jonghyun had given us magazines and Luna explained that we should all look through them and pick out pictures of girls who we would want to look like.

“We don’t have time for that Luna. I thought you said you had all this prepared already” Kyuhyun shouts, tossing the magazine on the ground. Victoria tells him to calm down and go with the flow but Kyuhyun just moves to one side of the room to sulk.

“Another minute” Luna shouts from what I assume is the kitchen. Jonghyun is wringing his hands nervously, looking around the room while biting his lower lip.

“Here, just tell her to pick any of the girls” Victoria hands Jonghyun the magazines back, her voice soothing and calm. Jonghyun gives her a relieved smile. Key comes over and smacks Jonghyun on the rump, the sound of it echoing in the room.

“Make sure to pick out a y one for me, okay babes” he continues to pat Jonghyun’s bum until the other boy practically runs out of the room.

“God, I could use a smoke” Key comments.

When at last Luna exits the kitchen, she’s carrying 7 small tea cups on a tray while Jonghyun has 7 additional cups on another tray. She doesn’t have to tell us twice before everyone takes a cup. Victoria doesn’t bother getting one while Hyukjae pushes Amber to take one.

I wonder why.

The liquid in the cup is muddy looking and is still steaming.

“N-now everyone, take a cup from Jonghyun please”

We all do as she says.

Inside of this cup are pieces of paper, ripped up into small bits.

She instructs us to throw the papers into the liquid.

“The papers are from the magazine and I just shredded up some pictures of different girls” she explains. There is one last cup on the tray, which I was sure was for Victoria but instead Luna hands it to Jonghyun and he takes the other cup from off of his tray and pours the paper into the one containing the potion.

So he’s coming with us?

The papers dissolve almost instantly and it makes me fear for my life. The potion has no distinct smell, so I can’t exactly say it’s off putting but when Luna requests that we drink it in about 3 gulps, I groan in displeasure.

The first gulp is painful. It’s like trying to drink tar! The potion taste like and monkey , and seriously need to stop hanging around Skyler. The next two gulps are small and I feel inadequate to Kyuhyun who has already finished his cup and has set it down on a nearby surface. The last gulp is quick and I try to push it all down but it makes an attempt to come back up and I choke, coughing a little before managing to swallow it fully.

By the time everyone is finished we all look sick and ready to pass out.

“Well Luna, that tasted…”

“Like sludge you scraped off of the walls in the sewer” Amber groans, clutching her stomach.

Luna beams at me, “How did it taste Oritalis?”

That’s another thing about Luna that makes me question her sanity. She keeps calling me Oritalis rather than my given name.

“It could use a little sugar next time” I say softly. Jonghyun gives me a raised eyebrow but Luna looks thoughtful, as if she’s considering doing it.

Sungmin goes to say something but breaks off with a groan. Kyuhyun is retching all over Luna’s floor and before I know it I’m seeing black and red dots floating in front of me.
~~~~~~~~

I groan.

There is something hard and uncomfortable under me and someone keeps shaking my body.

“What?” I grunt, trying to make the person go away so I can suffer in peace.

“Wake up”

So I’m not dead then?

I see Kyuhyun’s face hovering over mine when I finally manage to open my eyes.

This has to be a dream because there’s no way Kyuhyun would be this close to me.

But those golden eyes looked so real…so…

My vision clears and I see that the eyes do belong to Kyuhyun and that his face is looking at me, however, he has long dark brown hair hanging over his shoulders.

My head snaps back and I sit up instantly, feeling the brush of hair against my shoulders. Oh God.

I burst out laughing.

Kyuhyun is now standing and I can see he’s wearing a medium length white nightgown. He has s and a pretty rocking body but it’s his ing face that kills it for me. He still looks the same!

It’s like Kyuhyun in drag. He was still cute though.

“Yeah, laugh it up. You’re not pretty yourself”

I’m reminded of the hair flowing down my back and I pull at it, bringing it close so I see it. It’s a pale, off white color, almost similar to the one Top had. I felt the top of my head, and yup it was all real and stuck to my scalp. Next came the s.

They were smaller than I thought they would be and I seem to wearing a grey, loose nightdress that looked like it belonged on someone’s grandmother.

Kyuhyun offered me a hand and I took it. His palm was soft and fragile and my girl hands were about the same size as my boy hands and kind of .

“At least you don’t seem as freaked out as some of the others” he indicates to the left and I hear someone’s whining before I spot them. The person is holding a mirror, looking at it as if it betrayed him. When the person twists a little more I see Key’s shocked face. A laugh builds up in my throat but I clap a hand over my mouth to stop it.

Key has short brown hair, a sort of tomboy-ish cut that is combed neatly on his head. He’s wearing a cutesy white dress that does not look like a nightgown, but rather a nice dress for a Sunday afternoon outing.

He catches me holding in the laugh and throws the mirror down,

“What are you laughing at? You look like bloody snow white had an albino baby” he mocks. He turns his attention to someone behind me; I look around and see Luna grinning proudly. Jonghyun is next to her, his black long hair is in a messy pigtail and he’s wearing a close fitting white button down shirt with black buttons and a pink undershirt. There are pink slippers on his feet and his choice of trousers is apparently a short pink and white striped skirt that is practically squeezing his thighs together. He looks sort of cute.

At least I can recognize everyone so far.

HA HA!

I spot Amber easily. She’s scowling, her outfit being a tight, slim-strapped shirt with a big kissy-lipstick logo on it and faded jeans. Her trademark brown hair is gone and she now has a blonde ponytail that hangs over her shoulder. Her shirt hangs low on her chest, revealing two solid lumps of heavy .

Someone is walking around in just a candy cane colored bikini and I do a double take when I see Hyukjae’s face on the body. There’s no mistaking the utter embarrassment he’s suffering. The body is actually pretty good to look at but Hyukjae is trying to cover it up by using one of Luna’s curtains.

“These aren’t even real” Someone complains. Finally Sungmin appears and it’s just too much.

I burst out laughing.

He definitely got stuck with the tier outfit. At least Hyukjae’s bikini covered most of his and s. Sungmin’s white bikini looked like it was made out of string. It barely covered his overly large bosoms. He had a thin waist and an even smaller piece of white cloth covered the majority of his now present and when he turns around I see that the cloth is actually a thong and half the woman’s is out.

He’s also a bleach blonde.

“I got Sungmin’s girl out of a playboy magazine” Luna states.

“And where the did you find this girl” Key indicates to his body, “Out of Church-weekly?”

“That’s, you are...that Harry Potter girl” she informs him, then narrows her eyes, “Serves you right for feeling on my Jongie’s bum like that you !”

Key glares at Jonghyun, “You told her about that?”

Jonghyun just glares right back.

“So why do our faces still look the same?” Kyuhyun asks.

Luna looks nervous again, blushing as Kyuhyun continues to stare at her.

I thought she was my number one fan!

“Well, I’m, I’m still learning so, and the potion was rushed so, but you, you still look good” she flushes, batting her eyelashes at Kyuhyun.

“And why is he a girl?” Key points to Jonghyun.

“Jongie volunteered to go with you guys. He- he can be useful, he’s a pretty good with healing and stuff so…yeah we just thought he might come in-in handy”

Jonghyun nods, a happy smile on his face.

“We’re happy to have you” Hyukjae tells him, still trying to cover himself with the curtain.

“We’re all going to need nightgowns” Kyuhyun states, looking around the room. Sungmin is feeling on his s, Key is already trying to his, while Hyukjae and Amber just look happy to do something other than stand around.

Victoria comes in and I was beginning to wonder where she had gone.

She tilts her head at us, her gaze sweeping over everyone in the room. She has put on some bright red lipstick, her face pale with makeup, her hair tied up in a neat bun.

“Everybody ready?”
~~~~~~~~


Chrisber

Hyukma
Emkey
Minhyun
Kyuley
Seosung
Sungie Anderson
Tori

Tada!

This was not the end of Chapter three, but it was running way too long and as much as I wanted to finish up the mission I realized it would just take forever to complete. So I broke it off, ended the chapter here and transferred the remainder of the mission to Chapter four.

I hope you liked it! The lyrics that keep appearing are from Avril Lavigne's 'I'm with you'
Oh and all photoshopped pictures were done by me and my amateur badassness.