part 3

Tell Me, What Are you Doing?

Yoongi-ah, I-I have something to tell you.” Jin is standing in front of the door, trembling and sweating when Yoongi opened the door.


“What? Are we going to talk here?” A frown is visible on Yoongi’s forehead, sensing the tension air but still doesn’t realize that there are another 4 persons are there beside Jin.


“We-we can come in?”


“We? Who—“ Yoongi stops abruptly when he saw who are beside Jin. “Oh no, no, no, they don’t get to step inside my house. I won’t let them especially you—“while pointing to Jungkook. “—to meet Jimin. I will never approve you as my brother’s boyfriend.”


“Wait? Jimin is home?” Jin asks, surprised to hear that.


“Yes. Said that his class got cancelled.”


Yoongi, please we need to discuss this inside. I’m begging you, please.” Jin pleads before Yoongi agreed to let them inside but couldn’t let his mouth from nagging about how they would dirty their house or how stuffing the air with them inside.


Jin is older than Yoongi and his senior in high school but Yoongi doesn’t care less or more about that. He respects Jin as someone who is older than him but being older doesn’t mean that he need to control his tongue or his unique way of speaking. They’ve been friends more than ten years, so talking informally to each other is a routine. But Yoongi really is grateful to Jin because he had taken care of Jimin since his first day in college. Jin enrols in college a bit late, one year before Jimin, whereas Yoongi never makes it to the college and choose to work.


Yoongi trusts Jimin in Jin’s care but sometimes there are one or two things that Jin kept a secret from Yoongi, like the bully case, didn’t want Yoongi’s hand to stain with blood, something that he almost did it one week ago, and that just because he thought Jungkook was his brother’s boyfriend that will only bring bad effect to Jimin. So, imagine when he knows that Jungkook is the one who bullied Jimin, no one will know what jungkook’s fate will be.


“Wait here. I’ll get Jimin to here.”


Once Yoongi is no longer there, Jin turns to others, staring at Jungkook longer than anyone else. “Do not ever tell him about the bully thing or I can’t ensure your future anymore.” Everyone nods at that.


Meanwhile, Jimin keeps on distracting himself from thinking about the kiss, about Jungkook whereabouts by staring at the fan, at the wall and at every surface he found. And he was looking at his phone when Yoongi entered his room.


Jimin, living room, now.” It’s a statement, not a question or even an invitation. With a heavy step, he walks to the living room but stops when he saw Jungkook. He was about to make a turn but Yoongi stops him, motioning him to sit, far from Jungkook. “Now, spill everything out.”


No one is bold to open their mouth, let alone facing Yoongi but after few minutes of silence, Jungkook steps forward, to tell the truth, by truth mean really the truth.

“I’m the one who bullied Jimin in college.” The funeral is the only thing left for Jungkook when Yoongi stood up in just 0.00001 seconds, giving him no time, no space or anything to escape, or to rescue or even defend himself from Yoongi’s balled fist.

“You MOTHERER!” Yoongi says before Jungkook sees red blood on his lower lip.


Yoongi, calm down. Jimin, get Jungkook away from here.” Jin says, move forward to save the tension air. Without further due, Jimin takes Jungkook to his own room, locking themselves inside.


They sit on the bed but with a very good distance since both of them are still awkward with each other, couldn’t look at each other yet. Jimin plays with his tiny hands while Jungkook softly massages his bruised lip, hissing in pain when he touched the part that Yoongi had landed his hand on. Jimin will glance whenever he heard Jungkook’s hurt voice.


“Let me see.” Jungkook doesn’t realize or even hear when Jimin gets up to get the first aid, only to snap back to reality when Jimin sits in front of him, reaching out his hand to touch Jungkook’s lip but retreated back.


But then Jungkook repositioned himself to face Jimin, waiting for him to heal the wound. Carefully, Jimin wipes the dried blood before applying hydrogen peroxide on Jungkook’s lip. It’s painful but Jungkook endures it, trying to show his manly side to Jimin.


“Does it hurt?” Jimin asks, sincerely.


“No! Not really.” Well, it’s manly enough but the way his eyes glossing with tears don’t convince Jimin but he chuckles at Jungkook’s attempt to be one.


“Do-do you want to go out with me?” Jungkook looks straight to Jimin’s eyes.


There are something in those eyes that Jimin doesn’t quite catch what it’s trying to say. “Are you ready to face my brother?”


“I don’t know but I still manage to withstand one or two punches.” Jimin laughs at that, genuinely giving Jungkook a reason to smile.


“Are you sure? Maybe you’ll end up in the hospital. I don’t want my boyfriend to die young.”


“Boyfriend?” Jungkook likes how good the word boyfriend sound when Jimin said it, it’s too soft but romantic, Jungkook is so whipped. He grins when Jimin turns away to hide his blushing face. “I’m sorry about the bad thing that I’ve done to you before.” The atmosphere turns to sullen in sudden.


“It’s okay. You’re still young. We both are still young. We intended to make mistake a lot.”
They both smile at each other before walked out of the room to the living room.
Yoongi seems to cool down a bit, no more harsh word or violence.


“We-we are dating now,” Jimin announces to his brother and others.


“Break his heart; I’ll break you into two.” Yoongi pat Jungkook’s shoulder, there is venom in his voice. Jungkook shivers at that warning voice but he nods nevertheless. But Jimin does still not know about the kiss in the club. Everyone forgets to tell him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But after 4 months, no one, not even Yoongi can possibly imagine thatJimin and Jungkook will break up. Unfortunately, that is what had happened after 4 months. Anything can happen in that period, love can change, maybe

“We broke up.” What Jimin says one day when he was having dinner with Yoongi without putting any emotion to his voice, like stating something that already obvious to his brother.