Part 1

Tell Me, What Are you Doing?

4 boys, too young to be an adult and too old to be a kid, but none of them care what actually their status is because all they know is that every single people around them, in a group called as peer looked highly at them for two obvious reasons: 1. they are the top in term of good looking and 2. The gold covered their body is making every person blinked with glitter around their eyes. Wherever they go and whatever they do, people looked at them, envy, but none of them even glanced or set their eyes on people around them. They act like a normal person, well breathing the same air as other is still considering as normal. Other than that, it’s way too abnormal for people to even follow it.

And in the group of that peer, there lived one boy, loved by his brother and don’t even bother to ask or to describe what kind of love because either one will end up getting one punch on the face or a kick to the leg. Just one example to show how big that love is that his brother hired a spy (just bribe his little brother’s best friend) to be his eye in college. But one thing is kept hidden all the time. His little brother was being bullied by the 4 top students (obviously not in grade) in college and that best friend had promised to keep it as a secret from the brother.

 The main reason as to why he was being bullied is no reason. But that boy is okay with that since he’s not bullied physically but mentally, calling him short, mocking his petite body and sometimes forcing him to complete their assignment. Who will dare to scratch or even lay one finger on the cute face and sinful body since he was being marked by the 4 top students with his full face photo was hanging around the college with JJK Property stamped on it. The thing is about to change when one misfortune incident happened to that boy.

“Leave me alone. I don’t even love you.” It’s just a dumb quarrel between two lovers in which one person already bored with the other.


“But-but you’ve promised me to-to love me, to take care of me—“


“Jimin, I lied about it okay. So, get over me. Look, I’ve found someone else already. Please, back off.” The tallest among the two said before walking away, leaving the other frozen on his spot.


What is left for Jimin to do, cry? Yell? Begging him to stay? Not when he fully knows that this thing is bounded to happen anyway. It’s just that it happened at the wrong time and place. Certainly, at a very wrong timing.


“Well! Well! What did we get here?!” yup, definitely at the wrong time.


“Leave me alone. I’m not in the mood to be your punching bag.” Jimin says while walking, trying to pass through 4 big humans. That punching bag most definitely not scripted by Jimin but by his broken heart.


? What are you? Art student? That is Punching bag“very artistic word.  Oh man, no one is wishing to bruise your beautiful face, angel-ah.” One of the 4 boys stopped Jimin, grabbing his wrist, careful, it might break.


“Yeah? Then stop mocking me, stop teasing me. Using my feeling as your punching bag.” Usually Jimin is not this bold to hiss back but what possessed him to do so remain as a mystery.


“Wow! Wow! Our little princess is mad. Namjoon-ah, what should we do? I’m scared.” He said and two other boys laugh at that teasing voice.


“Yah, Jimin-ah—“ so much playfulness in that mocking voice. “—you’re scaring our maknae. Jungkook, come here.” Namjoon motions Jungkook to come closer before hugging and patting his back. After the drama unfolds, they laugh hysterically making Jimin go red and started to cry.


By crying, not just tear flowing out but it comes with a loud sobbing and ugly face, eyes swollen, snort all over the face and all. Namjoon, Jungkook and two others, Hoseok and Taehyung turn to panic instead of laughing just now since this is the first time they hear Jimin’s crying. After all those bullies they did to him, this is the only time Jimin cried that loud and with all his heart.


“Err-uhh...Jimin? Jimin? Hey! We-we—“Hoseok tries but that only makes Jimin totally reaching the limit. Crying and sobbing while letting out all of his bottled feeling, the frustrated and anger for all those time and money he wasted on his ex-boyfriend.


“Okay, I’m okay. Let's go inside.” Jimin says, suddenly become sober, rushing everyone into the club.


Basically, when a tasty looking rabbit is willingly dragging itself into a place full of the predator, would they just watering over it or sharpening their claw, ready to fight for that delicious food? Of course, they would jump without hesitated to catch their food. And that is exactly what Jimin get himself into when he dragged then inside. Welcome to The Club it says only to cover the hell hiding behind it. It’s like when one experienced a major heart-broken, their mind will no longer sane. Alcohol is the only thing that could control their insane mind.


“Woah! Easy man, that’s your fifth shot.” Namjoon says while stopping Jimin from taking his fifth glass of alcohol after 30 minutes sitting at the bar.


They don’t dance but watching Jimin took the glass full of alcohol instead with so much amused and excitement. None of them were too kind to stop Jimin from ordering more until Namjoon halted him from doing so since Jimin is no longer looking like a functional human after the fourth glass.


“You know, he is so nice to me.” Jimin starts after Namjoon successfully taking the alcohol away from him.
Jimin fully turned to Taehyung before grabbing his collar and the impact of it had Taehyung’s heart to skip a beat for a second, one second only, okay, Taehyung can assure that. Their lips are about one inch away (and Taehyung’s heart almost jumps out of his chest) before Jimin turned to face others and slings his arm at Taehyung’s shoulder. Even Jungkook and Hoseok seem to stop breathing for a second while witnessing it.


“He treats me well. He called me baby. How sweet of him—“ Jimin keeps on talking about his ex. Sometimes he cried and sometimes he laughed, so much like a crazy person.


“Yah Taehyung, why you look so red?” Hoseok asks in between Jimin’s mumbling.

 

“Hyung. I-I—“


“What?! Cat gets your tongue?” Hoseok scolds him for stuttering.


“I’m in love with Jimin.” Taehyung says, looking so serious only to get smack by Hoseok.

 

“Stop joking. Just because he was about to kiss you makes you fall in love with him?”


“Hyung, love is blind. My heart beats for him and Jimin has the plumpest lips I’ve ever seen.” Namjoon just shakes his head, hearing such stupid confession from Taehyung while Hoseok is ready to punch him square in the face. “Disgusting.” But he commented that instead.


“Hey, do you know how he had kissed me?” Jimin slurs that out while pouting.


“Yes, yes, we want to know.” Hoseok kicks Taehyung’s shin for answering that.


“Okay, okay. It’s like eating…..straw-no, no, no…..I mean like a lollipop. Sweet and y.” He grins at the last part, trying to remember back the old memory.


“Lollipop?”


“Yeah, oh, I know. Let me show you how.”


“OH MY GOD!” Taehyung yells, as loud as the music playing at the background and managed to get an annoying stare from people nearby.


Namjoon gasps for air while Hoseok can only blink at what just happened in front of them. Nothing big happened except for Jimin’s lips is on Jungkook’s lips, nothing serious to be honest, like it could be just a simple peck from someone who too drunk to realize or remember but that doesn't just stop there, not when Jimin hooked his arms at Jungkook neck while closing his eyes and tiptoed to be at the same height of Jungkook to kiss him, the real kiss, tongue and all.


The one major question popped up in every person there is why Jungkook. It should be Taehyung who Jimin had used as body supporter or Namjoon who stand at Jimin’s side or Hoseok, who stand right in front of him but still, why Jungkook who sit next to Taehyung, one person distance from him. It’s really an unsolved mystery.


.” That is the only words come on“, ugh, Jungkook, Hoseok can say when Jungkook grabbed Jimin by his waist with one hand and the other hand is at Jimin’s cheek. And his lips? Obviously on Jimin’s lips. Everyone turns away, too explicit for their eyes.


“I’m heartbroken.” Is what Taehyung had said before turning away, receiving a soft pat on his shoulder from Hoseok.