Chapter 5

Back to the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The inner turmoil was killing him and the raging war in his head would not stop; it was driving him absolutely crazy and making him doubt himself. As Heechul sat on the couch wrapped in the blanket he’d dragged off the bed, he stared out the window and absentmindedly chewed on his bottom lip while his brain tore itself apart trying to make a decision about what to do. It was dark outside and a light snow was falling; the streetlights illuminated the flakes dancing around the air outside. But Heechul paid no mind to any of it because his mind was too wrapped up on the fact that Hangeng was late to his pregnancy announcement that he wasn’t sure he even wanted to admit to.

He grumbled to himself, narrowing his eyes and jerking himself around to curl into a ball against the couch. He wrapped his arms around his knees and rested his chin on top, glaring across the room at the kitchen table. Why wasn’t Hangeng already home by now? Obviously it was a higher force playing games and making the decision for him – Hangeng wasn’t home already because Heechul wasn’t going to tell him about the baby - PREGNANCY this was a pregnancy not a baby! This was nothing more than a bit of going berserk in his lower areas that weren’t even natural to the human male.

“Oh, it all,” Heechul complained loudly, cursing is very existence. He blamed his parents for this, it was entirely their fault. And Hangeng’s because Heechul told him a million times over to wear a damn . He huffed irritably and wished that all three of them would suddenly get crabs and then their arms shrink so they couldn’t reach down to scratch themselves. Ha Ha Ha, motha fuc –

“My diamond ring, so bling bling, boyeojulge nae y swag!”

Snapping his head up, Heechul looked at the coffee table where his cell phone was blaring off the lyrics to his favorite song. He glared at it for being so far away but leaned over and grabbed around for it, trying to reach the stupid contraption. Unfortunately he only managed to push it away and when he leaned farther to grab it he fell off the couch.

“Damn you all to hell!” He exclaimed once he answered the phone. Someone chuckled on the other end and Heechul tsk’ed as he made himself comfortable on the floor, too lazy to crawl back onto the couch.

“Well that’s not very nice,” Kangin answered with a laugh, immune to Heechul’s foul mouth. His was even worse. “You said that you wanted to talk to me and I can only guess what about.”

Heechul sighed and leaned his head against the couch cushion, shifting his position and holding up his hand to inspect his nails. “I did, but then I changed my mind so I didn’t, but now now I’m not so sure.”

“Elaborate, please.”

“Kangin, I really don’t want to talk about this over the phone,” Heechul told him exasperatedly, glancing towards the window when he heard a car door shut from the parking lot. He scoot over and peeked out, pleased to see the familiar black car that belonged to his boyfriend. “Look, Hangeng is about to walk through the door any minute so I can’t talk right now.”

“Fine, we’ll talk in the morning when you come pick Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter