To be Continued

Goodbye

 

 

I have no right to be in pain

Because when I look back

I didn't treat you well

How precious you are

How much I loved you

 

Since the beginning

Your heart was too beautiful for me to have it

The moments I spent with you

 Were beautiful

Highlight "It's Still Beatiful"

 

 

 

 

 

"How dare you leave me just like this? How could you just leave me all by myself? Didn't you think how much harm you could do to me? "

"I don't understand how you could just turn around and walk as if nothing had happened. As if your last words wouldn't have sounded like a farewell. "

"I hate you. I hate you so much Amber Liu..."

I definitely must be in shock. Because despite hearing every word she's saying, I don’t understand anything at all. I don’t understand why she's so angry or why she's yelling at me.

"I will never forgive you. You understand me. I can’t believe that…"

Yep. Definitely something happened. I thought maybe if I hugged her, I could calm her down. So, here we are still leaning against the entrance door. I hugged her. Feeling the warmth I thought I couldn’t feel again.

"Krys. I don’t know what's going on. But you have to calm down. So we can talk, ok. It’s okay. I'm fine, look at me. I’m just right here, with you."

Finally, and after several minutes and several hugs, I must to say. Krystal managed to calm down.

She explained to me that a few hours earlier she had received a call from the police to recognize my body. Since I was possibly suffered an accident.

I have to admit that at first I thought it was a joke and I was about to laugh out loud. But when I saw the sadness in her face, I felt bad. Then I explained to her that a few days ago I lost my documents. But now that I think it might have been a robbery.

"Would you really be so sad if I disappear forever from your life?"

My question was in a funny tone. I wanted to lighten the mood a little. But when she looked up and looked into my eyes, I felt how my heart broke.

"Do you really have to ask that?"

I never thought she could feel that way. I know she care about me. I know she still loves me somehow. But after we broke up, I thought that eventually, when the right person came, she would forget everything about me.

"I’m sorry"

That was all I could say. Suddenly, I felt uncomfortable. She never let go of my hand. And everything that happened on our last date came back to my mind.         It supposed that everything I did was to finally let her go. But here she was all sad and crying because she thought I was dead.

How am I supposed to leave her now, when I can feel her despair at the thought that I was gone? How can I let go of her hand now that I remember how soft and warm it is? I take her both hands. They are so warm.

"Soojung ... I have to tell you ...”

"…it’s over". It’s over. That’s what she said, right. So it's the end? She doesn’t want to see me anymore? I let go of her hands and I low my sight at the process.

"Amber, look at me"

Nope. I can’t look at her. I know there’s no turning back. But how can I give it up when all I need to make my day a perfect day is her laugh.

Of course she forces me to look up, lifting my chin with her finger and taking my hand.

"With him. It’s over. I, I just can’t be with someone that I don't love. "

For the first few seconds, I just stared at her and analyzed her face. Because she has this looks on her beautiful and almost perfect face. Her eyes are red and swollen. But they show something that I can’t decipher. Happiness? Calm?

I know I should say something like "I'm sorry" or ask what happened. But my brain acts on its own and I felt my lips curve in a little smile.

We both look at each other for a long time and I feel the terrible need to hug her and kiss her. The need to tell her all the things that went through my head these days.

I want to apologize. I want her to know that I love her. I want to tell her to come back with me, because this time it will be different. Because I could feel what is the absence of our lives together. But once again I couldn’t say anything.

"I'm sorry... I... Okay, I know I should tell you something, but you know I'm not good with these things"

"I know, I don’t want you to console me or anything. I just wanted you to know it”

She gave me one of the most sincere smiles I've seen in a long time.

"Soojung. It would be so terrible if we see to each other often? I would like to know more about you again. If  is possible, I wish we could be friends. "

"Friends?"

 

 

 

 

During the following weeks we never stopped talking. Not even a single day. We practically saw each other every day. Maybe it was my imagination, but I felt that we both just made excuses to see each other.

We went to the movies, to eat, or we just got together to drink coffee and talk for hours. I realized that what I missed the most was the small details.

Her messages at any hour of the day telling me that she was sleepy, or that she was on a very boring pattern reading. The stories about her travels and how messy became her schedule. But what I missed the most, were those messages of good morning and good night.

She is part of my life again. And even if it hurt to be with her, somehow it is beautiful. Because I’m with her.

"That day... "

I look away from my coffee towards her paying attention. She hesitates.

"That day, when we went to eat and ended up dancing on the beach ..."

I smile for the memories. I know what she wants to ask me but I let her talk.

"Why did you left like if you were never going to come back?"

"I didn't."

"Amber ..."

"Ok. Ok... You're right"

I took a deep breath and let out a sigh. I don't know if I should tell her the truth.

"After you... After we broke up... Everything... My life was a chaos."

I avoid looking at her eyes in every possible way. The floor is very clean. Oh! Look at that stain on the ceiling. Oh! Look That girl...

"Amber..."

She interrupts my thoughts taking my hand and gives me the most beautiful smile. It's her way of telling me to continue. Although she knows I don’t want to talk, I end up giving in. She knows me well, I just can’t say no to her

"That day... That day my intention was to let you go. I knew I couldn't  longer cling to you and our memory. It had been a long time and I knew I had to get over it. So, I wanted to save the last memories together and finally let you go."

Krystal was silent. She squeezed my hand a little more. I think she wanted to tell me something but I interrupted her.

"You always said that I was a good person that, I was noble. but the truth is I’m not."

I stared down and released her hand. I take my cup of coffee with both hands and confess what I thought during all these months.

"It's been 14 months since we... I don’t know if I'll ever be able to be happy to see you with someone else. Don't missunderstood me. I want you to be happy. I want to see you happy but the whole idea of imagining you with somebody else... These months were...

I never thought I could feel this way... And when you told me that you broke up with him, I felt happy. I was happy. I’m not a good person, Soojung. Much less noble. I’m sorry"

"Are you apologizing for not being noble or because you don’t want to see me happy?"

Since I don’t answer and still sink into my coffee, she holds my head with her both hands and forces me to look at her.

"You are a great person Amber Liu. You're kind, sweet, you care about the well-being of others before yours. You always try to do the right things, even if it causes you to suffer. Because you want to prevent others from suffering what you have already gone through. And that, that makes you a wonderful person. "

She said all this with so much intensity in her eyes that I felt almost immediately convinced. Then her gaze softens and strangely now looks... Shy?

“Besides, being honest. I don’t think I could feel happy if I saw you with somebody else either"

I can’t stop staring her. She still holds my face but gently. It doesn’t force me to anything. I just can’t look away. I feel drawn to her like a magnet. We are in a public place. But at this moment absolutely everyone around us has disappeared. I can hear how somewhere in my head a voice screams that I should stop. But I managed to silence it quickly. And in the same way that in physics two polar opposites are attracted, our bodies shorten the minimum distance that already exists and...

"It’s everything ok? Do you need something else?"

God! I feel as if someone had thrown me a bucket of cold water. I look at the waitress, who doesn't seem to realize that she just destroyed a whole universe. I tell her we're okay. Krystal, her face is all red and she avoids my sight and waitress’

We decided to leave the coffee and walk a little to cool our heads. At least that was my idea. We walked without a destination in particular. Just enjoying the nice breeze of spring.

She takes my arm and walks at my pace. I'm still trying to figure out what’s on Krystal’s mind when she interrupts my thoughts one more time.

"Do you think the second parts are good?"

"It depends. Are we talking about movies?"

She answers me with a mischievous smile and I look at the sky trying to articulate a good answer. She looks with me to the same place.

"They say that the second parts are never good... But the godfather was good. "

We both smiled with my response and we walked along the riverbank. We stop at a small lookout point just to see the sunset. The sky looks orange. It’s like seeing a fabric full of overtones and textures in the sky, as the sun slowly descends and sinks into the sea.

"I think the second part of the godfather was even better than the first."

Krystal comments nonchalantly while biting her lower lip. I can’t help but smile stupidly, take her hand and see how our fingers fit perfectly.

"I like the seconds parts"

And suddenly I realize that It’s a warm and pleasant spring evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

N/T: I hope you know "The Godfahter" it's a really old movie lol

 

ok guys. here it is. the last part and the happy ending. im sorry if it's not good. im not good writing happy endings lol 

i hope you enjoyed it. because i did it. it was a nice process. maybe our beloved KRyber can rise again <3

take care guys. and thanks to all of you who commented, read and vote. love you guys :D