hakyeon/wongeun, all i see is you

i'm in the ocean of light

Hakyeon's doing that thing again, the one where he's silently sulking and it is taking all of Wongeun's self-control not to pull over and kiss him. The cameras are still on, and he isn't that stupid to risk everything for one stolen kiss. (Actually, he is. But he isn't stupid enough to bring Hakyeon down with his bad decisions.)

Wongeun must have been silent a little too long, because Hakyeon places a warm hand on top of his own, startling him out of his reverie. The camera's been turned off already, and "Hey. You do know that I'm not actually mad, right? I know you're busy."

"I've watched some videos though!" Wongeun pipes up, determined not to let his lack of VIXX knowledge get him down. "I saw you dance 24 Hours dressed as Sunmi--"

"Wongeun--" Hakyeon's cheeks are turning a very pretty shade of pink and Wongeun smiles, reaching over to pinch them affectionately. Hakyeon bats his hands away immediately, trying and failing to give him the intimidating hyung face.

'What? You were amazing---"

"I like how you always seem to notice me in these performances, Wongeunnie..." Oh, so that's where the snark's hiding.

"All I see is you anyways, so of course I notice you." Silence fills the car, and Wongeun knows he's messed up because his brain-to-mouth filter failed him and now Hakyeon won't speak to him and why isn't he saying anything--

"You're ridiculous." Hakyeon shakes his head, expression fond as he reaches over to mess up Wongeun's hair. "Truly and utterly ridiculous."