ken/hyuk, professional gamers meeting at a tournament

i'm in the ocean of light

Winner: OneKen

Sanghyuk scowls at the screen, putting his controller down before removing his helmet. OneKen may have won this round, but Sanghyuk has more than a few wins under his own belt against his rival, thank you very much. Besides, the main tournament is still in the afternoon, he has plenty of time to think of ways on how to annihilate OneKen on the battlefield.

He wanders around the booths for now, sandwich in hand as he takes a look at what the others are doing. Hakyeon is manning the registration booth with a very unenthusiastic Taekwoon, Wonshik is trying out the Dance Revolution game, and Hongbin is queuing for Park Hyoshin's autograph. Just a typical normal day for Han Sanghyuk, aka SasuHyuk, aka the next winner of the Starlight Gaming Competition 2016.

"Oh, sorry--" A guy bumps into Sanghyuk, smiling apologetically. "I was wondering where the buffet table was, but the stadium is a lot bigger than I thought."

"Tell me about it, I got lost trying to find the Naruto Arena display." The guy brightens at the mention of Naruto Arena, smiling widely and holy , that is an attractive smile.

"You like Naruto? I know someone who likes it as well, though I'm more of a One Piece fan--"

"Are you kidding, Naruto is the coolest anime ever-- and Sasuke is the best character of the lot--" Okay, now smiley, attractive guy is definitely amused, and Sanghyuk feels like blushing, but he still has an image to keep. He's SasuHyuk, the mysterious gamer who knocks these seniors out of the ballpark.

"I'm Lee Jaehwan. Nice to meet a fellow gamer who loves anime like I do."

"Han Sanghyuk-- it's nice to meet you too-- do you like gopchang?" Smooth, Sanghyuk, very smooth.