Three

Dating Apps are Lame

 The whole night after the concert was a blur. Junmyeon never let you out of his sight and the other boys were dying.  They kept going on and on about how cute you guys were. After leaving the venue, you check your phone expecting a ton of texts from Nori. You had none so you put your phone away to focus on Junmyeon. The boys invited you to dinner and you agreed. They explained that they had the next week off and wanted you to show them around LA. During dinner you all talked about what they wanted to see and what they could do. Junmyeon reaches for your hand upset the table and interlocks his fingers with yours. You blush and he smiles. Once dinner is done, the boys drive you home. Junmyeon walks you to the door. "So do I get to see you tomorrow?" He asks with a smile. You laugh at him. "Of course. I just have to go to work and then I'm all yours." He stares for a minute, then his eyes quickly drop from your eyes to your lips and back up. He leans in slowly and as soon as his lips hit yours you hear someone scream. "WHAT THE IS THIS?!" You both stop and turn. Nori is standing there in shock. You push her inside and kiss Junmyeon again. "See you tomorrow!" He says with a wink. 

Once inside Nori is instantly on you. "Your mystery dude is Suho!!" You laugh. "Well not really. I didn't know who he was at first." She slaps your arm "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!" She slaps you again. "Nor! I wanted to make sure he was really first." She starts giggling and wants all the details. "And yes, you can meet them." You say as she squeals. You spend as much time as possible with the boys over the next few days. You had grown close to all of them. 

The morning of their 4th day in town you go into work prepared to ask for the week off. Your boss was more than happy to let you but before you could leave she brought up a promotion. "You would be moving to another country to starts an office there. We've narrowed it down to Singapore and South Korea. You'll be visiting both for 2 weeks at a time starting next week." You thanked her and left. Still in shock in text Kyungsoo. 

You: you won't believe what just happened.
Ksoo: Try me.
You: an opportunity at work to move to South Korea came up.
Ksoo: NO WAY! 
You: keep it to yourself! 

You were still in shock when you met up with the boys. You explained that Nori would be joining the group during dinner. "She is kind of a fan girl." They all laugh and Baekhyun speaks up. "Then how did you know who we were." You laugh. "I knew who EXO was I just didn't know your names." The first part of the day is amazing. You guys go shopping and just check out LA. When the boys run into fans, you pretend to be the tour guide and take pictures for the fans. Everyone has been really polite and it's going great. Once the sun starts to set you make your way home to get ready for dinner with Junmyeon, Chanyeol, and Jongdae. The other boys went to the hotel to get ready. When you get there, Nori is waiting. As soon as she sees the boys she turns red. You're worried at first but realize it's because Chen is her bias. "You okay there, Nors? Your face is red." She turns around and runs to your room. All the boys laugh. "Jongdae, you're her bias." He smiles. "She's cute. Maybe she'll Like Jongdae as much as she likes chen." He shoots you a wink and you gag. Once you finally get Nori out of the room, you all make it to the restaurant. Before you can sit down with everyone, junmyeon pulls you aside. "I really want some alone time." He mumbles out with a shy smile. You giggle and he looks up at you. "Okay. Let's go." You sneak out of the restaurant and back to your car. You decide to text Nori and tell her. 

You: I'm sorry Nor, we're bailing.
Nori: I had a feeling. I put blankets in the car because I have a feeling I know where you're taking him.
You: Thank you Nori! I love you. 
Nori: No, thank you! I'm eating dinner with my favorite band.

You get in the car and smile at Junmyeon. "We're good! Where would you like to go?" He grabs your hand and links your fingers with his. "Anywhere as long as you're there." Once you get to the car, he opens the door for you and off you go. You decided to take him to your favorite place in the whole city. It was a small private beach that very rarely had people. You park and grab the blankets. He raises an eyebrow. "You came prepared?" You laugh. "Nori put them in. She knows me well." He giggles and you walk toward the beach. Once the blankets are laid out you both sit. The sun has begun to set and you laid your head against Junmyeon's shoulder. He held your hand as you watched the sun set. You wanted to tell Junmyeon about your trip. He would be leaving in a couple days. "Jun? I have something to tell you." He hums in reply. "So I'm being transferred for work. I have to visit to cities and then I get to pick." He smiles. "That's so exciting! What cities?" You hesitate. "Singapore and Seoul." He visibly stiffens and then smiles. "Wait! Seriously?!" You were not expecting that reaction. "Yes. I'll be going to Seoul next week." He jumps up from sitting to his knees and grabs your face. You look at him shocked. "You don't understand how happy I am. I was so scared to leave, not knowing when I'd see you again and I couldn't deal with not seeing the woman I love." Before you could react his lips were on yours. He pulls away and you whisper "love?" He giggles and presses his forehead to yours. He nods and you respond. "I love you, Junmyeon."