Two

Dating Apps are Lame

Promising Junmyeon you wouldn't tell anyone about him was harder than you thought. Nori kept asking you questions and wouldn't let it go. You told her as little as possible. She did find out he was from South Korea and lost her . She is Korean but has never been back since she was adopted and brought to California. You knew when she found out about Junmyeon she would lose it. She was the biggest EXO fan. Being friends Junmyeon meant becoming friends with the other EXO members. The first one you became close to was Kyungsoo. You were both similar and Junmyeon knew he wouldn't tell you embarrassing things. Over the next few months you became really close to Junmyeon. You guys talked everyday and you would have weekly Skype calls with all of them. After talking for almost a year, you guys were ready to meet. 

One morning you were woken up by your phone ringing. When you answer, all you hear is Nori screaming. "EXO JUST ANNOUNCED THEYRE COMING TO THE US!"  After you processed the words, you hung up on Nori and texted Kyungsoo. 

You: You guys are coming to LA?!
Ksoo: Yes! We will be there next month. 
You: does this mean I get to finally meet you guys?!
Ksoo: Suho is freaking out. Haha. 
You: I wanna surprise him.

This is how you and Kyungsoo concocted a surprise. You spent the next few weeks working on it. About a week before the show Junmyeon called you. "Hey, Jun! What's up?" He laughs. "Hey. So we are playing in LA next week and I was hoping we could hang out." You smile to yourself putting the plan into action. "Well I have a work trip. So I might be gone." He sighs. "Oh okay. Well maybe next time." You say goodbye and text Kyungsoo letting him know the update. The next week is spent with little communication with the boys but you knew that would happen. The day of the show, you talk to Kyungsoo and he explains the plan.  "Okay so, when you get to the venue go to the will call and tell them your name. They'll call our manager and he will bring you to the Vip area. We're gonna call a fan onstage to dance with us and boom!" You make you way to the venue and talk to will call. They give you a pass and one of EXO's managers comes and gets you. You get to a seat in a box near the stage. You had never really listened to exo until you met Junmyeon. As you're waiting you get a text. 

Junmyeon: we're about to go on! I'm nervous.
You: Don't be!! You'll be great. 
Junmyeon: I wish you were here.

Before you could reply the show started. It was incredible and seeing Junmyeon in real life made you so happy. It was finally time for you to go on stage. Baekhyun announces that a fan is going to come up and dance with their bias. The light flashes on you and you're escorted on stage. Junmyeon isn't paying attention. Chanyeol asks who your bias is. You smile. "Suho is my bias." He looks at you but still doesn't recognize you. You stand side by side and he teaches you the dance for Growl. He seems distracted the whole time and you try to give him subtle hints but he doesn't pay attention. Once it's done and you're about to leave the stage, Kyungsoo whispers something to Junmyeon and he whips his head over. You smile as you walk backstage. You walk back and sit in their dressing room. 

After the show is over, you hear a commotion. Suddenly the door whips open and you come face to face with Junmyeon. He smiles. You smirk and give him a small wave. Suddenly, he rushes over to you and hugs you. After a few minutes he pulls away and laughs. "Hi, I'm Junmyeon. It's nice to finally meet you."