Reminisce

Admission

He opened his mouth hastily, “I’m happy you know… Well I’m glad. I’m really..really..” His fingers clenched, turning a pale white revealing the blue veins trailing across underneath his skin, hardening against the charcoal coloured steering wheel. Hanbin forced the corners of his lips upwards, as a frown curved on (y/n)’s.

“Really. I am.” He insisted, nodding unconvincingly.

She leaned towards him and took a deep breath, “ I really love Bobby you know, a lot in fact. He’s always been there by my side. We’re both happy. We are. But-” She reached out to him and took a hold of his right hand and clasped it into hers, forcing out a reassuring smile, “Hanbin, it wouldn’t be the same without you. I can’t imagine my life without you. It’s always been and always will be you. Me. And Bobby…”

A shiver trickled down Hanbin’s spine as he tried to absorb her last sentence. He removed his hand from hers hesitantly and focused himself back on the road. Back to contemplating what he was doing to himself, he was talking to the last person he wanted to see today. Empty glances of her just brought him back to the beginning of his madness.

The faint sounds of her honey like laughter filled his ears. Feeling her soft grip against his loosened wrists; she was pulling him towards the living room. Guiding him towards the satin single seater sofa in front of the larger one where Bobby was already sitting comfortably. She nudged him slowly to sit. He slightly smiled with his eyes observing the two, as she took her seat right beside Bobby, nestling herself against his side, both gazing at each other lovingly, whispering back and forth. Hanbin- unknowingly started to glare at the two of them in disgust, feeling a bit awkward from being alone. He inhaled deeply and let out a disturbed cough. The two lovers recomposed themselves and returned their attention back on their best friend. (Y/n) looked towards Hanbin eagerly scooting herself to the edge of her seat, leaning forward, towards him, “So we have something big to tell you.”

He looked at the two of them with a question mark on his face, nodding along slowly.

“Look.” She grinned excitedly, raising her left hand up to her face with a new sparkling addition on her left-ring finger. His face twitched slightly, forcing an empty joyful expression on his face. He looked over at Bobby, he was ecstatically gazing back at him, making him feel like a hole was being burned through his chest. Hanbin exhaled quite loudly forcing out a wide and crooked grin, letting his voice go a little higher pitched than normal,“Congratulations.”

His knees almost gave out as he stood up to bring (y/n) into an embrace. Once he felt her warmth against his skin, he felt as if he was being pricked by needles in the places where her body curved into his. Once she let go, he was handed off to Bobby’s strong embrace. His numbness was replaced with a heated pool, burning at the bottom of his stomach filling with regret. Bobby pulled out of the embrace slowly and held on to Hanbin’s shoulders smiling at him out of pure joy. Bobby proudly said “B.I, we both want you to be our Best Man at our wedding, so how about it?”

His body burned as he felt Bobby’s firm reassuring grip on his shoulders; he could only nod out of the slight happiness he felt from seeing his best friends’ faces light up, “Best Man?”  Hanbin’s voice quivered.

His eyes diverted from Bobby’s stare at him, gazing away and out of focus towards (y/n)’s face, “That would be an honour.”

___________________________________

So yeaaaah I'm kinda back to writing on here...

Where have i been for the past...uhhh... i dunno 3-5 years??? 

I grew up a bit but no worries i'm not old old. More like experienced and kinda mature enough to write more things and finish the other stuff i've written. 

For this fanfics its probably gonna be really short just for me to get back into the swing of things. 

If you havent read my other stuff yet i recomend you do! The plots are interesting, but beware that some of my grammar and editing skills were not the best back in the day. 

I MISSED YOU LOVELY PEOPLE 💕

THAAAANKS 

- Jae