Reality

Admission

Tears streamed down Hanbin’s now stained cheeks from the painful memory from earlier today, causing him to abruptly stomp on the brakes, bringing him back to reality in the heated driver’s seat. He was finally able to loosen his grip from the steering wheel, dropping his hands down as he looked over at the figure of (y/n) mockingly sitting there next to him.

Unknowingly his hand reached into the inner pocket of his blazer, pulling out the picture taken from the event earlier, caressing away the tears that had fallen on the picture.

“Accept your feelings…” She said.

Hanbin rolled his eyes, wiping his tear-stained face, grumbling, “I can’t.”

“Yes you can. Accept them.” She urged reaching out to touch his face.

“Leave this car.” He hissed, pressing his lips together, trying to keep his voice in control. “I can’t because you’ve-.” his eyes blinked momentarily as he stared back and forth between the empty passenger's seat and down at the accidentally ripped picture. He vigorously shook his head, crying loosely, overlapping the two pieces that was torn right down the middle, covering up (y/n) entirely; the corners of his lips finally lifted as he was finally able to distinguish his undeniable feelings towards the crescent shaped eyed man, who originally belonged in his passenger's seat. Genuinely enjoying the company of his love.

Bobby.

________________________________________________________

AND WERE DONE~~~ 

Did you lovely people expect that ending? 

Hope you all stay in tuned for the next story coming up!