Sacrifice

Admission

Hanbin found himself back in the car, halted at a red light. His eyes began to clearly focus on her face, trying to absorb every morsel that he could, from her soft-hearted almond eyes, to her crooked thin smile and to her ability to captivate his heart so easily. He began to reminisce again.

He adjusted his frames, the crisp spring air breezing through the reception doors and against his cheek. He sighed, tucking his hands within his tuxedo pants, sneaking in a glance towards Bobby greeting everyone who came through the large glass windowed doors. His face lit up, cheeks burning at the sight of his warm, unforgiving smile. The one that everyone loved, especially himself. He shook his head denying his feelings; he knew that his love wasn’t right. After the ceremony had ended he was able to escape the overwhelming festivities for a bit. He found himself standing on the balcony, hunched over looking down at the party below. He then felt a slight nudge on his shoulder, to his surprise he looked up to see Bobby smiling lovingly at him.

“Enjoying yourself?” The new husband, sarcastically questioned.

“As much as I can.” Hanbin retorted, staring blankly down below.

Bobby grabbed his best friend's wrist ever so firmly, catching a rather conflicted reaction from him, “Come take a picture with me.”

Hanbin flinched at the sudden skin contact, retracting his hand back, smiling softly, “No thanks.”

“Come on, take a picture with me. It’s my wedding day.” Bobby giddily pulled Hanbin from the railing, back downstairs. His infamous eye smile made Hanbin heat up once again. Slowly he cooled down once he saw (y/n) watching her husband drag their best friend down the aisle towards her. Bobby guided Hanbin to the right side of (y/n), while he moved to her left. Hanbin plastered a smile on his face while he observed the two fixing each other’s appearance, accidently scoffing out of the envy he had churning within him.

“Okay let’s take this picture.” (y/n) naively squealed out of excitement as she laced both of her arms into theirs, while she slightly laid her head against Bobby’s shoulder as he tilted his towards her.