Chapter 7

Saranghae Pabo
Hello all, enjoy the update! ^_^
******************************************
Replies:
YooMin_YunJae: Oh..i see..omg, i'm so slow..hehe
changmin being jealous is so cute ^_^
lol..how can jae be pregnant..
btw, thanks for continue commenting..i'm very grateful since just a few are commenting
so i thought this story is getting uninteresting or boring..i'm almost lose the spirit to
contiue writing this..but i just glad your comment kept me going..hope u enjoy the update..^_^
***************************************
Chapter 7

(Changmin’s Pov)

“Hyung” Min’s voice was heard; I turned my head towards the voice.

They were holding hand, both with smiles on their faces.

“Fancy bumping into you at the doorstep” Min said, I didn’t reply, busy putting the key into the keyhole instead.

“All of you guys are back.” Omma greeted the 3 of us.

“Omma, Hyung is not feeling too well, so I’m gonna accompany him upstairs.” Min said.

“Alright rest well, Jae.” Omma said before the couple moved towards the staircase.

“Omma, is he pregnant or something? It’s just that I heard it this morning.” I asked flatly, not showing my curiosity.

“No, it was just a joke HoHo made up, but I’ll be glad if he is.” She replied before grinning at the thought.

*If his not pregnant then what was up with him just now? Is he sick or something? But why would it matter to me, even if he was dying?*

Without realising I sighed in relief before heading towards the staircase.

(Hye Bin’s Pov)

*Since when has MinMin been interested in what’s going on? This is the first time he’s asked about someone else that’s not his family member, since that incident 4 years ago.
Did I just hear him sigh in relief?*

I decided to head for the kitchen, getting dinner ready while shrugging the thoughts off.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Minnie, can you promise me something?” I asked, once he’d tucked me into bed before taking a seat beside me.

“What’s it, hyung?” He asked.

“Can you please not tell Omma anything about today? I don’t want her to worry about me, since it’s not something serious.” I said seriously, looking at him.

“Alright hyung. Now, you should rest. I’ll be in my room, if you need anything just call me.” Minnie said before heading towards the door.

*Why does my body have to be so weak? I need to be stronger or I’ll make Minnie & Yunnie worried about me.*

(Changmin’s Pov)

After taking a quick shower, I decided to read some books while relaxing myself on the bed. I was taking out a book from the shelves when an album falls to the ground. Once reaching out for it, I realise it was the photo album I’d kept hidden amongst the books for the last 4 years.

*Why does it have to appear now, when I’m trying my best to forget the image of that person?*

Without realising I was already flipping through it, the memories we shared was all captured in there. The smiles on our face were so pure & sincere but at the end of it, I was the one who’s being betrayed & hurt.

Anger started boiling in me when I saw the fake smiles, feeling frustrated & irritated that I can’t forget the person that hurt my heart. I flung the album and watched it landed at the other side of the room.

“Forget everything.” I chanted to myself before putting on my headphone, listening to my iPod.

(Dinner)

“Come on, let’s eat. Appa’s just called saying that he will be home late.” Omma announced as me & the twins gathered at the dining table.

“Omma, where’s Min hyung?” Su asked.

“I’m here.” Min’s voice was heard as he appeared with that pabo, walking down the stairs.

“Jae, are you feeling better dear?” Omma asked after he had taken a seat.

“Yes, Omma” He replied before smiling.

Our eyes meet for a moment before he quickly turned his attention to Min, but I didn’t miss the pained expression on his face.

“Baby ah, let me feed you today.” Min asked while he nodded his head timidly, probably shy.

“Aigoo… you guys are so cute.” Omma commented.

*Cute? Pish… Why must they act all mushy when I’m eating? Gosh...I feel like puking!*
Min continues feeding him while whispering into his ear.

Their laughter gets irritating, their actions irritated me & I don’t even know why?

*Don’t let it affect you.*

I reminded myself while stuffing more food into my mouth.

“Minnie, I’m full. Why don’t you eat now?” He said while grinning.

“I’m already full, just by looking at you.” Min replied while putting his hand around the pabo’s waist.

“Minnie, stop it. I’m embarrassed.” He said while blushing like crazy, which caused Min to chuckle.

*What the hell are they doing now? Who gave them the right to act like that? What am I saying?! They have every right to do that.*

I just focused my eyes on the food, not wanting to witness anymore of their intimacy.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Min pecking him on the cheek, and my anger to started boiling…

“What the hell are you guys doing?!!” I burst out causing everyone to look at me in surprise.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Min asked, calmly.

“Stop acting like that. You guys disgust me.” I said while staring at the ‘couple’

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“What’s your problem?” Minnie asked, obviously pissed off.

“MY problem? Ask yourself! Why did you date him? He just disgusts me more the moment he becomes your boyfriend. What has he done to you? Put a spell on you?!” He shouted, anger in his tone.

*I’m disgusting in his eyes…*

My hand automatically grip on to the hem of my shirt, trying my best to fight the tears.

“Shim Changmin!! watch your words.” Omma warned.

“Listen here, Kim Jaejoong. You’re the most disgusting person in this world. You shamelessly date my dongsaeng, merely a day after confessing to ME. If you are that easy, why don’t you become a who-” but his last word was cut when Omma’s hand landed on his cheek.

The 4 of us was shocked by Omma’s action.

“Are you happy now, Kim Jaejoong?” he asked, hurt in his eyes before walking away towards his room.

*So this is what he thought of me? It hurts so much to hear that from him. *
The grip became tighter as I try to fight the ache in my heart & the tears from flowing out.

“Jae, I’m so sorry. Are you alright?” Omma apologized, concern in her tone.

“I’m ok, Omma & don’t be sorry.” I said, trying my best to put on smile.

(Changmin’s Pov)

I splashed water on my face.

*What was I thinking? Why did I lose my cool? Didn’t they act just like that during lunch? Why did it bother me so much that’s he’s dating my dongsaeng? Do I like that pabo? No… that’s nonsense. Maybe I’m just irritated by the thought of that person. Yes, that’s it. Kim Jaejoong is just like that person & one day he will hurt Min.*

After wiping my face, I took a seat on my bed.

“Hyung, what was all that about just now?” Min asked, leaning on the doorframe while looking at me.

“Why? You’re not happy that I say those words to your lover?” I replied,

“It’s not just because he’s my lover, you have no right to say that to anybody & for your information, I was the one that confessed to him.” He said, his eyes never leaving mine.

*So Min is the one that’s in love with him?*

“Why would you choose him out of the million other girls that want you?” I asked.

“Remember, you told me that I can like him for all you care, you let go of your chances. I will be glad to heal his broken heart for you.” He said, smirking.

“Go ahead for all I care, I don’t even like him.” I said, ignoring his smirk.

“Fine but don’t come & find me for help if you lose him after realising your true feelings, because you’re gonna lose him to me.” He said.

“True feeling? Whatever.” I replied, not bothering to understand his words, he just left the room after my response.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“I’m fine, Umma. I really miss you too. Of course, they treat me well. I get along fine with Changmin & Minho. All right, good night.” I lied once again, trying to control my sobs. I don’t need her to worry about me.

“Hyung” Min called me, I quickly wiped away my tears before he seated next to me.

“Minnie ah, you’re not asleep yet?” I asked, putting on a fake smile; something I’m good at.

“Sorry hyung, I overheard your conversation on the phone, but why did you lie? Why didn’t you tell her that Changmin treats you badly?” he asked.

“Minnie ah, the last thing I need now is for her to worry about me. I’m already 19 & I can deal with this kind of thing by myself.” I explained.

“I’m sorry, hyung. It’s all because of my favour.” He apologized.

“It’s not your fault alright; he already hated me from the start… it’s just that he hates me more now.” I said, laughing it off while trying to lift up Minnie’s mood.

“I love you, hyung. You’re the best.” He said before grinning.

“Minnie ah, can I rest on your chest? I’m feeling a little tired.” I said.

A nod was given before he held me in his embrace; it was good to feel that someone was there when I needed them. Without realising, tears started to flow, releasing all the pain I was holding in.

(Changmin’s Pov)

I was walking towards the staircase when I pass by that pabo’s room, to see him & Min, hugging each other.

*So much of ‘i love you’. Why do people say it so easily?*

I quickly walked away trying to calm myself down before I lose my cool again.

(Next day)

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

After a peaceful morning in school, it’s finally lunch.

“Joongie” I heard Minnie’s the moment I stepped out of class with Yunnie.

“Minnie, why are you here?” I asked after approaching him.

“I thought that you might want to have lunch on the rooftop today.” He said.

Understanding what he meant, after all I’m still not ready to face him after what happen yesterday, I agreed.

After giving a nod, the 3 of us approached the cafeteria in order to get the food first.

“Joongie wait here. We’ll go & get the food & drinks.” Minnie said before leaving me near the entrance.

“So this is the guy who confessed to Shim Changmin, but dated Shim Minho instead.” A unfamiliar figure approached me.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“How can you be so shameless? The hyung rejected you so you go for the dongsaeng instead.” The person commented, a smirk on the face.

*Who is this person? *

“Back off.” Minnie’s voice was heard as he appeared beside me with Yunnie.

“Protective I see.” That person commented.

“Joongie, let’s go.” Minnie said before dragging me away from that person.

“Nice to meet you again, Shim Minho.” The voice hollered from behind.

*****************************************
So how was the update? Please do leave me your comments..
Seeya:]peach_gerl16