Chapter 6

Saranghae Pabo
Heya all~~ i'm back with an update...btw,i'm already done a trailer for this story..do check it out & leave me comments..
^_^

Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAecKlIn4Kw
***************************************************
Replies:
YooMin_YunJae :well, it's just add more drama actually..as usual..minnie's cold...
yunnie& min are great friends..he will realise it soon..
beg? i'm not sure ..i can't find the word 'beg' in my chapter..what do u mean?
sorry,i'm slow..hehe..btw,hope u enjoy this update
roze: Yay~~a new reader..glad u love the characters..hope u enjoy this update & welcome ^_^
**************************************************

Chapter 6

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

Opening my eyes slowly, I adjust to the brightness of the sunlight that shone through the window.

“Where am I?” I muttered to nobody while rubbing my eyes, after sitting up in the bed.

“Hyung, you’re awake.” Minnie suddenly appeared, half with a towel wrapped around him.

*Why is he half- in my room? But it doesn’t look like my room? Why am I just in a bathrobe? No, it can’t be!*

“Hyung, are you alright?” Minnie’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Did something happen last night?” I asked slowly.

“Yes” he replied, quickly.

*Omg... I lost my ity to a dongsaeng!*

“Hyung, why are you blushing?” he asked.

“Nothing” I muttered quickly, avoiding his eyes.

“So are you still feeling sick? Your fever got worse in the mid morning.” He said, leaning on the wall.

“Sick?” I asked, almost shouted.

“You had a slight fever yesterday so I decided to take care of you last night before Omma started panicking the whole night.” He explained.

*Phew, so I was just sick.*

“Oh, I thought something else happened. Well, I’m feeling better now. Thanks.” I said before cursing myself for having such thoughts.

“So what other thoughts were you having?” Minnie’s face was suddenly in front of me, our lips are gaps apart while amusement plastered his face.

“N-nothing” I stutter while blushing.

“Breakfast is ready.” A familiar voice was heard, which cause the both of us to turn towards it.

“Good morning, hyung. We will be down soon.” Minnie simply replied before turning his attention back at me, not moving an inch away.

“Minnie, why are you looking at me like that?” I said trying to push him away but he doesn’t move at all which causes me to pout.

“Aigoo, you are so cute.” Minnie said, giving me a peck on the cheek which resulted in me blushing.

When a bang was heard, the both of us realised that Changmin had just left the room.

*Omg… did he see that? He’s gonna hate me more now.*

I groan in frustration before hiding my head under the pillow.

“Hyung, stop hiding under the pillow. Go & get your shower.” Minnie said while busy pulling me out of the bed.

“If you are not gonna get up, I’m gonna carry you to the shower.” He said once again but I didn’t move an inch.

(Changmin’s Pov)

*Why was Min half- when I entered? They were in such an awkward position. Were they about to kiss? Shim Changmin, stop it. Whatever they do is their business. Just keep yourself away from that pabo & your life will be back to normal.*

“MinMin” Omma called, pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Yes?” I replied, quickly.

“Why are you still standing in front of HoHo’s room? Have you called them for breakfast?” she asked. I nodded in response.

“What is taking them so long then?” Omma said while grabbing the doorknob.

“HoHo ah…” her words paused with the sight that greeted us the moment she opened the door.

“Omma, what are you doing here?” Min asked while that pabo is in his arm, carried bridal style.

“Minnie, put me down~” That pabo whined while struggling.

“Stop struggling, hyung or you will fall.” Min warned him.

“Omma, is there anything wrong?” Min asked.

“No, nothing. Just wondering why you guys were taking so long.” She said before smiling at them.

“As you can see Omma, my beloved hyung didn’t want to get up & shower so I have to carry him.” Min said before chuckling which made that pabo pout.

“Aigoo… Alright, I will leave you two lovebirds but don’t take too long or the foods will get cold.” Omma said approaching me before closing the door.

“MinMin, are you alright? You look so pale.” Omma said.

“I’m going to the bathroom.” I said after giving her a nod.

*Shim Changmin, what’s wrong with you? Why are you so shocked by their intimacy? That’s how couples act. It’s a normal thing, don’t let it affect you.*

I convinced myself before splashing some water on my face, cooling myself down.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Hyung, didn’t you say yesterday that you needed to find something to distract you for a while?” Minnie asked after taking a seat beside me on the bed, as we both ready for the day.

I give him a nod before he continued, Can you be my boyfriend then?”

“What??” I shouted.

“What’s wrong?” Omma suddenly appeared, bursting the door open.

“Omma!!” the both of us exclaimed, surprised.

“I was passing by the room & I heard Jae shout. What’s wrong?” she asked after explaining.

Soon Min Woo ahjushii & the twins appeared behind Omma.

“Jae hyung is pregnant!” Minnie said.

“What??!” the other 4 including me shouted in surprise which caused Minnie to burst out laughing.

“Calm down, I was just joking. Nothing’s wrong Omma, Appa.” He replied.

I just puffed up my cheek before slapping his arm; he just loves to trick me.

“And here I thought I’m going to be a grandmother soon.” Omma said before chuckling.

“You are joking, right? About me being your boyfriend…” I asked after the others leave the room & assure them that we will be down soon.

“Well, it’s more like act as my boyfriend. Please!” Minnie pleads.

“Ok, but why?” I asked.

“Well, there’s somebody I like in school but I’m not sure, so I’m trying to make him jealous.” Minnie explained.

“Alright then dongsaeng, I will try my best to help you.” I said before grinning at him.

“Thanks, hyung. By the way, I already told the others that we are ‘dating’ so that we can practice on how to act like a ‘couple’ from home.” Minnie said.

“That’s means Changmin also knows that we are ‘dating’.” I said, slowly.

“Hyung, don’t worry about Changmin hyung. I’m sure one day he will fall in love with you.” Minnie encouraged me; I just smile back in respond.

(Minho’s Pov)

*Don’t worry hyung. I hope with this plan, Changmin hyung will realise his true feelings. Even though he always acted cold towards you, somehow the ice around his heart has started melting. It’s just the starting but I can already see the reaction.*

“Let’s go down, hyung.” I said before the both of us exited the room.

“Finally, the lovebirds come down.” Omma said while the both of us take a seat after greeting ‘good morning’.

“Omma, where’s hyung?” I asked after realising that my ‘target’ is nowhere to be found.

“He had already left, saying there’s something important.” Omma explained which I just nodded to in response.

*Who’s he lying too? I know his schedule very well. I guess he‘s trying to avoid our public display of affection.*

“Minnie, why are you laughing to yourself?” Jae hyung asked before biting his toast.

“I just remembered how funny you looked when you woke up this morning.” I said before chuckling at his pout.

“I should call you ‘Meanie’ instead of ‘Minnie’.” He said before sticking out his tongue.

“I don’t care.” I said before repeating his action which had the both of us laughing.

“Fancy calling yourself ‘hyung’ when you guys act like 6 year olds” Chun commented before getting up from his seat.

“Yah… Shim Yoochun… how dare you say that to your hyung? You are so dead when I get my hands on you.” I said, chasing after him which caused the others at the dining table to laugh.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Aigoo… he’s really turning more & more like MinMin each day.” Omma commented, sipping her tea.

“Well, he’s really different from Junsu.” I commented while looking at Minnie that’s ‘wrestling’ with his dongsaeng.

“I guess, he really admires MinMin very much since MinMin is the reason why he loves the piano.” Omma explained.

*I know how it feels to love the piano, because I once did but ‘that night’ destroyed everything.*

“Jae” Omma’s voice was heard.

“Yes” I replied quickly.

“It’s seems that you drifted away for a while there. Are you alright?” Omma asked, concern in her tone.

“I’m alright, I’m just missing Umma.” I said before smiling at her.

(Changmin’s Pov)

I was walking past Min’s room after taking my bag from my bedroom, there was Appa & the twins crowding at the door.

*What happened?*

“Jae hyung is pregnant.” I heard Min’s voice the moment I approached the door.

My mind when totally blank when I heard that statement, without realising I was already running down the stairs without waiting to hear the other’s reaction.

*How the hell did that pabo get pregnant? Did they sleep together before? Then, what was with the ‘I love you’ confession yesterday? ‘ha, it was just a lie & will always be.*

Soon my parents & the twins come down and my parents look so happy.

“I need to go now, I have something important today.” I said, before grabbing my car keys & bag.

*Why does it feel so lonely? Maybe because that pabo is not here? Shouldn’t I be happy since he’s not here to destroy my morning peace? Whatever!! Shim Changmin, stop thinking of that pabo! He means nothing to you.*

I insert my favourite CD ‘Mirotic’ by DBSK into the player, shrugging the thoughts off while keeping my eyes on the road.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Minnie” I called out the moment my eyes spotted him in the cafeteria which drew everyone attention on us.

Like Minnie told me during the ride this morning, rumours around here spread fast. Since the news of us ‘dating’ was only spread this morning, it seems that by lunch now, everyone knows about it!
I’m aware that people are giving me questioning looks due to my confession yesterday, because somehow I end up dating Changmin’s younger brother the very next day, but this person is Shim Minho so nobody dares to question me or do anything to me. That just shows how powerful the ‘Shim siblings’ are. If there’s one thing I found weird, it’d be Yunnie, since he’s not surprised by the news, but my guess is that Minnie has told him beforehand.

“Joongie, you are here?” Minnie said before giving me a quick peck which caused the girls to squeals.

I nodded before taking a seat opposite Changmin whereas Yunnie sat beside me.

“What would you like to eat, baby?” he asked.

“Anything, it’s your choice.” I replied before grinning.

“Alright, how about you, hyung?” he said directing it to Changmin.

“Anything” He said before continuing to play with his phone.

After Minnie & Yunnie left to get the food, I was left with him in an awkward silence.

“Sorry if I surprised you yesterday.” I said, trying to make a conversation with him but as usual I was ignored.

I keep grinning at myself, he looks charming even when he’s just playing with his phone.

(Changmin’s Pov)

“What would you like to eat, baby?” Min asked that pabo.

*Baby? Gosh… why do I have to seat at the same table as them..*

“Anything, it’s your choice.” He replied while grinning

*Why doesn’t his grin irritate me? I kinda miss it. Shim Changmin, what are you saying?*

“Alright, what about you, hyung?” Min asked.

“Anything” I replied, giving all my attention to my phone.

It was awkward silence after Min & that Yunho guy left to get the food.

“Sorry if I surprised you yesterday.” He said but I just ignore him.

*Surprise? You didn’t just surprise me, but you freak me out. How can I love you when I’m not into guys?*

“Baby, I’m back.” Min’s voice was heard as he appeared with 2 trays of food.

After passing me a tray, I just start eating without saying a word while Min is busy feeding that pabo.

“Baby, are you ok?” Min’s worried voice asked as I looked at that pabo.

“Minnie, I’m not feeling well. I feel like vomiting.” That pabo said.

*He is definitely pregnant. What else can explain that?*

“Let’s get you to the doctor.” Minnie said which ‘he’ just nodded.

“Hyung, I’m going.” He said before walking away with that pabo & that Yunho guy.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

After the 3 of us was excuse from class, we headed down to the nearest clinic.

“What’s wrong with hyung, doctor?” Minnie asked.

“Jaejoong shii, is just worn out. He should only take in light food, since he has merely recovered from a fever & to avoid him from feeling nauseous again. For now, he needs to have plenty of rest & also due to his condition; he’ll have to watch his steps.” The doctor explained.

“Condition??” Minnie asked out.

“Thank you, doctor.” I said quickly, preventing Minnie from asking any further.

“If people don’t know any better, they will think that you’re pregnant. I mean the vomiting, resting & watching your steps.” Yunnie commented which cause the both of us to chuckle to his words.

(Changmin’s Pov)

As I was heading for my car, I saw someone I wished to never see again in my life.

So how was this chapter? Do leave me comments..
Btw, i did a jaemin parody with the song Unfaithful by Rihanna..do check it out & comment..
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbsmQQBIy7Q

Seeya:]peach_gerl16