Chapter 4: Confessions and Smiles

I found you

Hyosung carefully rumaged through her jewelery box until she found what she needed. Burried at the bottom of the jewelry box was her necklace that her father gave her the day before her mother's death and before he went crazy. It reminded her of the good times, selling newspapers in the early morning, watching the sunrise with her family, going to school to meet...Hyukjae. She smiled and remembered his goofy smile he would always give her right before school would start. Carefully taking out the necklace by it's chain, she admired it's beauty and glorious shine in the sunlight. 

"I should wear this someday again" Hyosung mumbled and smiled at the sunshine. Looking out her window, she saw the beautiful Seoul city. Everything was bright and colorful, good enough to make Hyosung smile happily. Her phone then suddenly buzzed.

To: Hyosung

From: Hyukjae

Meet me at the mini-forest we used to always go to! 

                              -Your Monkey

Hyosung smiled right away, dropped her phone on the bed and went to change clothes. From her pajamas to casual clothing, putting on her father's necklace and taking her phone, she skipped all the way to the place where her Hyukjae wanted to meet her.

                                                                                                                                  ♫ ♪   

Eunhyuk figited. He totally forgotted the size of his artwork and the size of his door so he wasn't able to move it out through the door, but instead he decided to just try his best with her.

"Oppa!" Eunhyuk heard a similar voice call out. He turned around to see his girl running towards him. He ran towards her and stopped right in front of her face.

"Why did you want to meet Oppa?" Hyosung asked. Eunhyuk took in a deep breath, he didn't want to hint her that he looked in her journal, so he decided to twist a few things around.

"You helped me re-gain my strength in just a short period of time...thank you" Eunhyuk whispered. Hyosung looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"You looked liked you were sleeping when I found you" Hyosung whispered back at him. He looked down at her, seeing that she was very worried at that time, Eunhyuk her cheek with his thumb.

"I really appreciate it" Eunhyuk said. His thumb got more caring and soft, making sure that Hyosung was alright.

"Mm..." Was the only thing Hyosung could reply back normally. She felt her face heating up and turning pink from Eunhyuk's touches.

"I want to give you something in return..." Eunhyuk told her. Her head snapped up and looked at his beautiful face.

"It's okay you-" Hyosung tried to persuade Eunhyuk but instead he placed his finger right on her lips.

"I'll take you on a date...even though we just met since you found me...I think i really like you already and since high school" Eunhyuk confessed, but then realised he meant love, not like.

"But Hyukjae!" Hyosung cried. Eunhyuk just shook his head.

"Ah! Eunhyuk remember?" Eunhyuk reminded her.

"Alright, if it makes you happy I accept" Hyosung whispered. Eunhyuk celebrated in the inside, but then he realised that he needed to do and tell her one more thing.

"You know what will make me really happy Hyosung?" Eunhyuk slowly and gently grabbed Hyosung's arms and gently placed them around his neck, he then wrapped his arms around her waist, slowly like a snake.

"What Eunhyuk Oppa?..." Hyosung blushed even harder. Though she was loving what Eunhyuk was diong to her, she just was too shy about it.

"When you fall in love with me, like I am falling in love with you, you have to give me a wonderful, passionate, and lovely kiss..I know I will love it and so will you my Hyosung" Eunhyuk said. Hyosung gasped and hid her face away from him, knowing that her face was way to bright now. Eunhyuk chuckled and held her closer to him.

"And Hyosung...when I said I like you...I forgot that I don't like you" Eunhyuk wanted to see her reaction. He knew she always made the cutest fits.

"Huh? Op-" Hyosung was then cutted off by Eunhyuk's lips. His lips caressessed her pink quivering ones, carefully comforting her by one kiss. After finally releasing from her Eunhyuk told her...

"I don't like you silly, I love you!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. His grasp on her body became even tighter, looking like they were glued together, they both enjoyed the moment. Eunhyuk rested his head on her head, sniffing her head, he realised she still uses the same shampoo. Strawberries and Peaches, his two favorite fruits, the his most favorite fruit was obviously Hyosung.

"I love you too Oppa!" Hyosung said. She gently placed her lips on his and let it rest there for around five seconds before pulling back. He smiled and hugged her again. 

"I was supposed to bring you this thing I made that said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' but then I realised that I had a door!" Eunhyuk confessed one more thing that was bugging him alot. Hyosung just laughed and hugged him.

"I don't need that, Oppa is already my boyfriend isn't that enough?" Hyosung pouted at him.

"I missed your pouts, and your kisses, and your hugs, and your smell and-" Eunhyuk could keep the list going on and on forever but..

"You sniff me?" Hyosung asked with a puzzled look on her face. Deep down in her heart, she loved that Eunhyuk loved everything about her, but sometimes she thought that he loved the weird things about her more than the positive aspects of her. 

"Well only when I am near you which is pretty much almost everyday" Eunhyuk replied sheepishly. He rubbed the back of his head and closed his eyes waiting for a smack. Hyosung shook her head and sneaked away from Eunhyuk, wanting to new boyfriend. She giggled and ran away thinking that Eunhyuk actually fell for it. Eunhyuk's head suddenly snapped up hearing a few twigs crack. His eyes spotted that Hyosung was gone.

"HYOSUNG!" Eunhyuk yelled out. Running towards a big pine tree he caught a glimpse of a red sneaker. Eunhyuk smiled and ran towards the color 'object' that was just a few meters away from it. The 'object' screamed and ran away laughing heartily, Hyosung ran and laughed away from Eunhyuk, wanting to some more. Eunhyuk then paced faster towards Hyosung, his arms opened wide he finally caught her laughing along with her. Hyosung looked up at Eunhyuk to see his face.

"You have a gummy smile, no wonder you defended me in Oh My School" Eunhyuk nodded. He took Hyosung's hand and walked with her. Eunhyuk liked her touch against his hand. It warmed his heart and it always brought a smile to him.  

"I used to hate my smile, but then when I found out that it was really similar to your smile, I didn't hate it anymore, I love it now, because everytime I smile, it reminds me of you" Eunhyuk said. Hyosung blushed and looked away from him. 

"Yah....are you going to say anything or you are going to blush all day" Eunhyuk gentally joked Hyosung. She smiled back and both of her hands held his tightly. Left hand to left hand, right hand to right hand. Their fingers crossed over one another, instead of a moment of affection, it later on became a game of who could be the last standing.

"Jagiya~" Eunhyuk teased and he smiled his gummy smile. Hyosung also smiled her gummy smile and pushed Eunhyuk to the ground playfully. 

_________________________________________________________________

Pockyisawesome is an even slower updater when she is sick

BUT LUCKILY I AM RECOVERING!!!

And i heard SECRET is going to have their first Japanese Tour!

Wish I was in Japan! :(

Oh well, please enjoy this!

And Sorry if this was terrible! D: