Chapter 2: Steps to her heart

I found you

"Oppa are you okay now?" Hyosung asked, she got out another ice pack and replaced the old one. She is so caring to me, still like back then, only were really close now...literally close.

"Thank You Hyosung, I didn't mean to interupt your walk" I apologized hoping Hyosung would accepted. But she just laughed instead. I was always enchanted by her laugh, the first time I heard it, it casted it's spell on me.

"It's okay! I just needed some air, plus I also needed the excersize!" This is why I love her so much, she can make anything turn from a disappointing frown to a happy smile. Just then, I remembered that my Super Junior members probably were calling the police right at this moment.

"Ah! Hyosungie can I borrow your phone?!" I exclaimed to her as gently as I could. But instead she shook her head.

"Oppa, I already called Leeteuk Oppa! He said that you could stay here until you're healthy enough to get back to your own dorms" Hyosung answered. She then just walked out of the room without saying anything. I am very confused, I just called her what I used to call her, Hyosungie! Back then I thought it would be adorable, plus I was planning to make Hyosung my girlfriend at that time, I should always be prepared right?

                                                                                                                             ♫ ♪ 

After Hyosung rushed out of her room, her heart beated and fluttered. It was a long time since Hyukjae called her Hyosungie, hearing him call her that made her so happy in the inside, it was like nothing could stand in her way if Hyukjae called her Hyosungie. His appearance shocked her when she found him on the forest floor like a dead person. To be honest, she was scared, really scared. Hyosung didn't want to see that image ever agian, but the picture kept coming back to her mind. She then couldn't help but let a tear fall out of her eyes.

"I missed you so much" She cried. Hyosung slided against the wall, hid her face in her knees and started crying. Her arms just hugging her legs together only kept her from seeing what was in front of her. She cried and cried, recalling back the memories of the two of them together. She missed how he carsessed her hand back then, she missed how his hugs always made her warm, she missed his personality, she missed the fun moments those two had together, she missed the moments when Hyukjae almost got onew condition quite a few times, but basically, she just missed him. She loved him so much and she still does.

                                                                                                                            ♫ ♪ 

Eunhyuk looked around Hyosung's room, at first he wanted to look in her closet, but instead something else caught his attention. It was a small box with the letters written HH on it. He slowly got off her bad and limped as quietly as he could to the box that was just a few inches away from him. Right when he got to the box, he slowly took off the lid. He expected it to be letters or pictures or even pink construction paper hearts. But instead, he saw a medium sized journal. It looked like the exact journal Hyosung used to carry along with her back in High School. Eunhyuk took the book and slowly opened it to the first page.

'Dear Diary,

When I heard that having a diary could help you express your feelings quietly and personally. I thought it was a very neat invention so I guess I'm going to try it now.'

Eunhyuk chuckled at the cuteness. But the chuckling stopped soon after...

'It's been almost...8 years since mom has been gone. My father keeps on blaming me each year and the month that my mother died! It's so painful just to see your own father point and scream at you for something you never did. My mother only died by saving me. But I guess that's why my own father is mad at me. It was my fault for crossing the street, and my mom had to push me out of the way from that HUGE food truck! Seeing all that blood splatted in front of me and on me made me scream. I screamed so loud and long I guess the police wanted to arrest me for doing so. So far as I know, I will be visiting mommy's grave tomorrow. Plus next week I'm going to go to High School! So excited but still a little bit nervous. Wish me luck!'

Eunhyuk's knuckles became white from clenching his fist too hard. He wanted to kill Hyosung's father so badly, the way he treated his love was not right! But also Eunhyuk found out how Hyosung's mother died, Hyosung never told him how she died, she just told him she died, but she told him with a few tears that he was able to wipe away quickly. Eunhyuk skimmed a few pages and read another page.

'Hey Diary!

High School is great so far! Especially when you don't have people pointing or screaming at you. I just met this really cute guy! His name is Hyukjae I believe, he told me that I would be his best friend. Plus he's my new dancing buddy! Everyday after school we would stay and dance, pop, break our hearts out until we became poo! The only thing I don't like about practices is that he always tries to power slide across the dance studio! I mean like seriously, does this guy know anything about injuries and how many visits I had to make the pharmacy?! I swear the clerk kept looking at me like I was weird. But overall I still love him. But I think he maybe my crush...'

Eunhyuk's heart fluttered. Of course he still power slides in the SM dance studio, except he has his hyungs yelling at him to stop instead of Hyosung healing his burns and scratches. He smiled at the words 'crush' and 'love'. He stood up immediately wanting to dance to celebrate that he was winning Hyosung's heart from the begining, but then realised that his ankle still hurted like heck so he plopped down right away. Eunhyuk skimmed a few more pages, hoping he would see Hyosung's entries about him.

'Hey Diary this is so urgent!

Hyukjae did a body wave without his shirt on today during our usual dance practice! Even though I wanted to scream and faint like a fangirl, I bet he would hate me right away! He looked so hot! Ah! Why do all the guys I like have to be better than me? He didn't help me at all when he was all sweaty and his muscles were really nice. I never knew he worked out. What's wrong with me!?! I keep thinking about Hyukjae! About his sweet smile, his friendly and sweet personality, and to mention that he has ABS! Oh god I don't think this is an entry anymore, this is more of a fangirl screaming about her favorite celebrity...People always said that love always comes to someone including you. Is it possible that I may love Hyukjae???

Eunhyuk smiled and hugged this page. Obviously this entry is his favorite one yet. Eunhyuk was sure now that he had Hyosung form the begining. Thinking that she may have a few more entries about him, Eunhyuk skimmed to the last few pages and read one of the entries.

'Dear Diary,

I am sorry to say, but these are going ot be some of my last entries before I go and become a trainee at Good Entertainment! Hyukjae already had his debut in Super Junior from SM Entertainment. I didn't want to make Hyukjae sad about our seperation because I was originally hired for SM Entertainment until they dropped me for Hyukjae. So I had to lie to him making him think that I rejected SM Entertainment for Good Entertainment, plus I had to made him think that Good Entertainment hired me, but they never did. I had to audition there and worked my way in! I didn't want to bring him down, he needs to be strong for his debut performances. I miss him so much...Actually diary, I love him. Yes, I Jeon Hyoung, loves Lee Hyukjae. I, Jeon Hyosung is going to cry because she misses her Hyukie so much! Wish me luck and look forward for my next few entries!'

Eunhyuk felt the pain, but this time he knew it wasn't from his ankle. It was that he was the reason why Hyosung went through many tough changes before her own debut. Eunhyuk was now crying, because he broke his promise with Hyosung. His promise was to keep Hyosung away from harm and won't let her go through challenging obstacles that may involve sacrifices. She sacrificed her own fame just for him. She loved him that much. It hit him like a rock, he felt like he couldn't breathe any more. He could believe this, how could his company drop a wonderful girl like Hyosung just for crummy old him?! Eunhyuk slowly slid down against the wall crying his eyes out. He didn't know that besides her father, he was also the main reasons for her other side of her pain. He cried very hard, just finally letting all the pressure and pain out was enough for him. But he wanted to cry for Hyosung. He knew it must have been very hard to lie to the person she loves. 

"I can't believe I fell for it" Eunhyuk quivered. His back was against the wall and his eyes looked up towards the blue cloud ceiling. What the two lovers didn't realize was that they were both against the wall crying at the same spot, their backs were at the same spot. It was only the wall that seperated the two lovers. Both crying for different reasons, Hyosung cried for Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk cried for Hyosung.

                                                                                                                            ♫ ♪     

Eunhyuk finally stopped crying for half an hour knowing Hyosung may come back in anytime soon now. He slowly limped towards her bed and just lied there doing nothing except for starring at the Mr. Simple poster that has 'Miss You Monkey Oppa'. He smiled again, knowing that Hyosung still cared for him, and maybe still loved him. 

"Oppa are you okay?" Hyosung's head popped from the entrance with a curious look on her face. Eunhyuk chuckled and told her she was okay. 

"Hyosung I should be getting back now" Eunhyuk said but then accidentally fell of the bed. Fortunately his ankle didn't land first. 

"Oppa!" Hyosung cried out and rushed towards Eunhyuk. But when Hyosung tried to pull up Eunhyuk, she fell right down on top of Eunhyuk. Their eyes met, Eunhyuk breathed heavily knowing that they looked liked they were about to kiss. He was already going crazy. Hyosung couldn't stop looking into his deep eyes, her breath was caught in and her hands were glued to his chest. 

'She's so close to me' Eunhyuk thought, but without realizing, his lips already touched hers. His eyes closed at the softness and sweetness. But Hyosung's was wide open, suprised and dazed she pushed him away and crawled off of him. Eunhyuk opened his eyes to see Hyosung crawling off of him. He sighed and looked at another direction.

"Oppa I think you are well enough to get back" Hyosung quickly said and got up to get a pair of crutches. 

'What if...' Eunhyuk thought. He had a mischevous idea, Eunhyuk screamed and clutched his ankle in despair. Hyosung who heard the scream rushed over to him asking him what was wrong. But Eunhyuk said nothing, all he did was whimper and made sure he had a few fake tears falling out of his eyes. He was glad that Hyosung bought it and helped him up on her bed.  

                                                                                                                  ♫ ♪ 

The sun was setting already at around six o' clock. But Eunhyuk was wide awake being a trouble maker, so far he was half way through Hyosung's diary until he decided to take a break and text his Super Junior hyungs. 

'Teukieeeeeeee I bet you're worrying about me! hehehehehe So anywayyyyyy i have a few words to tell you

Hyosung is better than all of you combined' Eunhyuk hit send and chuckled to himself. But five seconds later, he recieved a text message from Leeteuk.

'Eunhyuk I know you're injured right now, so you either recover and get beaten up or just get beaten up with your injury! 

We love you' Eunhyuk read the heart warming message. He smiled, thinking that he has the best hyungs in the world. Eunhyuk locked his iphone and then unlocked it to see a picture of Hyosung looking like a beautiful doll as his lock screen. He unlocked it and smiled widely to see another picture of Hyosung. But this picture was back in her shy boy days, she was wearing a cute giraffe sweater with a white skirt. Simple, but it was enough to make Eunhyuk's heart melt. He placed his iphone on the night stand next to the bed and fell asleep. 

                                                                                                                 ♫ ♪ 

Hyosung just finished making some seaweed soup and hot chocolate for Eunhyuk or as she used to call him 'Monkey Oppa'. She remembered that everytime Monkey Oppa would fall sick back in high school, she would come over to his home right away and took care of him until he was all better. She even stayed overnight making sure Eunhyuk wouldn't start coughing. After remembering the days, she brought the soup and hot chocolate upstairs for Eunhyuk. Slowly setting it down on the table next to her room. She slowly opened the door, but saw Eunhyuk sleeping instead. She left the food and walked in quietly without stepping on anything.
 
"Hyukjae!.....Eunhyuk!.....Eunhyukieee!......Monkey Oppa!" Hyosung called to him to wake him up. Eunhyuk wondered what was going on when Hyosung woke him up, he saw Hyosung bringing in food. Which of course his stomach begged for. 
 
"I made you seaweed soup and hot chocolate oppa....just like back then" Hyosung spoke quietly gently placing the tray on the night stand. Eunhyuk wondered why she was so quiet. He then saw her leave and he came up with an idea. 
 
"Ah! Hyosungie, can you feed me? I just woke up from sleeping and I'm still a little bit drowsy!" Eunhyuk called out. Hyosung turned around and blushed. Eunhyuk knew his plan already worked right when he said it.
 
"O-Okay oppa" Hyosung said, she picked up the spoon and dipped it in to the sea weed soup. Eunhyuk was already feeling excited and couldn't wait to later. Hyosung fed him and Eunhyuk accepted it happily. Of course Eunhyuk knew Hyosung was the best cook ever, but her cooking tasted even better when she fed him. 
 
"Here's another one spoon oppa" Hyosung said and fed him again. Eunhyuk accepted it again but this time, he had a trick up his sleeve. Right when Hyosung was taking the spoon out of his mouth, Eunhyuk managed to her finger. Hyosung yelped and jumped up a little bit. When she turned around, Eunhyuk's smile became wider and wider each second until Hyosung turned around again with a blushing face.
 
"Mmmm I think that spoon tasted much better than the first one" Eunhyuk said and smiled. Hyosung blushed even harder thinking and proccessed what just happened. Eunhyuk slowly slid his fingers to Hyosung's fingers and grasped them gently.
 
"Thanks Hyosung, I really owe you" Eunhyuk said to Hyosung. She smiled and left the food on the table for him to eat, and left the room. Eunhyuk smiled to himself like an idiot, wondering what made him so brave to do those kind of things to her. In the end he thought he was either awesome or it was just thinking about Hyosung that made him courageous.
 
                                                                                                                       ♫ ♪ 
 
Oh my goodness I think i'm already running out of brain juice! T_T
Oh well this has got to be my quickest update in 2012!
I hope you guys really enjoy this.
Let me tell you what Pockyisawesome has been doing that made her so busy:
.......
Pockyisawesome is so busy that she wasn't able to write her whole list down!
OH WELL
please enjoy this chapter!