Found You in my heart....

I found you

Here he was, holding a pink construction paper heart in his room. Eunhyuk's heart beated for her, he wants her back by his side back in the old days. His tears started to fall, some rolling down his face, and even some dropping on his carpet floor. But only one teardrop landed on the pink construction paper heart he was holding. His hand shaked, his nose sniffled, his eyes became red. He doesn't feel alone, he feels empty, she was the one who made his life became sunny and full.

"I want you back, you back" Eunhyuk sang. He sang to Hyosung in his mind. The two knew each other back in high school, on a certain valentines day, Hyosung gave him the pink construction heart admitting her feelings for him. But if only a certain devil ruined her confession. She then switched school and he hadn't seen her until SECRET's debut. He could recall the sweet confession back then perfectly. They were in the middle of a mini forest, his face blushing, Hyosung looking down on the ground. Until his ex-girlfriend came and ruined everything. Everything came apart...she moved. Late at night, he would always cry, scream, and punch the pillows on his bed. He had nothing of her, except for the pink construction paper heart. Everytime he would read it to himself, he smiled, but then remember the sad moments.

"Eunhyuk! It's time for our trip! Get ready!" Leeteuk shouted from outside his room. Eunhyuk kissed the heart, and placed it in his box with pictures of Hyosung. Obviously he labeled the box Hyosung with a heart around it.

"Coming Hyung!" He shouted and got ready for their mini trip with the other Super Junior members, even Henry, Hangeng, Kibum, and Zhou Mi was coming so he didn't want to waste time.

                                                                                                        ♫ ♪   

Hyosung was thinking some thoughts, intresting thoughts.

"Why did I leave him?" She whispered up at the ceiling. But the ceiling gave no answer. Hyosung felt her heart beat slowly and hard. Hyukjae was her light, she fell for him when she setted her eyes on him. Since her debut and Hyukjae's sorry sorry comeback, she felt her pain all over again. Hyukjae was even her savior. Whenever she needed to escape from her alcoholic father, Hyukjae would always have an extra room for her in his apartment. He would always be there to comfort her grief for her dead mother, and would always offer her a hand when she wanted to get away from her father. They both knew they had the same dream. To become a superstar, they even had dance practices everyday after school, now fast forward a few years later, their the top dancers in their group.

"I should go get some fresh air" Hyosung mumbled, crawling out of her warm bed. 

                                                                                                        ♫ ♪    

"You guys, are you sure were going the right way?" Ryewook asked. Apparently Super Junior (and M) decided to go for a hike in the mini forest.

"Don't worry! I know the map!" Hangeng exclaimed and suddenly made a left turn. Eunhyuk already had a bad feeling and wanted to escape so badly from this.

"Hyung are you sure?" Eunhyuk asked worriedly. To be honest, his hands shook a little bit from the fear he was devolping.

"Only two more hours, only two more hours, only two more hours, only two more hours..." Leeteuk kept on mumbling to himself. The leader already new a huge disaster was coming so he tried to calm himself.

"What the?...." Eunhyuk suddenly saw something familiar at a side glance. It looked liked the same tree he had stood before the day Hyosung confessed to him. He slowly walked over to the tree, the leaves and twigs snapping under his shoes. Eunhyuk's fingers skimmed over the engraving on the tree as his smile grew bigger and bigger. His heart was overwelmed, his engraving was still there since high school. There on the engraving said 'E+H forever in me' with a heart around it. But it was a huge mistake of his to leave the group and go admire a tree.

"HYUNGS!?!?! PABO DONSAENGS!?!?!" Eunhyuk shouted, after realising that he left the group, and the group mistakenly left him. Eunhyuk speed walked everywhere around the tree, hoping he would see a hint of a turtle backpack or a pink hoodie. But no, all he saw, was green and brown...LITERALLY.

"Aish!" Eunhyuk gasped and hissed after he fell over a big fat tree branch. He could already see a huge and disguting bruise forming on his ankle. His hand trembled to his ankle, but fell. Trying to roll on his back, he only managed to do so on his side. But at least...

"At least, I can see my heart...." Eunhyuk whispered. Looking up to his engraving on the tree. He just letted his eyes close for him, and hope the pain would go away....

 

                                                                                                        ♫ ♪   

"This should be a good place..." Hyosung mumbled, and slowly walked into the mini forest. The same exact one where Super Junior (and M) were going on a little disastrous hike at this hour. Hyosung looked everywhere, including up at the bright pretty blue sky that was saying 'Hi!' to South Korea today. She always felt happy at this place. Hyosung remembered the times when she was little as her mother would take her here, braid her hair on the same big rock she just passed, and her mother would walk with her and help her collect the pretty flowers that were surrounding her. She smiled, then a tear fell out, but it soon was replaced by another smile. Hyosung didn't walk for long until she saw a glimpse of blonde.

"That looks..." She whispered. Hyosung started to sprint towards the blonde fluff of hair, hoping the hair would still be attatched to the person's head. Hyosung knew that fluff of hair anywhere, it was Hyukjae's. As Hyosung reached to Eunhyuk, she collapased on her knees and checked for any wounds. She rolled up Eunhyuk's skinny jeans and foudn a dangerous bruise and mark on his left ankle. Hyosung gasped, rolled the skinny jeans back down and got out her cell phone to call one of the Super Junior members. Unfortunately, there was no signal so Hyosung tried to find another way to get him back to SECRET's dorm. She gently lifted him on her back for a spring piggy back ride back to the dorm. By the time she reached there, Hyosung made sure there weren't any reporters or fans and went in the dorm right away. Instead of taking the elevator, she took the stairs, apparently the dorm was all the way at the top level. Gently setting Eunhyuk down, she pulled out the key and slammed the door open, suprisingly her SECRET members were gone to attend their schedules. Quickly grabbed Eunhyuk and piggy backed rided him to her room in the dorm.

"What happened?" Hyosung gasped, after setting him down on her bed. She leaned on her desk for support, while catching for air. With no answer from Eunhyuk, she jogged to the closet for the first aid kit. Luckily her mother was a nurse, and Hyosung already knew how to treat a wound when she was 10 years old. Slowly and gently wrapping the bandage around his ankle, she remembered how she would used to treat Eunhyuk's floor burns (from dancing and sliding on the dance studio floor after school with her) immediately. He wouldn't stop doing those crazy slides, she had to bring a first aid kit to school with her everyday.

                                                                                                        ♫ ♪

 "Guys have you seen Eunhyuk?" Leeteuk asked, suddenly the members started to shout for Eunhyuk while worrying that he either made a monkey tribe or either have ate a random blackberry and died from freaking out that it may be poisonous even though it wasn't.

"We should split up!" Siwon announced. They then splitted up into three groups. Unfortunately, none of them found Eunhyuk and walked back to meet up.

"Let's go back to the dorm and call the other idols" Sungmin suggested. They then walked back to the Super Junior dorm, feeling emtpy and down.

 

                                                                                                        ♫ ♪

 "Where am I?" Eunhyuk whispered. He just woken up from his slumber, and felt the pain from his ankle shooting up right away. He hissed again and looked up. The room was painted a pale green with cute flowers on it, looking like it was growing from the bottom of the wall. The ceiling was blue, it even had some clouds hanging down. Eunhyuk thought it had a very nice/cute and down to the earth style. He stopped observing after what caught his eye, SECRET posters and about two or three drama posters like 'Secret Garden'...even some fan letters. All of the fan letters began with, 'Dear Hyosung,', now he had a feeling. This must be an idol's room...a certain idol's room. It hit Eunhyuk right away, when he saw a Super Junior poster Mr. Simple poster. On that poster, it had some words written above his head in the poster 'Miss you my monkey oppa'. Eunhyuk swore his heart grew 10 times bigger, and his pain went just went away. His thoughts scattered when he heard a beautiful humming sound.

"It must be..." Eunhyuk whispered. Right at his word, Hyosung came in with an ice pack in her hand. To Eunhyuk, she looked like an angel, more than an angel.

"You're awake!" Hyosung exclaimed. She gently placed the ice pack on Eunhyuk's wounded ankle. Eunhyuk hissed and cringed at the sudden pain. Suddenly he felt a gentle had on top of his.

"It's okay, I know it hurts, just let it out" Hyosung told him. But he didn't, all he wanted to do in her bed is to just look at her all day and admire her. 

Eunhyuk couldn't focus, first in a forest, and now in a room with his love and a wounded ankle? This was too much for him to think about. But he was more than happy to know that Hyosung was back at his side again, but Eunhyuk wasn't sure when she would leave, but he won't let her leave! 

'I have to win her back' Eunhyuk thought and looked back at Hyosung who was looking down at the floor.

                                                                                                                                             ♫ ♪  

How was it!?!?!?!

I know it was terrible!

I finally got my laptop fixed!

But now I am pretty sure everyone has forgotten about this story! :(

Oh well...

Feel Free to Subscribe and Comment! ^_^