Chapter 3: Only one way

I found you

It has been a week since Eunhyuk stayed at Hyosung's house. His ankle already recovered, but his heart hasn't. He was on the abnormally long couch with his right foot hanging off on the side and his arms over his stomach. He lied there, starring at the ceiling until he saw his leader sitting next to his head. Eunhyuk looked up at Leeteuk knowing that Leeteuk always gave the best advice in the group.

"Eunhyuk what happened now?" Leeteuk looked down at him, knowing Eunhyuk was going through some love problems right now. Leeteuk knew it was about time Eunhyuk was going through these stages. 

"I miss her, I want her back at by my side! It was my fault that SM dropped her for me! I made her cry! She loved me! I don't know what to do now! My mind is messed up!" Eunhyuk cried out loud and sighed. Leeteuk sighed and rubbed Eunhyuk's head. Eunhyuk just started whimpering. 

"Eunhyuk, does she love you?" Leeteuk asked. Eunhyuk looked up at Leeteuk.

"I looked in her diary, she wrote that she loved me! But she also wrote that she cried about me!" Eunhyuk cried out loud. Leeteuk tried to think of something.

"Eunhyuk, she probably still loves you! Like what did she do for you when you were staying?" Leeteuk asked him. Eunhyuk smiled and started to tell what Hyosung did with him in details.

"Oh it was an amazing expierence! I saw her adorable room! I saw a Super Junior poster and above my head in the poster she wrote 'Miss You Monkey Oppa!' I was struck in a good way! She made me the best sea weed soup and hot chocolate! SHE FED ME!" Eunhyuk screamed happily and started to dance around like how Yesung dances. I chuckled knowing that Eunhyuk was deeply in love with Hyosung.

"And after she fed me I her finger just to and she blushed so cutely! I felt like I could die in a good way! Oh! And Hyosungie later played life with me later! It turns out she gets married in the game so I said that I would be her husband and she accepted it!" Did you hear that!?! She accepted it!!! Then we decided to continue on with the game, she has twin boys with her husband which is me! It was amazing! Then I asked her to kiss me on the forehead so I could go to sleep! She kissed my forehead!!! When she closed the door, I literally died and sleep!" Eunhyuk cried and jumped around hyperactively. Leeteuk smiled seeing that his dongsaeng finally found love.

"Ahhhh I wish I could injure myself again" Eunhyuk fell on the couch and smiled like an idiot up at the white ceiling.

'Eunhyuk, you're just going to have to win her now. You already have her heart, everything is up to what you do now" Leeteuk told Eunhyuk, quickly leaving to go to his busy schedule. Eunhyuk though about what Leeteuk said...Leeteuk was right, he already won Hyosung's heart, all he just had to do was to win her back by his side before it was too late. Eunhyuk then reminiscenced a memory of Hyosung confessing her love for him back then...

*Flashback (Eunhyuk's P.O.V.)*

"Oppa..." Hyosung whispered and looked up at me in the mini forest we were standing at. She was madly blushing, her face making her look like she was about to faint. My arms were prepared to catch her, but instead I heard the sweetest words..sweeter than the sweetest candy in the universe.

"I love you..." Hyosung whispered. Tears were running down her face, I wiped them away and kissed her forehead, she was lost at words until her cell phone rang.

"Appa..." Hyosung whispered. She started crying, I didn't know what was happening so I tried my best to comfort her by hugging her, her hair, and above and beyond. She pushed me away and screamed in the phone.

"APPA NO! I'M SORRY! DON'T DO IT!" Hyosung screamed. I was taken back. I rarely ever seen her scream, Hyosung looked at me...our eyes met. I saw her teary red beautiful brown eyes, she saw my dark brown eyes. We both stood about one feet apart. My hand still lingering on her hand, she gasped probably of what her father said. She screamed and started to run away with her phone still at her ear. I sprinted after her wanting to pour my affectionate my heart to her.

"HYOSUNG! WAIT!" I screamed, trying to grab her and pull her close to me. But instead, she looked at me and placed a cute pink construction paper heart in my hand and closed my fingers on it. She held up my hand and kissed it, then running away. I stood there shock, still trying to process everything in my mind. I slowly sank to my knees crying, seeing her able to confess to me, but me being to scared of rejection.

*Back to Reality*

All Eunhyuk knew was after Hyosung ran away from him, she was gone. Everything, he checked her apartment, but the apartment was empty. The real estate told him they moved, he was devasted at the time. He then decided to go to Seoul and check at Good Entertainment Headquarters. But they said Hyosung was no longer a trainee there. It was when Eunhyuk was about to give up searching for her when he saw Hyosung on her debut stage on T.V. He remembered perfectly that he went on his laptop right away to search 'Secret's Hyosung'. Reading her profile he remembered she then moved from Good Ent. to TS Ent. His heart still celebrated the moment just thinking about it. 

                                                                                                                                    ♫ ♪         

Hyosung jogged to SM's gym. TS and SM made an agreement on quite a few things and some of them actually had great benefits for her.

'Should I invite Hyukjae?' Hyosung thought, but then yelped. Her limbs flailed everywhere and she expected a hard fall on the cement. But she never felt it. Instead, she felt two strong arms holding her very sercurely. Almost like protecting her from harm. Hyosung immediately blushed after looking at the face.

"Hyosung are you okay!?" It was Siwon. Even though he was wearing a thick sweater, she could still feel his masculine arms perfectly while he was cradling her. Not that suprisingly, Eunhyuk was right behind Siwon.

"Ah! Thank you Siwon oppa" Hyosung whispered breathelessly. She had only one thought in her mind, 'Where the heck did he come from?'.

"Are you heading to the gym too Hyosung?" Siwon asked, looking hopeful. She could only smile and nod; earning a happy Siwon who dragged her happily all the way to the gym. They both talked actively during the whole way, almost looking like an idol couple. Eunhyuk only trugged after them feeling lonely, and wanted some love from Hyosung.

"So Hyosung, how do you like it here so far?" Siwon asked Hyosung. She smiled and rolled out a yoga mat.

"I really like it Oppa! I really needed the excersize!" Hyosung exclaimed and started stretching on the mat. As Siwon just starred at the flexible body in front of him, Eunhyuk who was lifting weights, only glared at his dongsaeng for staring at his girl. As Hyosung stretched and did a yoga position, Eunhyuk knew he had to do something. Siwon was in the bathroom and he just had to get to her. He gently placed the weight down and walked slowly to Hyosung.

"Hyosungie, you're doing it wrong" Eunhyuk said. He then placed his left hand on her back, and his right hand on her flat stomach. Eunhyuk blushed at his actions, but knew that being this close to his girl was more than he could dream of. Hyosung arched her back, following Eunhyuk's hand. Her mind was in a tumble of actions. Deciding wheither to roll away, or to just go with it. Eunhyuk's warm fingers sent a spark on her ice cold skin. She jerked and fell into his arms.

"You were doing it perfectly until you suddenly spazmed" Eunhyuk told Hyosung. Hyosung blushed and looked away, hoping Eunhyuk wouldn't see her at this state.

"Hyosung-"

"I miss you...alot" Hyosung whispered. Her eyes became teary, her body wanting to stay in his arms forever. But she just couldn't do so. She knew that Eunhyuk was too good for her, and that he deserved someone better than her.

"You don't know how much I-"

"Hyosung I'm back!" Siwon called out as he was walking in into the gym. Eunhyuk stood up quietly and walked away, knowing that he needed to tell her some place private instead of a public area.                                                                                                                        

                                                                                                                                                   ♫ ♪                                                     

Hyosung walked home thinking carefully what happened. Eunhyuk caught her, touched her, talked to her. She hugged her jacket to her body even more because of the cold autumn Seoul winds. Quickly putting her hood over her head, she jogged all the way to her dorm and thought about her Hyukjae. 

"Does he still love me?" Hyosung whispered and increased her jogging pace.

                                                                                                                                                     ♫ ♪ 

Eunhyuk sat on the floor of his room with arts and crafts supplies all around him. He found the perfect way to get Hyosung back by his side, and he knew it would be worth all the paper cuts he would recieve. Eunhyuk cutted, teared, wrote, inked, and glued everywhere.

"Saranghae move move Saranghae move move" Eunhyuk sang while he colored a peice of blue construction paper. He danced all the way to the pink glue stick and shuffled back to the carpet in his room. 

"You are my shy shy shy boy, oh oh ohhhh my boy!" Eunhyuk shouted. His beautiful screams became so intresting, some of s even peeked through the door to see what he was doing.

"I want you back, you back" Eunhyuk sang. He twirled around and cutted a peice of light green paper. He moonwalked all the way to his artwork to paste it on.

"What the heck?.." Eunhyuk heard from behind. He turned around less than a nanosecond to see all of s peeking in his room. Eunhyuk yelped...

"AHHHHHH YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS!" Eunhyuk screamed but eventually got lifted in the air by Shindong and everyone else barged into Eunhyuk's room.

"Hyung has a crush~" Kyuhyun sang but only to be whacked by Leeteuk. Leeteuk then asked for an explanation about his room which became a natural disaster and why was he beautifully screaming.

"I love her" Eunhyuk mumbled and looked the ground shuffling his feet. The members switched gazes...Eunhyuk.....art work.......Eunhyuk......art work....

"You love Hyosung?!?!" Siwon shouted. Eunhyuk just gave him a glare and shooed everyone from his 'workspace'.

"Hmmm....it needs one more thing" Eunhyuk mumbled. He then ran into his jungle-like closet and...

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update guys! D:

Really busy especially with some situations right now :(

I Hope you guys can forgive me (:

And I will try my best to update Green Tea and How did they get together!?!?!

Please commet and subscribe! ^_^

I love you guys! ^_~

                                              -Pockyisawesome