Trouble

An ANGEL? Yea, right!

[Alwaysme3 Says] Yay yay yay!! I’m in a very good mood today, hehe. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! P.S. Beware of VULGAR LANGUAGE! Its only very small though (of the bad language) ^^

 


 Chapter 25

 

Yoonhee’s smile never faded. She loved spending time with Jiho. Yet, she wondered if this’ll be the last time.

Zico walked beside her. After playing around for a bit and having their little fun, Zico couldn’t help but feel curious about her. Where will she go once she disappears?

“Are you hungry?” Zico stared down at her while they walked out the old elementary school gates.

Yoonhee shook her head, “I’m kind of thirsty though.”

“There used to be a corner store down the street. Want to go see if it’s still open?”

She nodded.

As they headed down the road where Zico thought the corner store would still be, they noticed the store had a big lock on the front door. Chains were wrapped around it and the windows were boarded up.

They both stopped.

“Is that the store?” Yoonhee asked, already knowing the answer.

Zico bite his bottom lip. “Guess it was longer than I thought,” he replied under his breath.

“It’s okay! We should get back anyways. It’s getting dark now.” Yoonhee turned around and headed towards the bus stop as Zico followed behind.

Then, he stopped. “Yoonhee,” he said in a whisper tone making her turn around.

“Hmm?” She turned back and stared at Zico who slowly lifted his head to meet her gaze.

“Tell me honestly… why are you disappearing?”

 

= = = =

 

“Yah! Where’s Ukwon!?” BBomb ran into Zico’s house, pushing pass PO.

“Watch where you’re going, you almost knocked over my soup!” PO whined.

Jaehyo shrugged, “how would we know? Wasn’t he with you?”

BBomb had sweat racing down his neck. His breath was uneven and he clenched his fist.

“Want a drink? You look tired.” Kyung handed his glass of water to his hyung. Surprisingly, BBomb knocked the glass out of Kyungs hands.

Jaehyo immediately stood up. BBomb always went with the flow and never really had a reaction to anything. “What’s going on?”

“Ah, !” BBomb ignored Jaehyo’s question. He turned, facing the wall and threw his fist at it multiple times, swearing along.

PO put down his bowl of soup and ran into the room they were all in, “Taeil just called me! He said meet at the garage across the mall!” PO grabbed his jacket and searched for his mask.

“,” Jaehyo mumbled as he put his phone down. “Ukwon is there!” Jaehyo did the same as PO while the others were still lost.

They all gathered their stuff.

“What do you mean Ukwon is there?” Kyung asked as they ran towards the mall.

“He’s going... to help… beast!” Jaehyo responded in between his breaths.

“What?!” Kyung pleaded still confused.

“Beast and Teen Top is finally having their fight!” BBomb paused as they reached the garage, “Apparently, they’re losing.”

“What about Zico?” PO softly asked, already knowing the answer.

Jaehyo shrugged, “We can’t wait for him.” Jaehyo kicked the door open as they walked into the garage.

 

= = = =

 

“You’re disappearing? Forever?”

Yoonhee nodded, slowly.

“And what if you get caught?”

Yoonhee hesitated. Then she sighed, “They’ll take me back to Heaven. Wait for me to heal my form back and then… I’ll get punished. Probably never come back to Earth again.”

Zico’s head hung low. He heaved a soft sigh as a single tear dropped from his eyes without Yoonhee seeing. “Will you still see my mom if you go back up?”

“Yes but… I don’t usually see her often.”

Zico lifted his head and forced a smile. “Then you have to go back.”

“Huh?” Yoonhee got to her feet and backed a little away from Zico who also stood up.

“Take care of her, for me.” Zico murmured as he lifted her over his shoulders.

Because I know I’ll never get that chance again. I’d rather her be with someone else I love, than no one at all.