Sleepover, Again

An ANGEL? Yea, right!

[Alwaysme3 Says] Oh… all this controversy about T-ara is getting me worried. They’re in my story!! What will I do? I hope everything turns out okay >.<

Anyways… I’m getting tired of all these long titles so I’m shortening them xDD  keke, hope ya don’t mind… I don’t think you mind ^^

By the way… If any of you are wondering where the parents are… don’t worry about them. They aren’t important… okay, I’m just too lasy to pay any mind to them but once they are needed, you’ll meet them, kay? xDD

 


 

 Chapter 15

 

 

I swiftly wiped my tears from my face, “W-what are you doing here?”

Junhyung sighed and sat down beside me.  His knees were bent and it crossed around his ankles. His arms were wrapped around his knees, keeping them together, “so the person that made you watch over Zico was his mom?”

I stared at the river, not saying anything in response.

“Isn’t his mom… gone?”

I gasped and covered my lips instinctively. “Ahh- uhh…” no matter how much I tried, nothing came to my mind. He couldn’t possibly figure out I have contact with Zico’s mom. I fist palmed my forehead. What did I…

“You promised her before she left?” Junhyung added. I stared back at him, interested in where he was taking this, and then he added, “How’d you know her?”

“She’s almost like… a mom to me,” a volunteering smile splattered on my lips.

 

After a couple of awkward minutes Junhyung broke the silence, “Why are you here? Did Zico not forgive you again?”

Junhyung kept his gaze on the flowing river. His eyes looked blanked, as if he was in another world.

I stared at him, observing him as I spoke. “I think… I think he got angrier.”

Junhyung sighed and pulled himself back to reality.

He glanced at me and we shared an awkward moment again before I looked away.

He purposely cleared his throat, “for no reason?”

I shrugged, pretending like I didn’t know…. “Okay fine… I do know why.”

“Why?”

“Before I tell you… you tell me, do you think I’m annoying?”

Junhyung laughed, “did he tell you he thought you was annoying?”

I glared at him, “It’s not funny!”

He stopped and looked at me. His eyes stared right into mine and he smiled.

“W-what… what are you-“

“I’m not telling you,” he teased as he got up.

“Why?!” I followed after him, “You think I’m annoying too, huh!?”

Junhyung laughed and walked away.

“Yah! Tell me now!” I quickened my pace to catch up to him but as soon as Juhyung saw my intention, he jogged further away.

“YAH!!! Stop running away! Just tell me honestly!”

 

Junhyung passed me some pajamas, “These are my sister’s clothes. She’s not home right now so… I just picked out whatever I saw.”

I smiled as I sniffed in the scent of the clean clothes, “thank you.”

“How long are you gonna be staying here?”

My eyes widen, “Are you saying I can stay here for as long as I need?”

Junhyung scratched the back of his head, “Uhh… I- I guess… so.”

I clapped excitedly. “Yay! Thanks Junhyung! …stupid Zico, he’s always so mean to me. It’s all his fault,” I mumbled.

Junhyung nodded, not really caring. “I’m gonna go take a shower. If you’re hungry… there’s some noodles in the top cabinet in the kitchen.”

I smiled, “okay.”

I roamed around his house, then into his kitchen. He really has nothing to eat here. I frowned and before I can shut the refrigerator door, the doorbell rang.

I jumped up, startled. I thought someone caught me snooping. “Snooping around is bad!” I scolded myself before heading towards the door.

“Yah! Junhyung, hurry up! I gotta pee~~” A voice screamed from behind the front door.

I unlocked the door and twisted the doorknob, allowing the person from the other side to enter.

“Oh? You’re not Junhyung.” “Are you his girlfriend?” “Wait- aren’t you… Zico’s girlfriend?” “What are you doing here?” “Move hyungs, I gotta go pee!”

I was faced with 5 guys…

Or should I say, the rest of Beast.