Time For A Change

An ANGEL? Yea, right!

[Alwaysme3Says] Hello guys!! It's been a while right? Keke. I'm am truly, dreadfully sorry for taking so long. I've been brainstorming on more dramatic ideas for my lovely readers :D Hehe. Now enough chit chat. Lets' get on with the story!!!! ^^ WOOHOO~~ <3

P.S To all TEEN TOP FANS : please do not hate me >.< I have nothing against Teen Top at all. This is just for the story and I hope you can all looks pass the fact that I used Teen Top for this role. Matter of fact, I'm only using the groups I like alot. ^^

With that said . . . E N J O Y ! 


 

 Chapter 26

[Just in case you guys wanted a little something to listen to while reading ;)] <- Click Here

As Block B grew closer towards the dark entrance, only the sounds of hard metal pounding on the walls and floor of the deserted garage ehanced the guys ears. Soft grunts suddenly poured out creating an echo loud enough to force Block B to rush through the already busted door.

Bbomb let out a loud shrill cry as he headed towards Neil, fist in the air. Surprised at the sudden uproarious voice, Neil stood up after throwing a last punch across Ukwon’s jaw. As soon as Neil stood up, Bbomb’s fist landed on Neil’s face throwing him off balance. Without even taking a glance at Ukwon who clasped his stomach in pain, Bbomb grabbed Neil by the collar as he slipped more punches on Neil’s face. Exhausted from the fight with Ukwon earlier, Neil’s resistance was no match for Bbomb who was the feircest of Block B.

Jaehyo clenched his jaw as he stormed his way across the garage towards Cap and Ricky. Cap held Taeil from the back. His hands pulled Taeil’s hands back as Ricky pulled out a piece of wood and began hitting Taeil as if he was a baseball. With every encounter, Taeil let out a painful growl.

Cap tried signaling Ricky of Jaehyo’s presence once he took notice of Block B’s entrance. Ricky swung the wood, hoping to hit Jaehyo but Jaehyo immediately took hold of it before it got in contact with his face. Despite the pain the spinters were giving him, Jaehyo kicked Ricky in the kness. Ricky slipped onto the floor, his knees gave up when Jaehyo impacted him. Then, Jaehyo pulled the wood from Ricky’s hands giving him splinters.

Cap had no time to react as PO came from behind him and grabbed him by the neck. This attack surprised Cap. He let go of Taeil and Taeil immediately turned around and swung his fist. PO pulled Cap from the neck and slammed him against a wall. Before letting out his anger on Cap, Taeil pulled PO back and took PO’s spot in front of Cap. Taeil kicked Cap in the groin making Cap fall to his feet. Taeil continued as PO looked for another victim.

Kyung was beating the crap out of Chunji. Junhyung was lying on the side, rolling in pain. And that’s when PO noticed, only Yoseob and Dongwoon was with Junhyung. The rest weren’t there. Yoseob, Dongwoon, Ljoe and Changjo were fighting in a circle. Each helping out their own members.

Ljoe threw a puch at Yoseob, forcing him to the ground. Dongwoon instantly reacted. He hurried to pull Ljoe off of Yoseob but not before Changjo kicked him in the back of his knees. PO ran towards them and kicked Ljoe off of Yoseob. He let out his hand and pulled Yoseob to his feet, allowing him to finish his fight with Ljoe while PO turned towards Changjo and did the same.

Changjo, witnessing PO’s intervention with Ljoe, grabbed hold of PO’s leg before it touched him. Surprised by this, PO’s eyes grew in shock as Changjo pulled onto it causing PO to fall on his . Dongwoon pulled Changjo and forced himself on top of Changjo, reversing the attack. PO eyed Changjo with vengeance.

Ukwon mustered up the last of strength he had and stood to his feet. He wobbled his way towards Junhyung who was still rolling in pain, groaning to himself. Ukwon bent down, slowly. Junhyung hadn’t noticed his presence yet. Ukwon let out his hand, then hesitated. He bit his lower lip and took in the scene in front of him. Never had he seen Junhyung in so much physical pain before. Unconsiously, Ukwon’s hand made it’s way on Junhyungs shoulder.

Junhyung’s eyes slowly opened.

Ukwon gently pulled Junhyung’s arm and put it around his shoulders as he attempted to help Junhyung up. PO finally made sense of the sight and hurried over to help the two crippled men. He grabbed Junhyung’s other arm and together, they helped Junhyung to his feet. Suddenly, a loud bang was heard from outside of the garage. The three stared at the entrance as the rest of Beast walked in. All of them with some sort of weapon. Dujun was in the middle, looking the angriest.

Their attention first landed on Junhyung who was being supported by two members of Block B. Dujun shoved his head towards them signaling for KiGwang and Hyunseung to receive him. They did as they were told and Dujun quickly averted his attention to the members of Teen Top. He first started with Ljoe and Changjo. One blow with Dujun’s bat and Changjo was out. Yoseob noticed Dujun’s attendance and mood. Once Dujun was done with Changjo, he turned to Ljoe. Yoseob quickly moved out of Dujun’s way knowing he can accidently get hit by accident. Ljoe backed up a little, intimidated by Dujun’s stare. Ljoe took a glance at Changjo knocked out on the floor, then he out.

= = = =

“YAH! What’s going on here?” Eunjung entered her living room and saw 12 men sitting around. Most of them bandaged up and a couple waiting in ‘line’ to get bandaged by the amazing nurse Soyeon. Nevertheless, they were all enjoying the night, laughing together while watching RunningMan.

“Nuna~” PO whined. “We’re all so hurt and hungry, can you cook us something?”

“You’re not even hurt!” Eunjung replied, staring at him up and down.

“Yah! I fought too, okay!? My hurts!!” PO defended.

Eunjung sighed as she stared at her living room again. Her eyebrows ceased together. “Block B and Beast made up?”

 


[Alwaysme3 Says] BWAHHH! I at writing fighting scenes >.< I hope it sounds okay. *tears tears* Give me feedbacks so I can write better fight scenes in the future, okay? ^^ Keke. I Love You Guys! Thanks for being patient with me and I hope you enjoyed this part :) I'm so happy they made up, hehe. Are you?

By The Way, I noticed alot of different readers have been commenting as of the last chapter!! I Am SOOO Happy!! Hehehe. Thank You EVERYONE for taking the time to read and comment ^^! <3 I appreciate it alot, especially when the comments are LONGER, kekeke. Saranghae!