Protect Her

Bodyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Moonbyul POV-

"......Anyone you suspect?" I have to know, whose the one behind this!!!

"No..." The elevator door opens and we got off the lift. 

Is she going to be safe alone at home? Should I stay over the night for today? Her life's more important now than the awkwardness right?

"I'll stay over the night for today just incase first. Tomorrow I'll report to Wheein and your company."

"Okay.........Thank you" She's finally warming up to me hell yes!! But who ing sent her that. I'm so gonna kill that person.

-
It's so awkward right now, even tho it's better than the first day I stepped in. 

"You can change into this first" she handed me a set of blue pyjamas. "Are you hungry?"

"Thanks, a bit I think?"

"Let's order food?"

"No. You can't. You won't know who's the one delivering"

"Ramyun? I don't have any choice now" she looks so sad with the puppy eye :(

"That's a yes, but your face will bloat up tomorrow so a no. How bout I whip out something out of your fridge?" She looked at me all suspicious of me cooking, but don't doubt me!! I can cook alright.

"You sure?" 

"If you don't mind" I said as I walked over to her kitchen and opened up her fridge. Some eggs, leftover tuna and kimchi. "I can make you some kimchi tuna fried rice"

"That's alright for me. I know it's not anyone's birthday but care for some seaweed soup?"

"That makes up to a proper meal I think. Yes!"

"Leggo!" She said as we starts to cook the dishes that we said. It's actually not a bad idea to stay over night. I think we've gotten closer and we totally forget about the threatener. At least she's not frightened. For now.

-
"Let's eat" after about 30 minutes the food finally are done!

"The soup's pretty decent" I took a big mouth of it and it's really good.

"I don't just cook for anyone" how about me?? She took a big bite of my fried rice and I'm so nervous, what does she think of it? Is it okay for her taste?

"How was it?" I looked at her emotionless face and was expecting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter