Three More Days

Bodyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Solar POV-

-

How am I going to accept the fact that she's leaving, three more days later man. Three more days. 

For the past four days we've been living like there's no tomorrow, we went to places we've never been, places couples would visit. When people starts recognising me we move on to another place. Spending times with Moonbyul on what she wants to do the most and hanging out with hyejin. Where I asked Wheein to postpone as many schedule back as she can and being a efficient manager she is, I'm not surprised that she did it and it rewarded her with 4 day off as well.

"Wheein, I need you to clear this week schedule" I could hear her choked on the other line,

"WHAT. One whole week." 

"I know this is ridiculous but I got no choice, you got to help me"

"Woah unnie you are really unbelievable, you really have to reward me with the stuffs I'm doing for you. After Moonbyul unnie came, my life became more difficult, I can't even tell CEO how many things I've done behind his back, he'll surely kill me." 

"You're the best. I love you!

"Ew I'm not going to take Moonbyul unnie love from her. Goodbye, I'll try my best" 

"THANKS PUPPY" When Wheein said she'll try her best she meant it that she'll do it, when she put her mind on something.

Now that four days just passes by so quickly I'm just gonna have think about how to spend the last three days before she goes to America.  

 

-Moonbyul POV-

-

I could hear her sigh beside me, this is my fault,

"Do you want to go with me?" We both laid on the bed savouring the moment together, her warmth and her scent.

She smiled as an answer but we both knew that is all it is, an answerless question, "Or maybe not." I laughed it off,

"But you'll be back right? After you settled things there and so... I mean it's not that long you'll be gone..." Each night, she's been emo. Even in the day if we're happy and spending it like there's no tomorrow, no worries at all, but at night she becomes all sad and stuffs... I'm the one who did that to her, causing all the worries, and most likely causing us to break trust with each other if I'm so far away from her, giving her insecurities. 

I've seen people around me once they had long distance relationship, each day calling and texting their partner multiple times a day just to ask them "What are you doing, who are you with, Do you still love me?" I don't want us to go through that. And it hasn't even been so long since we're together...

"Let's not think about the future and enjoy every moment now. You'll still be going to America for being our endorser, which means........more time for us! And I can bring you around, show you places that I love! Even though there's no place that I love more than being with you."

"Right, talking about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter