Back Story

Bodyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Moonbyul POV-

It was always that girl that's being bullied, I don't get it. Why? To me she's being the nicest person on earth and why is she the target of the bullies? Oh. Because she's the nicest?? And she can sing! I once went to the rooftop of the school and she's there, singing a sad song that even brought me to tears, think of her feelings that she have. She's a human too. 

I'm from the class next to her's and she doesn't know me. But I know her. She's always being called to the back of the school, the toilet, rooftop and even during lunchtime?? 

There's once where I was in a cubicle and heard things like them saying bad things about her so I poured dirty water over the leader when she's inside the cubicle, offed the light and lock the door from outside they were so scared that you can hear them screaming like maniac. I was happy for once. I felt happy being able to take revenge for her. Even tho she wouldn't know my existence.

And once more there were at the back of the school when there's like literally no one, they beat her up, took her money. Luckily I was there, I can once take revenge for her again. By the way I'm a black belt. So I put on my hoodie hood, cap and mask, and went for a face off. You should have seen my flying kick, she was sent flying to the other end of the alley, nah I was joking not so far. Anyway they all tried to fight back but failed so instead they tried to run. I was fast enough to block them.

"Stop." One of them tried to run, so I tackled her down. They were wetting their pants by now.

"Wh..what do you want!"

"All of you. Apologise."

"To who?" One of them replied. Are they ing kidding me?

"Did you all bullied more than one student?!"

"..."

"ANSWER ME!" I am beyond speechless, I only know about her being bullied but not the rest.

"N...n..o..y..e..s"

" that is that a no or yes"

"Y..es"

"Apologies to that girl on the floor"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter