Schedule

Bodyguard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Moonbyul POV-

I'm in the car and we're going to the office for script reading. It's for the upcoming new drama solar's going to be in with a guy. I don't think I'm going to like him. 

"Nice to meet you solar-ssi, thank you for coming to the audition for our drama, we've found the perfect male lead too." I think it's the producer? He had the lanyard hanging which says 'Choi Minseo'. 

"The dramas you produces never fails, I'm more than glad to be able to be in your drama" solar smiled. She smiled!! She's so beautiful when she smile but all she gave me was a poker face??

"So you're solar?" A guy walked in, one more following behind her. I know him! He's the perfect Boyfriend the whole country loves! But I don't like him already, he's a jerk. Guys who treats girls all the same way is not a good one.

"Yes, nice to meet you eric sunbae" solar said as she blushes. She is ing blushing?? 

"No need to be so formal, call me eric, oppa or eric oppa. I can call you solar right?" Oppa my you just met her today?? 

"Y..es, Eric...o..oppa" I nearly choked on my saliva when solar combed her hair behind her ear and what the heck?? Her eye smile is perfect but the receiver is not me.

"Good, after the introduction let's move on to the script reading. Shall we?" The producer said as he proceeds to move to the long table.

Solar took a seat and Eric followed to sit beside her!! I can't stop glaring at him till I realised I'm the only one in the room standing, behind solar.

"Yo, Moonbyul-ssi you can take a seat too" wheein whispered behind me and I hurriedly took a seat beside her.

"It's fine inside here, you no need to stand behind her" wheein chuckled when I'm still glaring at Eric. I'm so not feeling good, they met the first day and are already moving so fast why am I not? 

-Solar POV- 

Two hours passed by and we're finally done with the first script reading. I'm so excited to work with Eric oppa!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter