I love you

Just love me

Taeyong wakes up at 6am in the morning because he cant sleep, he was thinking about his "date" with yuta, yesterday when he left the hospital he reserved a place just for him and yuta.

Yuta arrived to his house at 10 am, he was so skinny and has a broken arm but he is feeling really happy because today he is going out with taeyong, he didn't know where and didn't know why but he is feeling really excited.
 taeyong is going to arrive to yuta's house at 2pm and then they go to their date.

Taeyong is feeling really nervous he doesnt know what to wear, the only thing he is doing right is think about yuta, thats the only thing in his mind. today is a special day and everything must be perfect.

Taeyong left his house and taked a taxi, after 10 minutes he arrives to yuta's house, he knocks the door feeling his heart going out of his body, yuta's mother opens the door "Lee taeyong, you look very handsome today" taeyong blushes "thanks mrs, where is yuta?" he asks "He is in his room, he is taking really long, you can go for him" yuta's mother says; taeyong told the taxi to hold for a minute and then he goes to yuta's room, he opens the door without knocking.

There he was yuta without his shirt "What are you doing?" says taeyong looking at him, yuta looks skinny but he still so beautiful for taeyong, Yuta looks at ty and blushes "What are you doing here, you mother didn't teach you to knock firts?" he says looking for something to cover himself, he didn't want taeyong to look at him so skinny and pale, taeyong laughs "She did but I didn't want to, yuta the taxi is waiting down stairs".

"I'm sorry, is just imposibble for me to put a shirt" yuta says "why didn't you ask your mother?" taeyong asks but he know is because yuta is so stubborn "I didn't want to" yuta answers, "well I'm going to help you because we have to go" taeyong grab a white shirt and helps, he was buttoning up the shirt and his hands were shaking, being so close with yuta makes him really nervous, when he was in the last button near by his neck he just stand there looking yuta's skin "h-hyung..." yuta's voice shakes "Did you finish?" he asks while his face is getting red "Yes, I'm sorry, shall we go now?" taeyong takes yuta to the taxi and both leave.

"Where are we going hyung?" he asks because he sees they are in a very fancy district "you'll see" that was the only thing taeyong said to yuta.

The taxi stops and taeyong helps yuta to get out the taxi, yuta looks at the placard while taeyong is paying the taxi Garden café "Hyung, this place must be expensive" yuta says looking at taeyong he seems so excited "and is just for us today" he says taking yuta's hand, a lady is waiting for them inside "Wellcome to garden café mr taeyong and mr yuta, we have your table prepared, follow me please" the place is beautiful, there are so many flowers the the tables and chairs have an old victorian style, it was empty because taeyong reserved the whole place just because is yuta. The lady opens a door "I hope you enjoy your day, if you need anything we're here for you two" the lady smile and leaves.

Taeyong and yuta entered to a beutiful garden there were sakura trees, a lot of flowers, a wellspring and a table in the middle of the garden with two chairs "arent you coming?" taeyong asks, yuta looks shock he can believe that taeyong did this for him; both sit and taeyong smiles a yuta but that smile was different but yuta cant tell why "do you want something to eat? I know you have a diet, the doctor said you cant eat some things, the chef knows I told him so he would prepare enything you want and anything you can eat" yuta just smiles "you prepared everything" he says looking around "yes, today is very special"

They ate and talk about a lot of thing for an hour, the weather was really nice, and they're having a good time, and then taeyong says "I have to tell you something" yuta just looks at him "please dont run or something just listen, please" yuta laughs "hyung that souns like you are going to kidnap me" both laugh about that.

"Yuta, I dont know why but since the firts day I met you I feel the need to be with you, at first I didn't know what was that, and then we became friends and with you everything is so easy and the days keep counting and I started to feel more comfortable with you everything was so confusing, when the accident happen I felt like a part of me died because a didn't know If I could see you again, I was sad, but one night I dreamt about you and then I knew why I was so sad, I knew why I got crazy everything you smile at me, why I felt butterflies in my stomach everytime you hug me, that night I realized that I love you, I'm in love with you I'm crazyly in love with you, you dont have Idea how much I love everything about you and you make my life happy, I want to love you and I promise to be with you and take care of you and I'll be the happiest man on earth if you just love me" taeyong couldnt feel his hands and feet, his heart is shaking, he is sweating the only thing he does is looking for yuta's reaction but yuta was in shock for a moment he didn't know what to say or do, a few minutes past and he looks at taeyong and shyly says "Why did you take so long?" yuta's face was red and he is shaking but he breath and says "I didn't know that you felt like this, I was a fool, a fool in love with you but I thought you were just nice to me and I was afraid that you didn't feel the same" he started to cry he doesn't know why he is crying the tears are just falling from his eyes "I didn't know what love was and then you came in my life and I kept feeling things I never felt and now we are here" yuta cant stop crying, he cover his face with his hand and taeyong moves by his side "yuta why are you crying" he says cleaning yuta's tears, he looks so perfect even when he is crying "I'm really happy and I'm a idiot" taeyong smiles, yuta have his eyes close when he feels a little kiss in his nose "you're not an idiot, I love you" yuta opens his eyes and looks at taeyong "I love you too" taeyong smiles and says "I'm dying to kiss you" yuta didnt say anything he just looks at taeyong eyes and that was the answer he needed, both kiss at firts yuta was a little rigid but seconds later he was enjoying the kiss, yuta can feel taeyong's smile, this is yuta's firts kiss and it couldn't be more perfect. taeyong stops and looks at yuta's face he is blush "I love you, I'll do anything to make you happy"

taeyong told yuta a story about a boy he met 2 years ago, taeyong liked him but the boy just used him because taeyong's family is Wealthy, once taeyong stops lending money to him the boy changed a lot with him, once taeyong was going to give him a kiss and the boy pushes him and said to him "you're disgusting, just stay away from me" taeyong was really hurt he change of school but he became a very lonely person.

"well" yuta says looking at taeyong eyes "There is one thing I want from you" taeyong looks at him waiting for what yuta is going to say "your kisses" yuta finishes and kiss taeyong again.

The day end and it was 9pm yuta and taeyong ate, laughed, and kissed again and again.

Taeyong touches a botton and a lady came "yes sir" yuta laughs because he thinks is funny that the lady says "Sir" to taeyong

"Can you please call a taxi for us and bring the bill?" the girl nods and leaves five minutes later she came "Sir your taxi would be here in five minutes, here is the bill" and she leaves again. "How much is it? is too much?" yuta asks "Is not too much, I can pay, dont worry" yuta laughs "You're a terrible liar, I know is too much" taeyong looks at him and say "Is never too much if is about you" he smiles and stands up, "lets go" he says grabbing yuta's hand.

They arrive to yuta's house, taeyong goes with him at his room when taeyong was going to leave yuta stops him "I have a problem" taeyong worries and looks at him "is there anything wrong?"

"Well, you cant look at anyone from now on, especially at those boys and girls that are crazy about you at school" taeyong smiles "yuta since I met you I cant look at anyone else" he kisses yuta "I'm yours since I met you, and now you're mine" yuta smiles "always, right?" he asks "yes" taeyong answers and kisses yuta again.

 



the end



 

 

Thanks to everyone who read the story, I know is not that great is my firts fanfic but I want to improve and write more stories so thank you so much, I hope you liked it and I hope that the final chapter is good for y'all.