you're here

Just love me

2 days more, everything were the same, taeyong's life was around the school, the hospital and his house. one day he was with jaehyun and taeil (they try to cheer up taeyong everyday so they invited him to lunch, to movies or something) when taeyong's phone rings "Hello" he answer

"Mr taeyong we are calling you from Seoul university hospital, its about Nakamoto yuta" 

Taeyong froze when the lady on the phone said yuta's name "yes, did something happen to him?" his voice was shaking he felt the tears in his eyes "Can you come to the hospital there's something really important you should know, the mother of nakamoto yuta told us to call you if anything happens" taeyong was trying really hard to hold his tears "Yes I will go, thanks for calling me" when he hung up his phone the tears just fall, taeil and jaehyun ask him "what's wrong?" "is it about yuta?" "please calm down a little taeyong" taeil said at the end "Was from the hospital they want me to go, I'm scared" taeyong says trying to breath normally "Don't worry, we can go with you, maybe he is finally back" jaehyung says "We can go with you, right taeil hyung?" Taeil nods.

They go to taeyong's house, he needs to change his clothes so he wears a white shirt, black jeans and shoes and a jacket he looked so handsome, he wants to look good for yuta he feels in his heart that everything is going to be ok, yuta promised him that they will stay together and taeyong believes in that promise.

Taeil, jaehyun and taeyong arrive to the hospital they take the elevator, jaehyun sees that taeyong is shaking and he is really pale "Is going to be okey hyung, you'll see" but taeyong looks like he isnt listening "just remember yuta's smile and smile taeyongie, he once told me he hated to see you sad so smile for him" when taeil told him that, taeyong started to think about all the times yuta maked him laugh and he starts to feel better. the elevator stops and they walk to yuta's room "do you want to go alone? we will wait here" jaehyun says.

Taeyong opens the door and he takes a step with his eyes close he was scared.

 

"Hyung!" he listen a voice, a sweet voice, he opens his eyes and he sees yuta, sitting in his stretcher holding a manga, taeyong was in shock "Is you?" yuta smiles, there it is that smile that makes taeyong crazy that smile that makes his day better "Is me" taeyong's feets are shaking but he runs to hug yuta "Is you, is you, tell me this is not a dream" maybe he is hugging yuta too tight but he didnt want to let him "hyung, is me and is not a dream I really missed you I'm sorry" taeyong feels yuta's tears in his shoulder, he looks at him "why are you crying, please dont"

"I'm sorry about leaving you I promised you that I will stay with you always" yuta says cleaning his tears "Don't say that, you were with me all the time I thought about you everyday I wans't going to forget you" they hug again "yuta I'm not going to let anything happen to you from now on"

Taeyong calls jaehyung and taeil they were really happy too, taeil cry because he was so happy but also because he can see how much yuta and taeyong need each other and how happy they are when they're together "you're so skinny, yuta" taeyong says "I'm going to order some food, what can you eat yuta? taeil hyung, jae what do you want to eat?" taeyong calls to a restaurant and they are eating after 15 minutes. they spend some time together but yuta looks like he wanted to stay just with taeyong and the others couldnt blame him "We're leaving now, work to do" they hug yuta and leave.

"So hyung, what is up, how you been?" asks "well, not much... yuta, I... I... was so scared every nigth I slep thinking about you, and I couldn't stand the Idea of losing you I was so scared you are really important to me and since I meet you I feel like you make my life better.. and.." Yuta interrupts him "Hyung... don't think about that anymore, Im here and this time I'm not leaving, I cant I'm stuck with you" yuta and taeyong eyes meet and anyone could see the love in their eyes maybe they havent confess their feelings yet but they love each other. 

Yuta's mom arrive almost at nigth she told taeyong that she wants to give him the surprise so she asked a nurse if she could call taeyong, yuta has to stay one more day at the hospital so taeyong left at 10pm before he leaves he said to yuta "dont sleep until I text you, please" yuta smiles and taeyong leaves. 

30 minutes later

From Ty-hyung

Yuta I miss you so much already, I want to ask you something, you know I spent a lot of time without you, so go out with me tomorrow

To Ty-hyung

Hyung but I feel weak and you have school tomorrow

From Ty-hyung

the most important person in my life is here, I dont want to go to school, I know your health still delicate but I prepared something for us, pleaseeee

:) :) :)

"now he is being cute, I cant say no, I missed him so much" yuta says looking at his phone

To Ty-hyung

Ok, I will

 

From Ty-hyung

there are somethings I want to tell you, sleep well yuta I'll see you tomorrow

 

yuta feels butterflies in his stomach, he was so happy because of taeyong, yuta was in love with his hyung but he was scared at the same time because he didn't know how to love someone this is the first time he falls for someone and when taeyong is petting his hair or hugging him he doesn't know what to do he just wants to be with taeyong, thats the only thing he knows.

 

"what are taeyong plans for tomorrow?" he said and fell asleep.