Why

Just love me

Yuta arrived home that nigth, he didn't eat he just lay in his bed and think about that kiss the only thing he knew is that he liked it and he want to kiss taeyong again but now he is so confused, why did taeyong kiss him? he just thinks and thinks "Maybe because I was crying, he felt sorry..." at 3 am he recived a text 

"are you ok?"

was taeyong, but yuta didnt reply he didnt know what to say.

At school he didnt see taeyong so he text him 

"how are you? is your eye fine?"  yuta went to class, everybody ask him about taeyong he lied and said "he is sick" at lunch time taeyong reply "I'm ok, but my eye still purple so Im gonna stay home" yuta smiles but he really want to talk about the kiss and about how he felt towards taeyong, he likes him.

Later that day yuta goes to taeyong's house to deliver his homework, he opens the door of taeyong's room "hyung are you here" taeyong was in bed surrounded by mangas "you're here" he says smiling

 

"I bring your homework, how's the eye?" yuta says and he feels his cheeks getting hot and red "It hurts, just a little but now I feel a little better" taeyong can't stop smiling he thought yuta was mad at him but he's not and taeyong is so happy, he has felt in love with yuta, his hair, his nose, his smile, his skin everything about yuta was perfect to taeyong but he was afraid, he didnt knew that yuta felt the same.

yuta sits next to taeyong and grab a manga, taeyong could see yuta's red cheeks so he starts to pet yuta he knew yuta loved it and effectively yuta fits his head in taeyong's shoulder, they didnt said anything and didnt talk about the kiss, they just stayed like that for more than an hour "hyung I...."  yuta says looking at taeyong's eyes "I..." his eyes were so bright "What is it yuta?" 

"I'm sorry about your eye" he didnt want to say that, but he didn't want to ruin everything with taeyong.

 

Two days later.

Yuta and taeyong were in good terms it was obvious that something had change but they didnt talk about that but today is going to be different because today yuta is going to confess, this is the day yuta is going to confess his love to his best friend

To Ty

Hyung can we meet at the park near to my house?

From Ty

Sure... time?

To ty:

After school

 

Today yuta was so happy everything was going really well, the school's over so yuta is going to the park "yuta! dont forget the manga, you told you'll lend me that" Jaehyun scream to yuta who without notice was in the middle of the street, a taxi came out of nowhere and run over yuta, He fell a few meters away from the taxi; jaehyun and johnny ran in yuta's direction "yuta wake up" they scream. there was a lot of blood in the pavement johnny called an ambulance and they took yuta to the hospital, the school principal calls yuta's mom but taeyong didnt know anything. 
 


 

Taeyong's phone rings 

"jaehyun, whats up" he answer

"hyung, do you know something about yuta?" jaehyung ask

"I'm going to meet him in the park" actually taeyong was in the park waiting "well... hyung I need to tell you something but stay calm please" 

"speak" taeyong demand "yuta suffered an accident a car ran over him, he is in the hospital now"

Taeyong hung up the phone and call yuta's mom "taeyongie" she said in tears "my yuta, he doesnt wake up" taeyong panicked the idea of loosing yuta was horrible "pls mrs tell me the name of the hospital Im going" yuta's mom tell him the name of the hospital, taeyong took a taxi and went there when he arrives yuta's mom hugs him and sais "thanks for coming". the doctors said that yuta's contusion was pretty bad and thats why he doesnt wake up, but they also said that they have to let him "sleep" they have to wait for him to wake up.

Taeyong didnt sleep that nigth he was thinking about yuta and he started to cry, he cried all night "yuta, please come back, I love you" 

 

The next days taeyong goes to the hospital every single day but everytime he goes yuta still asleep "yuta I'm here, please comeback to me, I miss you I need to see you smile and I want you to hug me and hold my hand, I'm scared I dont want to loose you, what should I do without you, you are my entire life" he speaks with yuta everyday till nigth.

"hyung look, bubble tea" yuta says with a great smile in his face, taeyong looks at him strange

"yuta did you wake up?" he ask without getting close "yes, and you promise me a bubble tea and a piece of pie" taeyong smiles at him and they spend the afternoon together, they order food to yuta's bedroom at the hospital and watch a movie "yuta I didnt know what I would have done if you hadnt return" taeyong says in tears "it's ok, I'm not leaving you, I cant" taeyong smiles and hugs yuta, taeyong looks at him in puts yuta's face close to his "I want to kiss you so bad now, but..." and yuta blushes "Do it"

 

Taeyong wake up at 2 am, everything was a dream, yuta didnt wake up and he is all alone in his room, the tears starts to fall, everything hurts so much, think about yuta hurts and loving him hurts even more, every minute taeyong feels that he has a hole in his chest.

At school taeyong just sleeps everywhere, today he is in the library with jaehyun doing a homework but taeyong is sleeping "hyung wake up, hyung" jaehyung says moving taeyong's shoulder "do you need something" he says, he looks and sounds sad "Hyung I know you are like this because of yuta and I know he is your best friend but" taeyong looks at jaehyung and says "He's not my best friend, I like him, I love him and didnt tell him anything" jaehyun is really surprise at the news "It's ok" he says "It's not, I hate this it hurts so much, why it hurts so much!? tell me, why? I just want to hug him and now I cant" taeyong starts to cry and jaehyun hugs him "It's ok if you love him and it hurts because of that" taeyong clean the tears in his face and look for something in his bag, this is why I'm so sleepy, he shows some pills to jaehyun

"why are you taking that!?" jaehyun says in shock "They are for sleep, everytime I dream I see yuta and he is fine, he smiles at me, he is just as perfect as always and I like I just want to sleep and see him in my dream" taeyong explains "But hyung this is wrong" jaehyun didnt understand "I know" taeyong smiles and it looks like that smile is killing him "but I just want to see him"


"hyung, this movie is so nice" yuta says smiling at taeyong, a nurse came to check his medicine "If you need something just call" she said before she leaves "Yuta are you comfortable here?, do you need something?" taeyong asks as he pets yuta hair "I'm ok just with you here" yuta said "I want to tell you something, I was going to do it a few day ago but I couldnt" taeyong looks at him with curiosity "and what's that" he said 

 

"I really like the kiss you gave me in your house that nigth" yuta says and now his face is red and his heart beats a million time per second "if you like I can kiss you everytime you like" taeyong says getting closer to yuta lips "Like now" and he kiss him, he stops for a second and says "I love you, you dont know how much i love you" yuta smiles at taeyong "tell me" yuta says "well everything about you is perfect, your eyes, your skin, when you smile at me, and your hair, everything about you drives me crazy, this could sound wrong but I want you for me, I want to be with you and love you and kiss you, nakamoto yuta you are my happiness, I dont know what you did to me but I'm so in love with you" yuta smiles, he is really happy and is all because of taeyong "well, what can I say after that" he says "just say that you love me "taeyong kisses yuta "I love you" yuta says and they kiss again.
 

 

taeyong woke up in the middle of the night it was a dream again, but this dream was so beautiful, he started to cry, it hurts so much, he felt like someone is ripping his heart out of his body, he just wants to be with yuta and tell him how much he loves him, but just like the other days he cant, he just dream about it.