what is going on?

Just love me

A month has pased and yuta's and taeyong's friendship is stronger than ever, they dont figth at all, taeyong often cooks for yuta at his house, and the school was great now taeyong eats with the others everyday and the most important thing yuta is always by his side. Taeyong feels he needs yuta because for some reason his days are better with him and being with him makes taeyong feel ok and not remember things he didnt want to.

Yutas loves skinship, taeyong doesnt, but somehow he lets yuta hug him, take his hands sometimes when he is scared and the most important he loves when taeyong pets his hair, everytime he does that yuta starts to feel something in his stomach like butterflies but it wasnt a big deal because taeyong is his best friend.

Todays literature class ended with a homework in couples yuta was with a guy named ten and they have to read a lot of books just to write an essay, they think is better to start that now, so after class yuta calls taeyong "hyung, I cant go with you today to the cinema I have homework to do" the talk ended with a cold "then bye" probably taeyong was mad at yuta but that was something he would take care about later.

"well... you're from japan, rigth? Ten asked to yuta

"yes, you are from Philippines...?" yes I am, he answers "have your been there? its a nice place" 

They start to talk and yuta discover that ten was a nice guy it was nice to talk to him; when the nigth came they have to leave the school 
"so text me, maybe you can come to my house my mom would cook thai food for us" ten says packing his books "wow thats nice, so, I text you later, I have to go now"  ten and yuta shake hands and yuta leaves. 

Yuta is going to taeyong's house he wants to apologize, so before, he stops at the store and buys 2 bubbles teas and cookies when he arrives to the house taeyong's mom opens the door "yuta is you, how are you?" yuta bows and says hi "is taeyong here" he asks, "he is in his bedroom he's been there the all day, maybe you can cheer him up a bit" yuta smiles and goes to ty's room

he opens the door "hyung, I'm here" taeyong was playing an online game and listening to music = he is mad; "I've buy you something, I didnt knew if you already eat" yuta says putting the cookies and bubble tea next to taeyong but he wasnt talking with yuta "why are you so mad!? was homework ok! you dont have to be like this" yuta sits in taeyong's bed with his hands covering his face, when he hears steps "I'm sorry yuta" taeyong says petting yutas hair "I dont know why are you so mad with me" taeyong sits next to him "I'm not, well... I dont want you to find someone else, someone better than me...thats why" his voice sounds so sorry

"you're stupid" yuta says to him 

"yes I am, because of you" taeyong just answear without debate 

"how could I find someone better than you, you're my best friend, stop thinking that B**Shi* I'm not leaving and I dont want to" taeyong hugs him so tigh that yuta can hear his heart beating so fast "thanks" taeyong says.

"hyung, why are you so scared about me leaving?" yuta ask but taeyong only said "I dont feel like talking about that, can we do this later?" yuta just nods.

The next week taeyong was battleling himself about not to get angry because yuta was all day with ten "is just work" he thinks but he feels jealous, he didnt like the way ten speaks or smiles to yuta he didnt like it "why I feel jealous we are just friends and yuta can be with anyone he likes" but taeyong just wants yuta to be with him "maybe... I like him..."

Later that day taeyong was walking to the dance practice "hyung!!" someone was calling "hey taeyong" it was ten, he was looking for taeyong 

"hello" taeyong said

"I know we dont know each other well but I want to ask you something" ten was looking at taeyong 

"go ahead" 

"Do you like yuta?" ten asks

"he is my best friend" taeyong answers and he is getting nervous "that dosent answer my question" ten was very serious about the topic "I dont, why are you asking?" for some reason taeyong was getting mad "well I like him, and I want to tell you, get away from yuta he is fine without you" ten leaves and taeyong just stands there in shock, why did ten said that to him the next thing he does is texts yuta "yuta can we meet at nigth?" yuta reply in just seconds "ofc hyung :)" 

At nigth taeyong was in yuta's house eating chicken and drinking coca-cola "the homework is going really well, ten in nice he invited me to his house he said his mom would cook thai for us" taeyong doesn't say a word "something is wrong?" yuta ask when he sees taeyong so quiet "yuta, I want to ask you something" yuta nods with chicken in

"Do you think you are better without me?

Yuta looks at taeyong and he sees that something is going on "why do you ask?" taeyong smiles and says "Its nothing I just think I have a lot of your time" 

"well... I'm ok with you, I like you" yuta says, he looks at taeyong thinking that he said too much "I meant I like to be with you, you are my best friend and I made you a promise" he drinks coca-cola "I'm not leaving you" 

With that answer taeyong wasnt sure about what ten said earlier but he is happy because he has yuta by his side. 

Two weeks later

Yuta and ten were good friends till one day yuta was going to the train station and he sees ten punching taeyong's face "Stay away from him, its you the reason, if you step away I can be with him" ten screams.

 yuta ran and push ten "are you ok" he asks to taeyong 

"is not what you think yuta I didnt know what happen" yuta looks at him and scream "just go and if I ever see you around or near by taeyong I promise you'll regret it" ten ran away.

yuta starts to cry "I'm sorry" he is looking at taeyong's face, ten punched him hard and ty is bleeding "It's ok thanks to you".

yuta takes taeyong home and gives him some medicine for pain, taeyong was in bed and yuta was sitting next to him with the ice "I'm sorry, I didnt know" and the tears starts to fall from his eyes "I'm so sorry"

"Dont be sorry" taeyong says reaching yuta's face and cleaning his tears "Its my fault, I'm a terrible friend" yuta just cries and cries; taeyong sits in the bed and look at yuta's eyes "you're not, you're very important to me and you know it, dont cry yuta" but he would not stop crying he feels so guilty "what if something bad happened? I dont want to be without you" taeyong smiles even if it hurts "you wont" and he kisses yuta he didnt know what he was doing but god, his lips felt so good and soft and yuta didn't resist to the kiss in that moment taeyong didn't felt any pain, he just wanted to kiss him forever, those lips was so perfect to him yuta was so perfect to him. when they needed some air taeyong looked at yuta they were looking each other eyes a few seconds then they put together their foreheads and yuta said whispering "I'm sorry, I have to go" and he leaves.
 taeyong just lies on his bed thinking "what did I do" 

 

But now is late...