The day we met

Just love me

This morning nakamoto yuta is walking to the train station near by his house is his firts day at school and he is really nervous, he arrived from japan one week ago because he wanted to do high school in corea so he worked so hard to get good grades and transfer to one of the top schools in corea, his mother came with him and now the day came, is the firts day. when he arrived to the train station he noticed that his card wasnt with him, he started to panic, wasnt in his bag, not in his pocket, it wasnt anywhere, he couldnt go back to his house, and then

"do you need help?" a guy approached him "I cant find my card, I'm late for school" yuta didnt look at the boy he just noticed the boy had the same uniform "you can use mine, its ok" both entered and when yuta was going to make a reverence and say thank you the boy wasnt there,  without thinking twice yuta ran to the train when he saw the clock.

At school, he had to go to the principal office to deliver some papers and to get his schedule also the secretary gave him a map because the school's campus is really big. he starts to walk watching his map si he could find his classroom and then he hits someone in the hallway "I'm sorry" yuta says while picking up some sheets "its nothing, are you ok?" a boy with a great smile reach out for yuta's hand "yes, I'm fine, Im sorry for throw your books" yuta bows at him

the guy doesnt look mad at all that makes yuta happy because he didnt want problems the firts day "Whats your name?" the guy asks "I'm Nakamoto yuta, and you are..?" 

"Im Jaehyun, nice to meet you" they shake hand "well I have to go, I havent found my classroom" yuta starts to walk when jaehyun holds his shoulder "I can help you, let me see your schedule yuta" yuta gives him the paper "woah, we are in the same class, nice, should we go together?" yuta smiles at him.

Both were walking to the classroom without notice that they were late for math class, jaehyun found that yuta is actually his hyung, he came from japan and plays football really good.

When they arrive to the classroom "you're late mr jung, again, and today you bring someone with you" everyone inside laughs "Mr Nam I was helping the new student to find the classroom" the profesor just looked at him for a few seconds "you are a very lucky man today, now go to your seat" 

"Class this is nakamoto yuta he came from japan, be nice to him and help him" everybody just say "yes" then It was yuta's turn " hello I'm yuta nice to meet you all" a few girls and boys were looking at him "woah so handsome" "the new guy is really handsome" everyone was whispering about yuta and it wasnt surprise yuta was really popular back in japan he even received chocolates from boys, yuta is tall, black hair, big eyes, athletic and he has a smile that can make everyone love him.

"yuta, here!" jaehyun call him, there was an empty chair next to him.

 

At lunch time jaehyun took yuta to his table at the cafeteria there were all his friends, Mark who is 1 year younger, taeil who is in his last year, johnny and doyoung who have the same age. yuta begins to feel very nervous "dont be afraid, they are crazy but good people, they are going to like you" jaehyun says smiling at yuta.

"who is the new guy woojae" Taeil is the firts one to ask (he has his reasons) "yeah introduce the newie" says johnny

"guys this is yuta, he came from japan I told him he could seat with us" all of them started to ask things to yuta about japan, anime, football and a bunch of other things "look, taeyong hyung is there, shall we call him?" mark ask "no, he must be very busy" doyoung replies. yuta was lost in his mind thinking about the guy who helped him in the morning for some reason he couldnt stop thinking about his eyes. 

"well is not easy to be the star estudent" says taeil "who is taeyong?" yuta asks, coming back to the present "is a friend but is hard to get close to him, he is always so busy" jaehyun answear while he eats chiken "yes his grades are the best, and he is at dance and rap/sing club". 

The lunch time ends and the classes just went normal. at the end of the day jaehyun asks him which club would he join

taeil and mark are in the sing/rap club

Jaehyun and johnny are in voleyball and doyoung is in the radio station

Yuta is looking the list and he sees "football" his choice is made, football club starts at 4pm and the classes finish at 3:30pm so yuta has time to walk around the campus and know the school. he entered to the auditorium, the ligth were off so he decide to explore the place, he was at the stage when he heard a voice "hello, there's someone here" yuta panic and he ran were he thinks is the exit and fell of the stage

"are you ok?" is the same boy from this morning "can you walk?" yuta tries to stand up but he just faint.

Yuta open his eyes, he is at the nursing "oh you are awake" say the boy sitting next to him

"who are you?" yuta asks while he is trying to sit "I'm Lee taeyong, nice to meet you"  suddenly yuta's face starts to blush "Yu-yuta-des" he says shyly "oh you're from japan, nice" taeyong smiles at him but at the same time he looks like he is enjoying yuta's nervousness.

Taeyong stands up "I have to go" he says and before he opens the door he looks at yuta and says "See you later, righ yuta?" he smiles at him "wait" yuta scream, taeyong stops gives him a peek "thank you, for helping me this morning" yuta says getting even more red, taeyong just smiles and leave.

He didnt go to soccer. Yuta goes home after the nurse gives him some medicine for headache, that nigth he just lie down in his bed "I dont know why but I want to see him again".