Chapter 5

Making Perfect

“Hey?” The man stared at him, he hummed for an answer as he watched the other boys tidy the place.

 

“You didn’t enjoy the party, did you?” the man questioned him knowingly. He shrugged as he focused his attention to the beautiful view in front of him, he was standing in front of a massive glass window of the penthouse suite. Millions of lights lighting up the dark and cold night of Seoul, high skyscrapers appeared like gigantic candles with their ends on fire, billboards adored by millions of people stood high and proud, bearing the faces of the most beautiful and most popular Korean celebrities. His smiling face haunted him, he missed to see him smile at him again. He pressed his forehead against the cold window.

 

Damn.

 

He missed him so much.

 

“Seungcheol’s really worried. He told me you’re not picking up your phone.” Jeonghan ruffled Jihoon’s hair who kept on looking at the window.

 

“Are you mad at him, Jihoon? Did the two of you fight?” Jihoon immediately shook his head, looking at Jeonghan who flashed his motherly smile. Jihoon lowered his eyes.

 

It has been two months since he last saw Seungcheol personally, the Aces were very busy and couldn’t barely get a day off because of their hectic schedule. Although the two of them always had been chatting, texting and calling each other even tried numerous video messaging apps, Jihoon still craved for Seungcheol’s presence beside him.

 

“He promised me that he’ll be here.” Jihoon sighed.

 

“But you also know the reason why he’s not here, right?” Jeonghan smiled tenderly, patting Jihoon’s shoulder. Jihoon nodded.

 

“Aww! How cute! Our Jihoonie here’s missing Coups so badly!” Jeonghan pulled the younger into a hug, squeaking as Jihoon chuckled at his hyung. His mood lighter now.

 

“Thanks Jeonghan~hyung.”

 

“Hey! Is Jihoon~hyung fine now? We need some help here!” Seungkwan who was lifting one of the chair as he stacked them one by one.

 

Just an hour ago, this penthouse was filled with the most influential people in the industry, it was hosted by Yoon Jeonghan and Hong Jisoo or simply known as the duo, Jihan and the guests definitely had a lot of fun except for a grumpy short man with pink hair who kept on sulking at the farthest corner during the party.

 

“Oop. Sorry! We’re coming!” Jeonghan shouted back, tugging Jihoon with him. Jihoon protested but was taken at once.

 

He hated cleaning.

 

--

“Hyung! What do you want?” Chan asked him as the other boys decided to go out to get something to eat. Didn’t you know that hotel food was the worst?

 

“No, I’m fine.” He smiled as the six boys; Jeonghan, Jisoo, Jun, DK, Seungkwan and Chan waved at him, departing for the elevator. Jihoon watched as the elevator’s door closed. He went back to his previous place in front of the glass window, but he now decided to sit as he was too tired from all the cleaning. He stared aimlessly at the billboard with Seungcheol’s smiling face.

 

“I’m so handsome, no?”

 

‘Great. I’m going mad. I can even hear him now. Nice.’ Jihoon chuckled dryly. He felt a wisp of air hit him as a figure sat beside him. He was taken aback when he saw Seungcheol grinning at him.

 

“Am I seeing things or I fell asleep and this was all just a dream?” Jihoon reached for Seungcheol’s cheek, he felt the familiar warmth he was longing for so long. The warmth that only Seungcheol can give.

 

“Wow. You sounded so cheesy now Hoonie.” Seungcheol teased earning pinch on both of his cheeks.

 

“What the hell, Seungcheol?! You told me you will be at the party then you didn’t show up?” Jihoon’s calmed and almost dreamy façade was changed into a look of disdain.

 

“You made me miss you so much you, idiot! I miss you!” Seungcheol doesn’t even had the time make a witty reply when Jihoon pulled him in for a kiss. Jihoon closed his eyes at the familiar pair of lips against his.

 

Jihoon broke the kiss leaving Seungcheol asking for more. Jihoon pressed his forehead against Seungcheol’s.

 

“I should always do this more often, no? so that I can hear your cheesy lines and about how you’re dreaming about me. And so that you will always kiss me.” Jihoon smirked, mouthing ‘stupid’ at Seungcheol who softly chuckled.

 

“What did I miss?” Seungcheol placed himself at the back of Jihoon and hugged the smaller from the back. Jihoon was holding Seungcheol’s hands which are resting on his tummy.

 

“The party. JiHan are the best hosts I’ve ever seen!” Jihoon narrated what went down during the party, Seungcheol kept on nodding, humming and occasionally laughing at Jihoon’s stories.

 

God. He missed Jihoon as much as the younger missed him.

 

There were nights when he was overseas that he can’t fall asleep as the thought of Jihoon resonated him and how he wanted to go back to Korea just to be with Jihoon. And when Jihoon didn’t picked up his phone because of the small misunderstanding between them regarding Seungcheol’s absence on the party, it was the last straw and Seungcheol immediately booked a flight going back to Seoul.

 

Comforting silence embraced the two of them as Seungcheol kept on slightly squeezing Jihoon's hand. They stayed for almost half an hour just like that, staring at the beautiful landscape in front of them as they sighed with contentment.

 

"You know what, I have an idea." Seungcheol said, standing, offering a hand to a bewildered Jihoon.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Did you try gate crashing a party?" Seungcheol grinned as a not so good idea popped in his mind. Jihoon just shook his head as he was being dragged by an enthusiastic Seungcheol.

 

But deep inside, Jihoon knew that he will definitely enjoy this new thing that he will do together with Seungcheol.

 

 

 

**

A/N

Stay tuned for the next chapters→

Kamsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ㅜㅜ