Pitied (A Small Hope)

Light Up The Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        He was a rather slim man with somewhat tan skin and jet black hair that almost shown purple in certain lighting. He definitely wasn’t unattractive; he was tall and handsome with a balance of masculine and feminine features. There was a certain hardness to his eyes and jawline that was normally found in males, however he also had a certain fullness in his cheeks that softened his face, giving him a more youthful and slightly effeminate look. His smile definitely charmed both genders and made him seems perfectly harmless to most people. 

        There were a few slight indicators that made him more than just a pretty boy. The way he carried himself, just slightly different from everyone else, gave off the feeling that he had some combat training. He had wariness about him that was cleverly disguised by the smile on his face, but there was just something in the way his eyes shone, only for a brief moment and only when the light hit his eyes, could you see that there was more to the man than what he showed the world. 

         Some sort of unidentifiable magnetic pull had you approach the man. He was nearly a head taller than you, entirely in silks: a navy blue jacket with white sleeves over a pair of lavender pants. It was a little hard not to stare at him; he oozed elegance and grace from the most minute movements. 

        “Ahjussi, do you have any tasks that you require done? I am new here and am looking for work,” you said, bowing your head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter