Proposal & Disappearance

His Missing Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

♥ Proposal & Disappearance

 

 

                Yunho rode off on his bike, looking all giddy and excited. The thought of seeing his loved one’s reaction filled him with warmth and love. He stopped his bike in front a café, strapping his Moldir Carré Square Backpack onto his shoulders. He strode into the café with his back straighten and his shoulders up, ready to face the event that is about to happen. A figure of a beautiful woman sitting elegantly at one of the tables. Her beauty is definitely breathtaking; proven by all the attention other customers gave, drinking in her glory. Yunho let out a sigh and continued walking towards her, bowing before taking his seat in front of her.

                “Yunho-ssi? Nic-“ The beautiful woman spoke up but was abruptly interrupted by Yunho.

                “I’m going to propose today,” Yunho announced, his seriousness was clearly evident from the glint of his eyes.

                “Pro- Propose? But – “ She was flabbergasted by Yunho’s sudden proposal. But we just met today.

                “I already have someone I love. I’m sorry. We’re going to get our parents’ approval no matter what. I’m sorry you have to come to this arrange marriage meeting and hear this. Please tell your parents how much of a jerk I am.” Yunho stopped to meet the woman’s eyes. “And please make sure my parents hear of this.” Yunho bowed his head, his face showed no sign of guiltiness nor any other emotions.

                She couldn’t believe what she heard! What the hell? She tried to throw the water inside the glass straight to his face but Yunho stealthily avoided it, stood up and bid his farewell. The woman’s elegance disappeared as she fumed, clearly mad at Yunho’s attitude towards her.

💍

                A man sat at the table on a café’s, My Sweet Sorrow’s veranda. Sipping his coffee, the light radiates his refined figure. Everyone who passed by turned their heads, gawking at his majesticity. A few men, probably Tony Hong’s friends, already made their moves on him but none went through. His face remained cold as ice, not giving any of the men there his smile.

                “Let it go, boys. He’s only looking at one man right now.” Tony Hong ushered his friends to enter the café, and a smile bloomed on his face after his eyes settled on a figure he knows so well. “Here comes the prince in shining armor.”

                Yunho came riding on his bike, his face lit up seeing Jaejoong sitting on the veranda. Truly beautiful. Yunho monolog to himself. “Yunho-ya~” Jaejoong gave Yunho the warmest smile he has, completely destroying his cold image from before. Even his smile is beautiful. Yunho was truly in awe, seeing his loved one smiling like this. Even if he had seen the smile countless times, he will never get tired of it.

                “Where were you before?” Jaejoong asked cutely, tilting his head to the side.

                “I have an arrange marriage meeting today. I’m sorry for being late.” Yunho replied, smiling as he saw Jaejoong pouting. “You know well enough why I have to attend the meeting.”

                “I know. It’s because of your mother.” Jaejoong replied, his eyes trailing to the side.

                “And you know fully well who I love.” Yunho gave Jaejoong a warm smile, melting the latter’s anger.

                “I know.” Jaejoong voiced out with a sheepish smile on his face. He grabbed one of the bicycle helmets from Yunho’s hands and strapped it on his head. “Now, let’s go. You said you wanted to take me somewhere. Let’s go, let’s go!”

                They rode off, leaving My Sweet Sorrow behind. The cool breeze hitting their faces as they rode on the bike, smiling and giggling with each teases they threw to each other. They were truly in a bliss right now. The sight of two grown men riding on the same bike is definitely weird in the eyes of the prejudiced Korean citizens but they don’t care, not minding at all the gazes that were cast to them. They loved each other and only that what’s matter.

                “This is my house. Why are we here?” Jaejoong asked, puzz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter