II. Two

Sweet Americano, Bitter Vanilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul's POV

I walked to the campus with my most comfortable style today. A white shirt, a high waisted jeans, and a small sneakers. Not to mention with my most comfortable messy bun. I'm too early today. I came when the previous class hasn't finished yet. So i have to wait a little longer before i could get in to the classroom. To kill time, here i am on the closest bench, with my venti americano, and of course with my book. The sky was about to fall, i guess. It's dark as hell, as if it is ready to throw up drops of rain any second now. I actually love this kind of weather, it's not too hot, too cold, too bright, or too dark. It just fits me so well, like i could find my peace during this kind of weather.

"It could rain anytime now. Don't wanna look for a safe spot?" i look up to see someone was towering over me. Jeon Jungkook. 

"This place is safe enough as long as no drop comes down yet" i replied, taking back my attention to the book I'm reading.

—————
Jungkook's POV

Damn, that cold tone again.

"So, more americano?" i asked, pointing at the coffee she had beside her. She nods her head, not even taking her eyes off of her book. Ah, this is frustrating! 

I sat down next to her, and finally getting her full attention on me. 

———————
No one's POV

"What do you want?" she snaps at him, seeing his unusual action.

"I want to sit here." he replied coldly. Realizing the coldness of his tone, he corrected, "I have to ask politely, yeah. Can i sit down here, sweetie?"

She rolled her eyes. "Sure," she smiled sarcastically and packed her things, about to leave him sitting there alone. 
Right when she was about to get up, he grips her wrist, "Where are you going? You said this place is safe enough as long as it's not raining yet." 

His grip was strong enough to get her back to the seat. She rolled her eyes in annoyance, really has no idea of what this guy wants from her.

"Exchanging name would be nice, isn't it?" He rises his hand for a handshake, "Jeon Jungkook" He then smiled.

"I really don't understand why are you doing this" she replied under her confusion and annoyance. "Now let go or I'm not gonna catch my class" she stares at his grip on her wrist. 

Signaling no possibility of her replying his handshake, he pull in his hand back, but not letting her wrist out of his grip, yet. He put his full attention on Haneul's annoyance, luring her with his charm. But all Jungkook got was a glare of anger from Haneul's eyes. Haneul is pretty struggling to get her wrist out of his grip, Jungkook is still paying attention on her.

Damn, I don't know she has good lips, Jungkook thought. Haneul's snap at his grip brought him out of his thought. The next second, Haneul walking away from him was all he know before he lost in his thought a little longer. And whatever he was thinking about, makes him smirk at the time thinking of it. He smirks, evilishly. 

—————

Jungkook entered the class not long after Haneul did. She's sitting at the same spot as before, on the third row. Jungkook was about to take a seat right next to her, but she glared at him.

Let's make it slow, Jeon Jungkook. Slowly but sure, he thought to himself. Jungkook hold back. Taking his step away to further behind her, there's pretty much rows between them, but in this spot, he's still able to observe her from a little distance. 

It's finally raining outside. They're now both doing their chosen lesson, english literature. Jungkook chooses english literature because he do likes english, and he wanted to look cooler, since not everyone can speak english fluently, and even enjoy some English literature works. 

Jungkook glances at her every few minutes just to observe her behaviour and decide what to do next to get her attention on him. She's different, he thought. Indeed, she is. Haneul doesn't easily lured by Jungkook's charm. At some point, Jungkook started to feel a little curious to know more of her. There's also this charm of her that makes Jungkook has even more intention to get close to Haneul, it was her hot little habit, biting her lips. 

Observing Haneul from a little side-back makes Jungkook able to see her side face, tho. What Jungkook notices mostly from her is; She bites her lips when she concentrate. Jungkook find it pretty hot, anyway. But that doesn't get on his way to stick to his planned game on her. At least now Jungkook could do a more sincere-like act on treating her, because he finds her slightly attractive. 

He was lost on his tought when he suddenly heard Haneul's voice, 

".....poetry is just another simple and implicit ways of people expresses their feeling. But a story could tell something in a bigger prespective...." Haneul standing up facing the lecture, speaking english fluently, with all eyes on her. She was asked whether  poetry or story is better, and asked to explain her reason in english. 

Damn, she's looking hot speaking english. 

No, Kookie. Get your mind straight.

This is just another reason to act sincere-like to her.

"I'm Go Haneul, thank you." It was Haneul closing her speech. She went back to her seat when Jungkook catches her eyes and slightly smiled to her. She throw a cold gaze on him and look away. 

Damn, why the hell is she so cold?!
 
When the class ends, Jungkook saw her outside walking side by side in joy with another girl, it was her best friend, Nam Ha Ru. Jungkook obviously didn't know who this girl is, but as for his opinion, they're both very close. Because Jungkook saw something he hasn't seen before when Haneul was talking to this girl, her smile, and a slightly warm gaze in her eyes.

Jungkook was still walking behind them in distance, when they suddenly stopped, and Haneul turned her eyes to him. She throws the 'what the hell?!' look straight to his face. Jungkook wasn't ready to her sudden turn, so he innocently waved his hand to her, smiling. 

"Omo! Jungkook?!" it was the girl next to Haneul speaks up. She looks at Haneul, and then to Jungkook, and to Haneul again, and to Jungkook. Her eyes was full of confusion for a few seconds before finally her eyes widens as Jungkook walks closer to them. 

"He's so handsome!" she whispered to Haneul. Haneul step aside giving Jungkook a way, thinking that Jungkook wasn't walking towards them, but past by them instead. But she was wrong, Jungkook stops right near Haneul and Ha Ru. But he wasn't looking at Haneul, he smiled softly to Ha Ru, that has no more soul inside her body because of his affection. 

"Guess your best friend is a cold coffee lover, huh?" he chuckles as he talks to Ha Ru. "wanna go get a coffee? the three of us?" he winks at Ha Ru, teasing her lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter