I. One

Sweet Americano, Bitter Vanilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haneul's POV

I'm a girl that addicted so much to coffee, no, to americano. I can go to the coffeeshop thrice or more in a day just to get the exact same coffee, sweet americano.
—————
"One iced americano, venti, and sweet, please," the barista smiled and asked my name, "Haneul" i smiled lightly to him.

I played a music to kill time while waiting for the coffee to be ready. I get used to this already, sitting alone in a coffeeshop just to wait for the coffee to be ready. Not even once i paid attention to my surroundings, my eyes glued on my book all the time, whatever it is, a novel, or a magazine, i just love to read whatever to kill my lonesome. Lonely is not the best word to fit me, to be honest. I like independent better. I don't feel lonely most of the time I'm alone, i have best friend, but i just love to spend time with my books, and a cup of venti americano.
Right when the song i played done, the barista shouts my name out with a wide friendly smile on his face. I smiled back as i took my lovely coffee, and then past by him just like that. 

I was on the way to my campus when i walked past by Jungkook, the popular student in my campus. He's so damn cold-looking, i assume he's trying to act cool when it was only his coldness appeared. Oh how i hate cold-looking guys, i just don't understand how his affection towards the girls in campus is so....let's say they get their soul kicked out of their body just by seeing Jungkook passed by, that's how bad his affection is.
-----
"Yah! Where have you been?! Why are you so late?" shouts my best friend, Haru, the moment i walked near our class.

"I went to the coffeeshop as usual, I'm not that late, you know?" i replied expressionlessly while looking at my watch.

"Don't you remember?! We will have our chosen class starting today! We'll go to different classes, won't we?" she pouted, "Aren't you going to spent your little time to your cute bestfriend for at least an hour before the class started? it's already late now" she frowns even more. I sighed.

"We can still go out somewhere, it doesn't have to be classes, Haru" i smiled warmly seeing the sudden cuteness on her. "Now I'm running late, see you when i see you," i waved my hand to her as i walked to my new chosen class in the other building.
We have this chosen subject out of the obligatory subjects we already had. I choose English literature, because i do love english and i do love literature. I guess this chosen class will run better than the basic obligatory classes. I wish.
-----
I took a seat on the third row. The room was still pretty empty when i walked in, just two people taking the front row, they must be literature freaks. I observed people coming in and taking seats, the room slowly filled with people. It was around 5 minutes before the class started which means no one will come anymore, and i will have empty seat beside me to put my bag. So i put my bag down to the empty seat right beside me.

"Did you, by any chance, put your bag to not letting me sit down here?" 

—————

Jungkook's POV

"Did you, by any chance, put your bag to not letting me sit down here?" i coldly throw the words out to her face.

"if you want to sit then just ask politely," she sighed while taking her bag off of the seat. What's with her?! 

"You should've be grateful to sit right next to me, baby," i throw a smirk, teasing her as i sat down next to her seat. She gave me a cold, disgusted gaze as a reply.

Did she just-- was that disgust in her eyes?! On me?

I was about to more when the lecturer came in to give the matter and stuff. I can't focus during the whole damn class which is rarely happen to me. I didn't get used to disgust and coldness from girls. What is she, really? 
I silently observing her during the class, and I can't believe my eyes now. She ing ignore my presence. Ah, seriously, she's hurting my pride. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter