First one counts.

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you are moving out the town?” his uncle asked.

“Mhm..” Hoseok replied half absentminded as he started to pack his stuff.

“Why don't you pay a visit then? I am so damn lonely here.” his uncle said through the phone.

“We will see, can't make promises tho.” Hoseok yawned softly.

“Hoseok. You have nowhere else to go, I mean I don't assume that you will stay at your parents house no?” his uncle kept asking.

“Uncle stop bugging, I will visit you okay? Calm.” Hoseok replied with a calm voice while chewing gum.

 

***

 

As midnight approached Hoseok reached for his bag and skateboard to leave the town before anyone could notice.

Before arriving to the bus station he visited a friend of his, Namjoon a tattoo artist who was taking care of his dog Mickey whenever he was away.

As he arrived at the RapMONSTER tattoo studio, it looked quite empty and silent from outside but inside there was loud music and three people including his friend.

“Hey buddy, what's up?” Namjoon said as he turned around and greeted his friend with a high five.

“Hey Joon, I am just passing by to say that I am leaving town for a while and will be back after a few days.” Hoseok said.

“Again? How pity and I thought you are going to get a tattoo.” Namjoon said teasingly. Hoseok rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Nice try Joon.”

“Tell me why do you want to go tho?” Namjoon pulled a chair and offered Hoseok to sit down. “You can't just leave without telling me the reason, you know I have to explain Mickey why you are going.” He continued teasing and Hoseok took off his backpack to place it on his skateboard before taking a seat.

“Do you even have time to hear all this drama of mine?” Hoseok asked.

Namjoon nodded and walked over to the door sign changing it to “closed.”

“Yes. I was about to grab something to eat anyway.” Namjoon replied and headed over to his mini fridge to get some drinks including alcohol before walking back to place t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter