Can we postpone it?

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hoseok was getting ready for the meeting he sat up with Jeon.
"I'm heading outside now uncle. I'll be back soon. Don't do anything. Your health has been worse in the past few days. I prepared everything and placed the food in the oven. Don't forget to take your medicine at 6PM." 
Hoseok had no choice and had to go but would have preferred to stay at home and take care of his uncle.
* * * "You're finally here & on time too. That's great. My boss likes that." Jeon said and walked over to his car and pointed at it.
"We're using mine."
Hoseok was about to protest and Jeon flashed him a soft smile. "They won't let us enter the building otherwise."
Hoseok didn't know how to feel about Jeon since he seemed so strange yet so nice from the beginning.
After 30 minutes of driving they finally arrived. Hoseok looked out the car window and saw a big building with the name "Big Hit" on it. 
During the whole driving Jeon and Hoseok didn't really exchange a lot of words with him since Hoseok's brain was occupied with his uncle.  * * *
"There we go Jhope." Jeon said as he entered the building with Hoseok.
For a good second Hoseok didn't know who Jeon was talking to since he still wasn't used to his new nickname Jhope.
"It's Hoseok." he awkwardly said and shoved his hands into each of his pockets.
Jeon flashed him a small smile and leaded the way. 
"That's the office to my boss. He is already waiting for you. You can enter."
Hoseok blinked a few times as he was standing at the end of the hallway in front of the office. Suddenly he realized that this is a very important meeting and that he should be nervous. 
He gulped nervously and reached for the doorknob to open the door carefully after knocking on the door.
"Enter." a deep male voice said.
As Hoseok entered he saw a little chubby man in his probably 40s sitting in his fancy rather small office.
"You must be Jhope, right?" 
Hoseok nodded mutely.
"Take a seat my boy."
Hoseok cleared his throat. "You hear of me?" while sitting down.
"Yes, I even saw videos and pictures of you. You look even better in person. I heard that you're looking for an agency. Is that right? You want to make it big?"
Hoseok nodded once again. "Actually I am not that good and wanted to start small you know..?"
The boss started to laugh loudly. "I already like you." before changing his face expression into a more serious one as he leaned closer. "Look. You're the someone I look for. You need me and I need you. I'm going to make you famous and rich boy. Just sign this here & we're going to promote you and start with a big concert after a few weeks." 
Hoseok looked at the contract skeptic while trying to read everything carefully like his former teacher would always say, but it was impossible of course since the contract was 8 pages long.
"Here's the pen." the boss seemed like he is not going to accept a 'no' and Hoseok was also here to sign a contract. It was his dream and that's what he wanted so why did he feel so insecure? 
"Alright.." Hoseok took the pen and singed the contract.
The boss gave him a strong handshake and told him to practice as much as possible and visit studios in the Big Hit entertainment as much as possible. 
Hoseok's concert date was set and he started to daily visit the entertainment to practice. He would dance for hours and take singing lessons, attended to shootings and started a diet he would literally give his all. Hoseok was panting after finishing his dance and grabbed his water bottle and bag before being on his way of leaving the building. "Already going?" Hoseok hear a voice from behind and could already tell who it is.
He turned around while walking backwards as he  flashed him a cheeky grin. "Is 12PM too soon, JOEN?"
Jeon emitted a soft chuckle and shrugged nonchalantly before widening his eyes as he saw Hoseok almost bumping into a car and rushed to reach for his arms to pull him towards him.
Hoseok was surprised by the sudden move and as he opened his eyes he saw Jeon embracing him, as he turned his head to the side he saw a car passing inches away from them. "You should be careful, in a parking lot."
Jeon said before emitting a soft chuckle.
Hoseok cleared his throat before stepping back. "I'm good.. thanks tho.." 
he mumbled sheepishly while scratching his nape. 
"This could have ended up bad.. I owe you something." Hoseok said trying to act cool as he wanted to disappear as quick as possible from the embarrassing scene.
Jeon walked over to his car. "Cool. I would like a burger, if you pay for it we'll be equal." 
Hoseok's jaw dropped. How could he straightforwardly say something like this. "I-.. excuse me?" 
Jeon got into his car and smirked softly. "You heard what I said. Let's meet in 20 minutes again, since I've a meeting and make sure to get ready. We'll grab some food." 
Hoseok couldn't believe what he just heard. Was he serious? Hoseok was dead tired. Can't he just get his Burger and Hoseok I'll pay him later? But without being even able to argue Jeon drove away.
Hoseok didn't want to be an since he owed Jeon actually pretty much. He helped him to sign a contract and even saved his life a few minutes ago. * * * "I can't believe that you're doing this to me.." Hoseok said as he was sitting with Jeon at 1AM in Burger King.
Jeon happily kept chewing, he almost looked a kid while enjoying already his second Burger. Hoseok took a sip from his coffee so that he won't fall asleep in the middle of the eating.
"I love Burgers." Jeon mumbled several times as if he was confessing to them.
Hoseok couldn't help himself and chuckle. "Such a kiddo.."
"I'm not a k
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter