Confession night.

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You finally came!" Hoseok said while smiling widely as he took a sip from his water. 
"I was already afraid that you're not going to make it."
Jeon flashes Hoseok as soft smile backstage. "I'm sorry for being late but the meeting took a little longer than expected and there was also traffic jam."
Hoseok embraced him. "No don't be sorry. You already did so much for me. I owe you so much back Jeon."
Jeon chuckled softly. "How about a Burger?" "Again?" Hoseok chuckled softly before he started to briefly show Jeon around. 
"There are my stage costumes, ..the dance crew, here we get the sound and mic checks. This is my band. ..and over there we have the wardrobe and practice room, and also meeting room, and this is my favorite place the buffet. Feel free to eat as much as you please." Hoseok replied and offered him a seat. "Damn.." Jeon mumbled softly and sat down to reach for a Cheeseburger and take a bite from it.
"Wow.. and you sure you want to give up on singing like this, if they offer you so much food?" Jeon asked grinning softly as he was chewing. "I guess.. I mean, first of all, I believe I'm too old for it.. secondly I don't know if I can handle any more concerts including the touring, you'd have to travel a lot, neglect your health in order to please other people. I love the idea of being a rockstar but I love to be one private one for myself and the people I love. Like I used to play in our garage, singing and playing while others would pass by the street." Jeon nodded in comprehension.
"I see. Well, I still think that you're a cool singer. I've never seen someone like you." Jeon stated and flashed him a proud smile.
Hoseok accompanied Jeon for the next hours in his hotel after they left the stage. "I told my manager to reserve the room right next to me for you." Hoseok said while laying on his bed, staring at Jeon who was laying a few inches away staring at the ceiling. "My tummy is full." Jeon mumbled while patting his belly.
Hoseok's lips curved into a smile.
"You know.. you make me really happy Jeon."  Jeon kept silence while still not responding to Hoseok yet turned his head to the side to stare at him, while listening carefully as he continued talking. "I guess after telling myself for so long not to trust anyone and not to have any feelings anymore, it caused me to be out of place. Until you came and reminded me of how to love again.." Jeon still didn't say anything to his surprise which Hoseok still took as an answer, he cupped Jeon's cheek in his right palm while his gaze softened as he admired the facial features of the younger one. Hoseok could see tiredness and sadness in his eyes.
".. you did so much for me Jeon.."
Hoseok whispered softly before leaning closer until the tip of Hoseok's nose touched Jeon's. Jeon didn't back away or push Hoseok back yet still listened carefully. "I love you Jeon.." he whispered softly against his lips and before Jeon had an opportunity to reply or even resp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter