Make him comeback again

Bad Romance.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After one week, Hoseok wouldn't pick up any calls, wouldn't attend to the dancing and singing lessons. He wouldn't write messages. Nor appear in public. Even as Jeon drove by his house the lights were all turned off. There was no single sign of Hoseok, as if he disappeared. Nothing.
At first Hoseok thought that he might be busy promoting himself but why would he ignore his friend? Jeon was really worried and he decided to talk to his boss and ask him why Hoseok wouldn't appear.
Hoseok wouldn't just disappear without saying at least goodbye would he?
"Hoseok? Well, he said that he doesn't feel okay. His uncle collapsed a few days ago and now is in the Hospital. Hoseok said he'll take a week off. I couldn't argue with him because he felt very broken. Poor boy." his boss explained and Jeon widened his eyes widely since he knew that Hoseok loved his uncle a lot and that if anything would happen to him Hoseok would never be the same. Jeon rushed downstairs to get into his car and drive to Hoseok's house he was trying to calk him again but the mailbox was the only think he heard. "Please leave a message after the-"
Jeon furrowed his brows as he saw that there were no lights on expect the one from the kitchen, he got out the car and knocked on the door, trying to peek through the windows while shouting. "Hoseok! Open the door please..!" 
Jeon walked to the backyard and kept looking for an open door. He was hoping that Hoseok would hear him and let him in, yet he was trying this already for 10 minutes. 
"Hoseok!" Jeon shouted once again and emitted a soft sigh as he decided it was useless and was about to leave as he heard suddenly someone opening the door.
Jeon furrowed his brows as he saw Jin standing in the entrance.
"Jeon? What are you doing here?"
Jin asked.
"Shouldn't I be the one asking you this?" Jeon asked and rushed over. "I need to talk to Hoseok. Where is he? Can I come in?" Jeon was about to push Jin to the side.
Jin held him firmly. "Jeon calm down.. Hoseok is in his room. I'll explain you everything, just be a little quiet."
Jeon nodded slowly to his response and carefully entered the house with Jin who lead him o the kitchen.
"Take a seat, I was preparing soup."
Jin said and Jeon sat down.
"I know that you may be very curious about Hoseok but believe me he needs his space now.. Ever since he his uncle collapsed, Hoseok changed. That's why I came over. I make sure that he eats and sleeps. Poor Hoseok ah." he said while stirring the soup before reaching for a bowl to serve Jeon a bit.
"I don't want to... please let me talk to him." Jeon begged.
Jin looked over to him. "I don't know if he would like that."
"Please.." Jeon begged once again.
Jin emitted a soft sigh and nodded. "I'll talk to him." he took the bowl of soup and walked upstairs everything in the house was dark the only light that was shining was the one of the kitchen, it seemed like Jin got already used to this darkness meanwhile Jeon was slowly walking the stairs upstairs. Jin opened the door slowly and whispered. "Hey Hoseok.. I made your favorite soup..." he placed it on the nightstand and continued talking. "By the way.. a friend of yours wants to visit you. Jeon wants to talk to you. Come on Hoseok.." Jin said while turning on the little lamp. Jeon stepped in and saw Hoseok wrapped up in his blankets laying on his side while staring with expressionless eyes at the window. 
"I'll leave you two alone.." Jin said and went outside the room.
Jeon felt for some reasons so uncomfortable and as if someone stole his ability to talk.
"I- Hoseok.. I'm..- Don'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter