We're My OTP - neo

Helter Skelter

Hakyeon has always been a fan of stage plays and acting. He used to aspire to become an actor when he was young but when he realized his true potential was in screenplay, he then shifted his dream to become a writer. 
It was around his college days when he attended his first musical stage play all by himself. Usually, a friend or one of his siblings would come with him but everyone was busy that day and couldn't make it. Hakyeon didn't mind since that was the day he found his OTP. Yes, you heard it. OTP. 
Hakyeon chose to watch a classic and went in with high hopes. The moment the lights dimmed and everything went silent, Hakyeon was filled with excitement. But that wasn't the highlight of his day. It was the moment one of the lead characters came out that he felt what people call "love at first sight". 
His voice. 
His alluring smile. 
His very existence. 

Hakyeon knew in his heart that he wanted to meet this person. Every time the actor came out om the stage, Hakyeon can't help but smile and have the fluttery feeling in his stomach. 

By the end of the stage play, he immediately walked outside of the theater to meet the actor but he had already left. "Damn it." Hakyeon breathed. 

It was the beginning of his fanboy days over the actor. He quickly searched him on the internet; he watched, read, and listened to everything that was related to the actor. 

They both love stage plays. 
They have similar fashion sense. 
They were the same age.
They were polar opposites but that was fine, opposite attracts right?

Call him crazy but it made him feel somewhat closer to the actor. Hakyeon became a hawk when it comes to schedules. He was determined to be supportive to the end for him. 

"What are you writing?" Wonsik, a classmate in one of his major classes, sneaked a peek on Hakyeon's notebook. 

"A script." Hakyeon answered. 

"But there's no homework for scripts right now."

"Yeah, I know." Hakyeon smiled. 

"It's a fanfic, Wonsikkie." 

Hakyeon lifted his head and saw Jaehwan reading freely what he was writing beside him. Hakyeon sighed and scolded his friend for being rude. 

"You know that this is my only happiness." Hakyeon pouted. "Plus him."

"We know." The two friends lazily said back. 

The bell rang and everyone was on their way to their next class. The trio parted ways and went over to their businesses. Hakyeon scurried his way to his class and made it on time. 
He placed his notebook and pen on the table and went out to get some coffee in the vending machine. 

By the time he returned to the classroom, someone was already seated on his seat and was reading the script in his notebook. Hakyeon ran over to his seat and grabbed his notebook. 

"You know that you just can't read right??" Hakyeon neck chopped the guy's neck. 

The guy smiled shyly and tried stealing the notebook. "I think I have some rights? The main character is obviously me."

"Wow." Hakyeon scoffed. "Such confidence. As a matter of fact, this is not you but your character in one of your acts."

"Still have rights." The guy crossed his arms. Hakyeon sat next to him and sighed defeated. 

"I hate you." Hakyeon handed the notebook. The guy next to Hakyeon thanked him and wrapped his long arms around Hakyeon. 

"I know." He teased. "That's why you always come to my plays. Don't lie, I always see you in the crowd with that face of yours. I know you before we even met."

"Yeah yeah, Jung Taekwoon." Hakyeon rolled his eyes. "I admit."

It may look like Hakyeon doesn't care but deep inside he was already in cloud nine knowing that his OTP sailed.

 

 

 

listened to troye's song and this came out~ 

hope you guys like it!