Linger - hyukbin

Helter Skelter

Hongbin fed himself a spoonful of his favorite bingsu and found his lover staring longingly at him. Hongbin's brows furrowed, bothered by the tall guy sitting across the table. "What?"

The taste of milk and strawberry was sweet. Hongbin had no love for sweets but bingsu was an exception for him. 

"Nothing." Sanghyuk answered. He leaned in, resting his arms on the table and smiled. The smile that can easily flutter anyone's heart. "You just look cute."

"Disgusting." Hongbin snorted. "If you're going to talk sappy, just go hang out with Hakyeon-hyung."

Sanghyuk chuckled and found Hongbin's reply amusing. "Ohh, do I hear jealousy?" Hongbin didn't reply and continued eating his bingsu. Sanghyuk grinned, clearly enjoying the situation they were in. "Yup. I hear it. Loud and clear."

Hongbin took another spoonful. "It would be great if we hang out sometimes too. You're always with hyung these days, you're making me feel lonely."

Sanghyuk bit his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing at how cute his boyfriend was. He stared at Hongbin. Perfect proportions, chiseled features and yet soft at the same time, deep voice that sometimes nag but most of all his beautiful heart. Sanghyuk was lucky indeed. 

"I'm here now." Sanghyuk said teasingly. "And tomorrow, and the next day, and the next—"

"Alright, I get it." Hongbin glanced away, feeling the heat painting his cheeks. 

Sanghyuk thought that this situation was too cute for them. He smirked, tapping the table. "Hey." He called out; Hongbin looked his way and waited for him to speak. "What does it taste like?"

"What?" Hongbin asked, eating another spoonful of his dessert. Sanghyuk pointed at the strawberry bingsu Hongbin was eating cheerfully. "Ahh, it's good. Why don't you try?"


"You sure?" Sanghyuk grinned. Hongbin nodded. Sanghyuk repeated his question once more. Hongbin handed the spoon over to him but Sanghyuk had another way of tasting the dessert. He rose from his seat and inched forward. 

His hand slid behind his nape. 
A narrow distance. 
A on his sweet lips. 
A lingering taste as their lips pressed. 

"I prefer this one." 

"Oh, shut up." 

 

 

 

-- 

had bingsu a while ago with friends, the idea came out of nowhere~