permanent - raken

Helter Skelter

The sunlight passed through the blinds hanging by the window. Wonsik stirred from his sleep and blinked, his eyes adjusting to the light and colors of the room. He felt his body heavy but blushed when he was reminded of the events that occurred last night. “Did you get a good night sleep?” Wonsik’s gaze turned and smiled once his eyes laid on the man sitting next to his lying state.

 

“Hey.” Wonsik mumbled. His eyes glued to the Adonis sitting right beside him. He sported a dirty ash blond bed hair, doe-ful eyes staring right back at Wonsik, in between his plump lips was a stick of cigarette hanging. Tattoos all over his body as well. He was much like Wonsik but had a thin white blanket draped on . He reached out his hand and gently traced the marks he placed on Wonsik last night.

 

“You’re not answering.” Jaehwan said as his fingers slowly moved from Wonsik’s waist to his abdomen, tracing the marks. Wonsik inched himself next to Jaehwan and rested his head on his thigh. Wonsik yawned. “I’m doing alright. You were great last night.”

 

Jaehwan chortled. His hand then moved to Wonsik’s raven hair and played with it, running his fingers through Wonsik’s hair. “Idiot, I could have hurt you.”

 

“But you didn’t.” Wonsik said. He sat right up and wrapped his arms around Jaehwan’s neck. The sweet smell of vanilla and cigarettes allured Wonsik. It was home to him. Jaehwan relaxed under his lover’s warmth and embrace and whispered, “I’m so glad I met you.”

 

Wonsik chuckled. He leaned back and pressed his soft lips to Jaehwan’s plump ones. “I’m really glad I walked into your shop.” The two released each other from their embrace but remain close enough for their skin to touch. Jaehwan stared at the artworks he has done on his lover. His eyes slowly travelled around Wonsik’s body. It was like a living canvas made just for Jaehwan. Wonsik was all willing to be drawn, as long as it was Jaehwan doing it. It was at that moment, Jaehwan grinned as he thought of an idea. “How about I give you a new tattoo?”

 

Wonsik hummed, not understanding what his lover had mentioned. “What? I just let you draw on me a few months ago.”

 

“Trust me, you’ll love this one.” Jaehwan cleared his throat and touched Wonsik’s right forearm. “Right over here.” Jaehwan quickly got up from the bed and grabbed his round shaped glasses on the desk drawer. He put on his glasses and grabbed a boxer form the closet. He searched for a paper and pen to draw on and when he did, silence took him. While Jaehwan was busy sketching, Wonsik stayed in bed watching Jaehwan work.

 

“What are you going to draw on me now?” Wonsik teased.

 

Jaehwan tore the paper from a notebook he found and showed it to his lover. “This.” Wonsik wondered and asked what the drawing was. Jaehwan sat back on the bed beside Wonsik and said. “It’s a rune sigil…for love.”

 

“Tacky as ever.” Wonsik commented. Jaehwan frowned, affected by the comment. Wonsik laughed and took back what he said. “I’m kidding. I love it, but can we do it after we eat breakfast?”

 

Jaehwan bobbed his head and kissed Wonsik once more. “Of course. Art takes precious time.”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

hello there~ so of course i'l be opening it with a raken drabble (sorry not sorry) but don't be shy guys!!
PLEASE FEEL FREEE TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and UPVOTE!