Chapter 22

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day has arrived. This was the first time that Jaejoong was going to watch Yunho's game as his boyfriend. He was about to go out from his room when he heard a honking sound and he started running down the stairs.

“Yunho is here!” He heard his appa call to him from the living room as he came to the bottom of the stairs.

“I know, appa. I heard it.” He smiled up at his appa as he walked out the door. “Bye appa.”

Jaejoong saw Yunho leaning against his car, his appa's car to be exact, the same smile on his face, only this time it was a little brighter. “Ready to go?”

“Yup.” Jaejoong replied smiling brightly. He loved how comfortable things were between the two of them. Things were always with them and he loved it. Jaejoong sat beside him, quietly watching him drive. Yunho dropped his hand letting it fall on Jaejoong’s lap, his fingers brushing against Jaejoong’s.

“Are you nervous, Yunho?” Jaejoong said without looking at him as they are reaching their high school.

“Ah… no. I’m not nervous at all.”

Jaejoong turned to him and smiled, “Good then.”

Yunho smiled back at him as he turned into the parking lot of their school. Yunho quickly hopped out of the car and went to Jaejoong's side. Jaejoong was already out of the car when Yunho reached at him. He barely closed the door when Yunho leaned both hands on the car behind Jaejoong, caging him in.

Jaejoong looked up at him. "Yunho, what are you doing?'

“Can I get a kiss before the game?” he asked, looking straight at him, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Without waiting for Jaejoong answer his lips came down against Jaejoong’s and he couldn’t help but allow Yunho to kiss him fully.

Suddenly Yunho felt Jaejoong smiled against his mouth and then started to giggle, making him pull back and look at Jaejoong quizzically. "What?"

“You have a game, remember?”

“Oh yea?” Yunho gave his boyfriend a cheesy smile.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “Yunho, you should get in there. Now.”

He smirked lightly. “Point taken. We continue at home later."

Jaejoong glared at Yunho’s smirk. “Seriously, no!” He pushed away and showed his wiggling fingers.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The game was being held in their own high school’s gymnasium. By the time they straggled in, the gym was crowded. Jaejoong spied Sooyoung across the room laughing with her teammates.

Jaejoong turned to Yunho, "All the best Yunho. Win for me.”

Yunho smiled and stepped closer to Jaejoong. He opened his mouth to answer, but Sooyoung walked up to them.

"Hey Yunho," she smiled and touched his shoulder. "Hey, ready for the game?" She asked, looking at him. Jaejoong looked from Yunho to her and felt himself fill with jealousy.

"Come on Yunho, no time for a chit chat. You're already late." Suho, his teammate yelled. "We need to get ready."

Yunho nodded and took of his basketball team jacket and held it out to Jaejoong. “Wear this for me." He said help Jaejoong to don his jacket. "I want everybody here to see Kim Jaejoong is wearing the captain of the team's jacket." He told with a wink. "I’ll see you after first half of the game, okay?”

Jaejoong nodded with a smile at him.

Without a doubt Sooyoung has to admit that Jaejoong look good in his jacket.

Yunho leaned in and whispered, “I love you.” at Jaejoong’s ear and turned to Sooyoung. “Sooyoung, go back to your team.” Yunho ordered her and ran onto the court. Jaejoong’s eyes followed him, a smile growing on his face and he could feel a slight blush turning his cheeks pink.

Jaejoong quickly snapped out of his thoughts when Sooyoung stepped closer to him. "He is the captain of the basketball team," she whispered, "he’s supposed to end up with the head cheerleader, not,.." she paused, looking at Jaejoong up and down, "...some geek like you. So, step aside and stop interfering with fate." Sooyoung smiled before running to her teammates.

"Oh God, I really hate her." Jaejoong murmured. He quickly made his way to where Junsu was sitting.

“Jaejoong!” Junsu squealed, hugging all over him. Jaejoong smiled at him. “Oh my gosh I can’t believe you came!”

“Yunho said he really wanted me to come forthis game. So here I am.” He replied.

"Wow, Jaejoong, you looks so hot in Yunho's jacket."

Jaejoong broke out in laughter. "He made me wear this jacket." Another pouting then both of them laughed.

They sat on one of the bleachers in the front row watching the game with Yunho and Changmin in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter