Chapter 20

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Obviously for the past one week, everybody would notice that Yunho and Jaejoong changed their behavior. At least they don’t have to hide anymore. They're no longer hiding their effection towards each other. Of course that would meant that they would highten their suspicions, but in some cases, it' wouldn't be necessary to some people.

“Hey Jaejoong, Yunho.” Junsu said when he met them at their lockers.

"Hi Junsu." Jaejoong answered and he waved at Changmin that stood tall behind Junsu.

"So how was your weekend?" Junsu asked as he opened his locker door and took out some books.

"Well my cousin and his parents were back from the States for two months holiday and we had dinner together at my house on Saturday night.... and..." Jaejoong said as he closed his locker's door.

"Which cousin?" Changmin cut him, his eyebrows raised,

"Do you remember Yihan? Yeah he's here for his school summer break." Jaejoong told excitedly. Jaejoong turned to Yunho and saw his frown face. He smiled him a lazy smile that sent Yunho's heart lurching.

"You mean your cousin that moved to the States with his family? Yihan? Yihan that chubby boy? I guess he's look like a sumo wrestler by now." Changmin said. Yunho laughed loudly while Jaejoong slapped his arm.

"He's chubby but cute." Junsu added.

Jaejoong gave Changmin an unimpressed look. "Changmin, he's my cousin, okay? Just wait until you see him and I swear you will swallow back all your words." Jaejoong said with a super bright smile. "And I spent all of Sunday with this pretty amazing guy.” Jaejoong said as he looped his arm through Yunho's and smiled.

Jaejoong saw Yunho’s face melt at his smile and he grinned even wider.

“Well, if it isn’t for pity he wouldn't even think about it.” Sooyoung said venomously, passing by.

That caught Jaejoong's attention. “Shut up Sooyoung.” He snapped. "Don't you have anything else to do?" There was fire in his eyes, and if looks could kill, Jaejoong was sure at that moment Sooyoung would have needed resuscitation.

Junsu and Changmin looked at each other and sighed. "That ." Junsu muttered. "I'm going to kick her ." He almost take his step towards Sooyoung when Changmin grabbed his wrist.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and completely ignored Jaejoong’s comment as she turned to face Yunho. Arms folded on her chest. “Why are you even with him, Yunho?” She asked looking at him. “He’s so rude. Not to mention such a nerd. I mean, of course it’s probably just a fake crush anyway." She continued. "You probably pity him because of what happened between him and Siwon and his terrible e date with other boys, you felt like you need to protect him and you know how he’s obsessed with you.”

Jaejoong looked at Sooyoung in horror for saying such words. "Shut the hell up." Jaejoong said attempting to say it with confidence, but it eded up coming out weak an pathetic. He hardly ever shouted at anyone like that. He stared at her, tears suddenly making his eyes look even more glassy than usual. He had never wanted to kill anyone but now he had.

"Don't call him that," said Yunho to Sooyoung in a deadly voice.

Everybody in the hall froze. Jaejoong started shaking, tears forming in his eyes. Sooyoung had said some bad things before but this drew the line.

Sooyoung laughed bitterly. She looked at Yunho. "What? Did I say wrong? Can't handle the truth? You don't think I don't know that little fact?! Oh don’t act so surprised, Jung Yunho."

"Stop it, Sooyoung!" Yunho said with angry edge in his voice.

"How in the world could he possible think that you would even be remotely interested in him?"

"Now that I say I really do like him, will you stop now?"

"Whatever." Sooyoung replied, rolling her eyes.

Jaejoong looked at Sooyoung for a long moment as though considering what she had said. He turned to Yunho, opened his mouth but nothing come out. He was speechless and that made Sooyoung smiled.

"I'm going to talk to you later." Yunho said sternly to Sooyoung.

"You call me when you two break up, okay?" Sooyoung said to Yunho cheerily, giving him a flying kiss before she walked away.

Jaejoong's face once again contorted in fury before settling into more stoic, calm kind of angry. This was the kind that worried Yunho the most. He reached out a hand to touch Jaejoong. But as soon as Jaejoong felt his touch he jerked away, he backed away as if his touch burned him or something.

“Don’t touch me.” Jaejoonge snapped, an almost pained expression on his face. He swallowed thickly and took a moment to compose himself.

“Hey Jaejoong, don't listen to her.” Yunho said, stepping nearer to him. “You know what she’s saying is a load of crap, ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter