Chapter 12

This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yunho was ready to go out for his first date with Kim Jaejoong. Saying he that wasn't nervous was an understatement of the century. He wanted it to be special, and for nothing to go wrong.

'Somebody is going for a date today.'

'Who?' Mrs Kim asked.

'Your son and our best friend's my son.'

'Jaejoong and Yunho?" Mrs Kim asked looking at Mr Jung. 'But they always go out together. I didn't see any big fuss about it.' Mrs Kim blinked animatedly, staring at her husband's friend.

Mr Kim rolled his eyes, and kicked at his wife's leg lightly under the table. "Honey, before this those two just hung around together. But today they are going for “A Date” Don't you get it?'

'I'm processing.' Mrs Kim said, noticing the looks that she was getting.

"Me to." Said Mrs Jung.

'What took you so long? Your son has a boyfriend that just so happens to be his Jaejoong.' Mr Jung told his wife.

His Jaejoong? That made Yunho smiled slightly.

Mrs Jung blinked few times. 'They're a couple now? Since when?'

'Since now.' Mr Jung responded.

'We are?' Jaejoong said looking at Yunho.

Yunho shrugged his shoulders.

'They're a now couple. I'm so happy.' Mrs Jung said with a wide smile on her face.

'Umma, we haven't gone out yet and you’re already calling us a couple? We haven't decided if this is just our normal best friend date or a couple date.” Jaejoong said, frowning.

'It's okay. I gave the tittle to you in advance.' Mrs Jung said simply.

'We're so proud!' chimed in Mrs Jung.

'I knew you two would become a couple eventually. We are happy for you.' Mr Kim said, nodding his head.

'We saw the love you two shared before you two even did.' Mr Jung added.

'Oh God, this is embarrassing.' Jaejoong mumbled under his breath.

Suddenly Mrs Jung squealed. 'We can start planning your wedding!'

Jaejoong choked on his drink.

'Umma!' Yunho shrieked.

 

Yunho wrinkled his nose, giggling at remembering their parent’s reactions this morning during breakfast.

"You didn't buy him chocolate for your first date?” His umma asked when he met his parents as he walked to the door.

"Umma, don't you think you're so bit too excited?"

"But you should, boy."

"I'll buy for him next time." Yunho answered.

"All right then, you can go now. Maybe he is waiting for you." His umma said excitedly.

"Bye umma, appa."

"Bye son." His appa replied.

Yunho closed the door and walked straight to Jaejoong’s house. He lingered in front of his house, nervously glancing at his watch as it got closer to seven. He felt like there was a particular pressure on them. They weren't just in friend territory right now, there was a possibility of something more, which he wasn't going to deny and say he didn't like the prospect of it. He always had harboured a small crush on Jaejoong even though he kept denying it.

Jaejoong was pacing in his bedroom. Now that things had ended with Siwon and he was with Yunho, he realised that the feeling he had for Yunho were deeper and far more real than he had allowed himself to believe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter