Junhyung with plaster hand~

Beautiful + I Like You The Best = 143

Guideline:

Dongwoon

You

Junhyung

Yoseob

Hyunseung

Doojoon

Narrator/Taxi Driver

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Yah, _! I still want to use my leg, okay?! Huhu…apou~”

“Huh! Who asked you to come and looking for me? Ermmm… Dongwoon ah, am I too much to Junhyung?”

[narrator/me] Dongwoon sit beside _ and rub her back gently. He knows _ very well. She and Junhyung have been dated since middle high school and they always got quarreling even though it just a small matters.

“_ ah, I know you. In fact, we all know you. I know you sad because he broke the promise you two make before but this happened so sudden.”

“I really want to know who is AJ and why he want to compete with us?”

“molla.”[shrugs]

[narrator/me] Suddenly, Dongwoon’s phone ringing and he ask _ to answer the phone. As soon as the called end, Dongwoon drag _ to come with him. He stop the taxi and asked the driver to go to the hospital.

“Ahjussi, please drive faster.”

“Yah, what happen? Where are we going?”

“Hospital. Junhyung…”

“What’s wrong with him? Tell me, palli!”

“He’s broke his arm when he try to make flip move.”

“Mwo?!!”

“Rileks, he’s gonna be okay and _; don’t cry please. I can’t bear when you cried.”

“What are you aspect me to do? You pabo.[crying non-stop]

“… as your wish then. Err, ahjussi. Can you drive faster? You drive like an ahjumma.”

“Yah, if you want to go faster why don’t you get a flight to the hospital? Can’t you see I’m driving fast like you ask to? Better get your money if I get a summon because speed trap.”

“Err… joeseonghamnida ahjussi.”

[narrator/me] They reached at the hospital just to see Junhyung with his arm covered with a plaster. He looks dull and sad. You want to hug him but your heart stop you from do that. Meanwhile, Yoseob keep blaming himself for make Junhyung broke his arm while Doojoon and Hyunseung try to comfort him.

“Junhyung! Are you okay? What say doc about your hand~”

“I’m fine. He don’t let me to enroll to that competition. So, you guys… _ah, you here?

“… I don’t know what to say anymore.”

“_ah, Mian. I didn’t mean it will become like this. This is all my fault. [sobbing] I wish I never ask you to teach me how to make flip.

“Yoseob, don’t blame yourself. Would ya? I’m okay. I still have three of you to compete with that AJ. Right, _? You gonna help us, right?”

“No!”

[narrator/me] You run away while your tears keep flowing. Your heart hurt and keep running even though you heard Hyunseung called your name.

“_! Wait!”

“Let her be Hyunseung. She will never looked back. Dongwoon, Yoseob. We all rely on you two for the competition.”

“But… _?”

“She will back with us when she feels okay. Junhyung, I’m sorry.”

“…”

“How about if I joined you two for that competition?”

“Hyunseung? No; how about your group?”

“Uh ah, they fine. In fact, they can’t go for that competition as they have another thing to do. So, I’m free. What say you?”

“Junhyung?”

“I’m okay with that. If there nothing to say, I’m off.”

“Err… wait; I’m coming.”

“Wait for me. Hyung, we off. Thank you again.”

“It’s okay. Don’t forget our practice tomorrow after your school.”

“[make ‘okay’ sign] Yep. Annyeong hyungs”

“Is he going to be alright?”

“Yup. He’s going to be fine. Come on, let’s go home. Btw, kobki?”

“You pay and I’m on.”

“(-.-“) It always I’m the one”