Revenge~

Beautiful + I Like You The Best = 143

Guideline:

You

Gikwang

Junhyung

Dongwoon

Doojoon

Yoseob

Narrator/ Your friend/ Doctor

 

[narrator/me] After the competition, Junhyung hold a grudge to Gikwang. He had planned something to do bad to Gikwang.

“There he is. He’s coming this way.”

“Good. Let he come.”

“Jakka; Junhyung ah. Are sure you want to do this?”

“Wae? You wetting your pants already? I can do by myself if you don’t have gut.”

“Uff… >.<”

“LOL”

“Lee Gikwang. Stop right there.”

“O.o? Deh?”

“Huh! You think you good enough, huh? Yoseob.”

“Ttarawa. Palli before people notices.”

“Where are you guys brought me?

“Syhhh…”

[narrator/me] Without their knowing, someone had misheard the conversation between Junhyung and the gang and had watch everything.

“[whisper] _ should know about this. Come on!

“Hey, Hyomin ah, what’s wrong with you?”

“_ ah, Junhyung and the gang take Gikwang with them to somewhere. I’m afraid they might hurt him.”

“What?! Where did they take him?”

“Molla. Hurry before anything bad happened.”

[narrator/me] You run as soon as your friend told you about Gikwang. You pray nothing happened to him and dashed to Doojoon’s place because you know Junhyung will go there. Place where Junhyung always spend his time with you and practicing with Dongwoon and Yoseob.

“Why you brought me here? Auch! Yah, it hurt you know”

“Oh, really? Then, this must be more HURT! [hit at Gikwang’s stomach]

“Uhuks! Yah… what have I done to you? Aaargh…~

“[whisper] Omo… poor him~”

“[whisper] Syyhh… or else, we get hit too.

“You should know what you have done before you ASK me! [again hit Gikwang]

“I… I don’t know what you are talking about. Please… let me go~”

“Of course. I let you go to HELL!”

“ANDWAE! You hit me before you hit him!”

[narrator/me] You stop Junhyung from keep hitting Gikwang. Suddenly, Gikwang slumped down on your feet with blue face. You quickly recalled that he has a weak heart.

“Gikwang! Omo… Look what have you done to him. He has weak heart for God sake! [crying]”

“Junhyung, I think you should send this kid to the hospital before it too late.”

“Err…”

“What are waiting for?! Gikwang ah~”

“Dongwoon, help me carry him. Palli!”

“Ah, deh..”

“Hyung, since when you are here?”

“Ermm? Start from Junhyung hit that kid until _ coming and he slumped down on her feet. Btw, Yoseob ah, what are you doing here? Don’t you think you should go too?”

“Eh? Ah, deh… I’ll let you know if there any progress.”

“You don’t have to because I don’t want to know.”

"(-.-")"

[narrator/me] All of you waiting patiently for Gikwang. Junhyung sit at the corner with Yoseob while holding a bottle he found next to Gikwang. He felt guilty and you don’t even look at him. You keep looking at the emergency door waiting if the doctor or any nurse come out from the door.

“_ ah, would you sit for a while? You're making me dizzy when you keep walking like that.”

“Sit? How can you aspect me to sit while Gikwang is struggle for his life? Junhyung ah, if anything bad happened to him, I swear I’ll…”

“Ah, doctor! How’s our friend?”

“Hmm… He’s in his stable condition now. Thank God you sent him here immediately.”

“Thank God. Thank you doctor.”

“Deh... You can visit him when we transfer him to his room.”

“Deh…”

“Gamsahamnida…”

“You…Uff…”

“… I really want her looking at me like she used to~”

“May be you can. I have an idea. ^^!”

“What?”

“Secret. Let’s visit him first.”

[narrator/me] After spending his three days at hospital, finally Gikwang has discharge from there. You are the 1st one who happy after heard the news. You go the school as usual but Gikwang suddenly said that he can’t come to school because of some reasons. The school runs like the old days.

“Yah, I’ve told you this is not the way to solve this question.”

“Aish, nan molla. Why it so difficult to solve it? Junhyung ah… help me~”

“Syhh…”

“O.o?”

“O>O”

[narrator/me] Junhyung comes to your place while you out for a while. He saw a scrapbook under your text book and took it out. He looked at it and shocked when he saw the pictures in it. You came and he quickly back to his place.

“[whisper] Yah, what are you doing there? Aish, I’ve told you be patient until the time come.”

“I know. Don’t worry… [takes out his phone and quickly out from the class]”

“Yah, Where’s he’s going?”

“O.o? Yah, come on. Junhyung ah, wait for us!”

“O.o?...”

“Eh, do you know today is the day?”

“Hurm… Is it AJ’s show today? Owh, I really want to see his performance.”

"^^! Nado."

"Let's go after class, okay?"

"Okay ^^!"

“AJ? performance?”