My Heart Broken Because Of You

Beautiful + I Like You The Best = 143

Guideline:

You

Yoseob

Dongwoon

Gikwang

Junhyung

Hyunseung

Doojoon

Narrator/Your sister

 

[narrator/me] You haven’t talked with Junhyung for a week. Now, you get yourself close with Gikwang and you know everything about him including about his other name, AJ.

“They look so close nowadays. Right, Yoseob?”

“[whisper] Keep your voice down, Junhyung will punch at your face if he heard you.”

“(-.-“) He’s sleeping okay. He won’t wake up unless you said there is an earthquake like you did before. Hehehehe…”

“Yeah, remember his face? I wish I recorded and then uploaded it on YouTube. Dongwoon ah, wanna see something?”

“What? Paper ball? Do you think I’m a kid?”

“Shut! This is not for you but for him.”

[narrator/me] Yoseob throw the paper ball and hit Gikwang’s head. Like a blink, they close their face with book and pretend nothing happened while Gikwang looked around with curiosity.

“O.o? Hurmmmm…”

“What’s wrong? What are you looking for?”

“Ah, anni. I felt something hit my back.”

“Chinca? I didn’t see anything.”

[narrator/me] You looked at sleepy Junhyung. You missed him but your heart still in pain because of him. Gikwang realized you keep look at Junhyung.

“You two were close before. What happen?”

“Anni. Something coming out and I don’t know how to handle it by my own. Err… Gikwang, let’s not talking about this anymore; okay? I always saw you bring that book with you. Is there anything special about it?”

“Ah, igeo? This my scrapbook. Wanna take a look?”

[narrator/me] You quite shock when you see all your Best4’s picture in it. All picture start form your group won at district group dance competition until now. You look at Gikwang full with curiosity.

“Those pictures… Where did you get all of these?”

“(^_^)… I’ve been studied about your group. Your steps, your moves, your styles. All of it.”

“What? Jakka; by any chance, are you who people called as AJ?”

“(^_^)… Binggo.”

“But, why didn’t come to the meeting last week?”

“Ah… That because I admitted to hospital. I have a weak heart and I can’t get too much pressure.”

“If that so, why you still want to compete with us in that competition? I really don’t understand.”

“Whoa, you sure have a lot of questions to ask me, do you? Well, this is because I really admire all of you and I want to be part of you guys but with my condition… I don’t think Junhyung gonna choose me.”

“…”

“_ ah, would promise me something?”

“What?”

“Promise not letting them know about my illness until the competition?”

“(^_^) Zipped.”

“(^^)!”

“[whisper just to hear by himself]… are you forget me already, _ ah?”

[narrator/me] After school, Yoseob, Junhyung and Dongwoon go to Doojoon’s place to practice with Hyunseung. Because of his injury, Junhyung could only sit at the corner and see the clumsy of his mates.

“Yah, you step at my feet!”

“Ah, mian.”

“(-.-“)”

“(==”)”

“Dongwoon ah, you should do this step, not that.”

“O.o? But… I used to do this step.”

“Yoseob, your moves all wrong. You have to lift your shoulder higher like this.”

“O_O? Aarghhh… I can’t do it. We only have today and tomorrow before the competition.”

“Yoseob ah, don’t worry. Just do it like we had practice today. Everything will be fine.”

“I wish _ is here. She’s good in choreography. _ ah, neol eodiseo?”

“Even she’s not here, we still can make it for that competition. Araso?”

“Deh…”

“I know what your feels.”

“…”

“Yah, Dongwoon! Yoseob! Watch your back…”

“Auch!”

“Appou~”

“Haih~”

“(-.-“)”

“(-.-“)”

[Narrator/me] You somewhere at your place…

“Uhuks, who’s the hell, is speaking about me?”

“_ ah, gwenchana? What’s wrong?”

“Ah, eobseoyo. Gaja unni. We’re late to watch movie.”

“Okay. ^^!”