New Competitor for Best4?

Beautiful + I Like You The Best = 143

[narrator/me] Doojoon is preparing the equipment for the group dance competition next 2 week from now while Hyunseung is practicing with his mates. Suddenly they heard some chaos outside the building. All of them quickly dashed outside to look what happened.(p/s: Here the guideline for make you easier to recognise who'talking in this chapter. Thanks noramaia for the helps)

 Yoseob

 Junhyung

 Hyunseung

 Doojoon

 Dongwoon

 You

 

“I’ve told you I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I’ve wake you up but you still in your lalaland dream. Who ask you to stay late last night?”

“He’s right. What are you doing last night?”

“…”

“He’s practicing for the group dance competition next 2 week.”

“[whisper] You are so big mouth.”

“Sorry… I have to.”

“What???!! Oppa, we have discussed before that we are not going to participate for the next competition until our final exam ends.”

“Junhyung, why so sudden? I thought you…”

“I’m the one who you guys should ask not him.”

“Hyung!”

“Oppa!”

“I’m sorry but we have a new competitor now. He’s good and I bet he’s going to beat you on that competition. So, I thought you guys should participate in it.”

“May I know what group is that, hyung?”

“He doesn’t have any group. He will come out solo. I don’t really know about him but people called him AJ and he seem good as they said he has won so many dance competitions before.”

“Have you seen him, Doojoon?”

“Uh ah… Nope. He didn’t come at that time when we had meeting to choose the entrants.”

“But, we didn’t come to that meeting too so we are disqualified for sure. Right, Doojoon oppa?”

“Nope, I’ve been there as the representative for our group. Mian for not letting you knows about this.”

“What? Yah, oppa. You are so annoying. How could you?”

“_ ah. I think this is not the time to quarrel about this. You guys only have this 2 week before the competition. You better practice your move now.”

“I’m so not into this. I’m sorry.”

“Are you crazy, _? I’ve create a new move for you. Please don’t be like this. Please, for our group’s sake.”

“Huh! After you ignore us with your selfish attitude, you want me to do for our group’s sake? NEVER! I’m going back.”

“_! _ah! Err… I’ll go and talk with her. Geogjeonghajima. We’ll be back.”

“Dongwoon ah, we rely on you. Remember to bring her back or else…”

“Yah, don’t you dare to blackmail me with your small face. I’m not afraid of you.”

“(-.-“) small face?”

“Don’t worry, he’s just joking. Gaja, let’s practice together.”

“Junhyung ah, don’t worry about her. She just feels sad because you put her away about this matter. After all, she is softhearted. Dongwoon would bring her back and you can get your sweet _ back. Okay?”

“That what I’m afraid of. I don’t trust Dongwoon to bring her back here.”

“Why? O.o?”

“I don’t know. I can feels that he’s gonna sreamed like crazy now just to get _ here.”

“O.O?”