Tzuyu X You

TWICE X READER

Tzuyu's POV

We are currently on our way home. We just finished our promotion for Knock Knock and I'm glad it turned out well. I am so hungry and tired. As I want to close my eyes for a nap, Thomas unnie told manager nim to stop by a cafe for supper.

Finally,thomas to the rescue! Even Momo unnie woke up by the word of food. Although she's a bit disappointed that we didn't eat jokbal for today,she's lucky manager-nim wanted to treat us after this.

We stopped by a cafe which is open for 24 hours. Chaeyoung goes out first followed by J lines and unnie lines. Jungyeon unnie open th door for us and we were welcomed by the aroma of coffee. Ahh..how aromatic~

We chose a sit at the corner to avoid from other people eventhough there are only a few people right now but who knows?

A girl walked towards us and I assumed that she's our waitress. 

"Since you guys have been working hard for the past two weeks,I will treat you guys anything that you want..I will pay for it" Manager-nim said.

A loud cheers and applause were followed after that. I can't believe it that I'm younger than the other unnies. 

I ordered first since the others are still thinking. After we have done with our orders, the waitress go back to the kitchen. We chatted happily about our success in music. I'm really happy about our winning today in m countdown. A few minutes later,the same waitress come back with our drinks and cakes.

I tasted the cake and its really good! I wonder how manager-nim knows this place. This cafe have a stage too. I saw a blackboard in front of this cafe informing us that there will be a performance every Sunday at 12 a.m.

Well,it looks like today is lucky day because the performance will start in 5 minutes. The staff were busy setting up the stage and they put a microphone on the stage. I saw a girl in a mask bring a guitar and sit down on the stage. I think she's the performer of this cafe.

"Thank you for coming today and I heard that there are some special customers just came. I hope you guys enjoy my performance after this." the masked girl winked at us.

I felt that my face is getting hotter because of the wink. Even with the mask I could say she's cute plus her voice is too angelic. I looked down on my lap to avoid getting caught from unnies. She starts playing a few chords and I recognise the song immediately.

I know that you gonna hate me

For saying these words right now
But I ain't got no choice
I just have to let it out

Cause you see lately something's
Changed in my mind
Seems the fire within me has died
I'm a stranger to myself, don't wanna feel this wa-a-ay

You're so sweet, so lovely
But even so I let go

I don't know, I don't know
What's taking over me?

Your loving arms reach out for me
But even so I let go

I don't know

I gotta find my way home

Baby I'm sorry even now you're here I'm lonely
I'm so selfish, I ain't worthy of your heart
Wait here, and watch me walk away

I'm sorry, here's the ending to our story
When we're close I still feel like we're worlds apart
I can't stay, cause with you baby
I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely
Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely

Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely
Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely (eh-eh)

You didn't create this problem
All of this is my own fault
I can swear to God that I've been ready to break up from the start

When you hold me I feel so out of place
I feel trapped I wanna run away
How come when I'm met by love it makes me weak and empty?

You're so sweet, so lovely
But even so I let go

I don't know, I don't know
What's taking over me?

Your loving arms reach out for me
But even so I let go

I don't know

I gotta find my way home

Baby I'm sorry even now you're here I'm lonely
I'm so selfish, I ain't worthy of your heart
Wait here, and watch me walk away

I'm sorry, here's the ending to our story
When we're close I still feel like we're worlds apart
I can't stay, cause with you baby
I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely
Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely

Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely
Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely

Cause I'm just another girl, who's tired of being lonely

I can't take it anymore goodbye

Cause I'm just another girl

Who's tired of it all

With you I can't stay cause with you baby

I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely
Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely

Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely
Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely (eh-eh)

Wow..my favourite song sings by a beautiful stranger. It makes me head over heel for her even she's just performed it with playing guitar.

---------------------------------

Recently,Jihyo unnie is hurt. Even she hides it from us we could tell that she was pretending she's okay. Plus, Mina unnie also had a scandal about her picture with BamBam oppa. Netizens are so mean! Mina unnie is innocent and also a human being for god's sake! I sighed.

It looks like Dahyun unnie heard me.

"You okay Chewy?" Dahyun unnie asked.

"Yes,its just I'm worried about Mina unnie and Jihyo unnie too." I replied turn my head looking towards Jihyo unnie which she just sitting beside me.

Jihyo unnie patted my head and smiled.

"Its okay Chewy ah~ We are strong together right? I know we will go through this together. Don't worry too much hmm?"

"I know..but they-" before I could finish my words..Dahyun unnie cut me off

"When leader nim said it was okay..then it is!"

Dahyun unnie glared at me playfully and I laughed while raising my hands signalling that I have surrender.

They chuckled and Jihyo unnie asked Dahyun to buy some groceries for tomorrow. I volunteer myself to go since I want to get some fresh air to clear my mind.

"But its dangerous right now for a girl to go out since its already midnight!" Dahyun unnie retorted.

"Then what are you unnie? An eagle? You are a girl too" I replied with sarcasm. And I knew it I will win. I skipped happily to the front door. I decided to take the further route to the mart. Well,the walk only takes 10 minutes from our dorm.

------------------------------

___'s POV

Today's performance isn't bad at all..I'm tired and exhausted. All i could think right now was my bed. Ahh..how I miss it. Usually, I go to work with my car but it seems broken this morning when I want to go to the gym. So, I need to walk today.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that someone is following me. Through the backstreet of a club..someone pulled me out of the backstreet and pinned me on the nearest wall. I was so shocked and terrified at the same time.

"Where do you wanna go young lady?" the ert guy smirked and I know he is drunk. I could smell the alcohol from his mouth. I screamed for help but he punched me on the face. Ughh..he's not gentleman-like..

He leaned in while i closed my eyes hoping someone would help and i guess God helped me because I heard a loud thump and the ert guy already passed out. I slid down because my foot hurts like hell. "You okay?" I heard a feminine voice.

"Yeah..I guess" I said trying to stand up but failed as I fall down again. Luckily,the kind stranger catched me on time. "You shouldn't have walk yet because your foot is in pain. How about you go back to our dorm since it is not too far?" Dorm? Is she some kind of idol or what? And she said 'our'.. I stare at her for quite sometime to recognise her face.

"You are Twice's Tzuyu!!" I can't believe it that I embarassed myself in front of my bias. I facepalmed and mumbled some curse words. She chuckled "Well,I thought you already know me since I helped you. Anyway,nice to meet you.. Hmm, your voice is kind of familiar and you face too.. Have we met before?"

"I think so, because your group went to a cafe that I worked at. By the way, I'm ___ and work as a performer." I told her.

--------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV

"I think so, because your group went to a cafe that I worked at. By the way, I'm ___ and work as a performer."

I widened eyes. So, she's the mysterious singer that I like!? I stare at her. Her eyes,nose and lips (sings eyes nose lips by Taeyang XD) She's more beautiful without her mask. 

"Is there something on my face Tzuyu-shi?" she asked. I looked at her lips and wiped some blood on her lips. She blushed and muttered thanks.

She's so cute! I smiled and we continue our journey to my dorm.

------------------------------

I ring the doorbell. A few seconds later, Nayeon unnie opened the door. "Oohh..Tzuyu you are back! Where are the things you bought? And who is this beautiful chic you bring huh?"

I facepalmed. Unnies are really embarassing sometime. "I'll explain later...I need to treat her wound before it gets worse" I walked faster to the living room "You sit here first..I'm gonna take the first aid for you" She nodded.

As I take the first aid in the kitchen.. I heard all of the unnies came out of the room and shocked with ___'s presence. As usual, they bombarded ___ with a lot of questions. I shook my head and go to the living room.

I sit beside ___ on the couch and treat her bruises. Suddenly, Momo unnie asked "You are a performer at the cafe? The one that Tzuyu likes?" I froze and stare at Momo unnie. Why!? Why!? Momo unnie just revealed my biggest secret!?

------------------------------

___'s POV

Wait..what? So..Tzuyu likes me!? I blushed hearing what Momo-shi said. I look at Tzuyu's eyes and seems like she's shocked also at Momo-shi words.. Well, I couldn't let a chance slips this time.

"Tzuyu-shi..is that true?" 

"Ermm..no- I mean YES..if you like me too" The other Twice members cheering loudly at the sudden confession. 

"Actually, I fall when you go to the kitchen just now..." I haven't finished my sentence but tzuyu cutted me off because she check on me where I got hurt.

"Where is it? Did you get bruises again?"

"Tzuyu..I fall for you" I confessed and lean in to kiss Tzuyu's lips. I leave her a peck and smiled.

------------------------------

This is requested! I hope this isn't bad..well,i'm not a cheesy person and do pickup lines..so, enjoy!! I think I will not update this story on Wattpad for awhile since my phone don't have enough storage to download wattpad.. TQ <3